Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-15-2018, 10:50 AM
Moderator Support Team

1x12 eXtraction & 1x13 X-roads ( Season Final) 1/15/18

THE MUTANTS MUST STICK TOGETHER AS THEY FIGHT FOR THEIR LIVES ON THE ALL-NEW, SPECIAL TWO-HOUR SEASON FINALE OF "THE GIFTED" MONDAY, JANUARY 15, ON FOX

Garret Dillahunt ("The Mindy Project") and Skyler Samuels ("Scream Queens") Guest-Star

Dr. Campbell attends an anti-mutant summit, attempting to take the Hound program national, and some of the team at Mutant HQ goes on a dangerous mission to stop his efforts. Polaris learns more about her past and makes a crucial decision that could have impactful consequences. Meanwhile, the Mutant HQ comes under attack and, with everything to lose, relationships are put to the test and alliances shift in the all-new ""eXtraction/X-roads" special, two-hour season finale episode of THE GIFTED airing Monday, Jan. 15 (8:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (GIF-112/13) (TV-14 L, V)

Cast: Stephen Moyer as Reed Strucker; Amy Acker as Caitlin Strucker; Sean Teale as Eclipse/Marcos Diaz; Jamie Chung as Blink/Clarice Fong aka Clarice Ferguson; Coby Bell as Jace Turner; Emma Dumont as Polaris/Lorna Dane; Blair Redford as Thunderbird/John Proudstar; Natalie Alyn Lind as Lauren Strucker; Percy Hynes White as Andy Strucker

Guest Cast: Garret Dillahunt as Dr. Roderick Campbell; Andrew Benator as Campbell's Aide; Skyler Samuels as Esmé; Elliot Grey as Director Wolcott; Jeff Daniel Phillips as Fade; Hayley Lovitt as Sage; David Norona as Senator Matthew Montez; Alex Collins as Jack Campbell; Sharon Gless as Ellen; Kurt Yue as Trask Employee; Cristian Gonzalez as Insurance Agent; Charles Green as Political Strategist; Angela Oh as Chief of Staff; Andrew Masset as Franklin Bennett; Duke Jackson as SS Agent #1; Jermaine Rivers as Shatter; Charles Nix as Skyler; Jessica Goei as Naya; Renes Rivera as Mark; Dinarte De Freitas as Pedro; Erinn Ruth as Evangeline; Vishesh Chachra as Agent Novak; Matthew Cornwell as Tech
Old 01-15-2018, 06:36 PM
Moderator Support Team

please make this a sticky
Old 01-16-2018, 07:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

done

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 01-16-2018, 05:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

while the storyline was predictable, I still enjoyed Lorna and the Strucker family. Exciting set up for the next season!
Old 01-16-2018, 08:23 PM
Moderator Support Team

yeah i agree it was a little predictable but still a great finale

thanks holly for sticking the thread
Old 01-18-2018, 04:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

intense and I did see some spoilers before watching so had a feeling about soemthings

looks like two sides now

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
Old 01-18-2018, 06:20 PM
I am a basketball genius!

I need to see episode 113 still, but did see episode 112 & it was good. Andy said that ''No one called George Washington a murderer for fighting back against England.'' OK. I guess that's a better example than what happened to the Native Americans & how George Washington viewed them & at least he used the American Revolution for a comparison instead of the Russian Revolution perhaps. It was interesting hearing him argue with his sister, though murder to some people is still murder. What do you think about how he defended his grandpa?
Finally, I don't remember seeing Lorna having such a quick temper than she did in the first episode that aired on Monday. Geez. Part me was like ''Get a grip.'' Oh well.
Old 01-19-2018, 05:04 PM
Master Fan

The episode was really good! I enjoyed it. Loved all the fights, the division among the group as well as the Strucker family. Lorna has fully gone over to the dark side lol. I always kind of figured her character would at one point. Andy definitely drew the line in the sand. He's been slowly getting sick of the mistreatment towards all the mutants. I might be in the majority, but I'm liking the addition of the frost sisters. Next season should be interesting.

Archie Andrews &Veronica Lodge
~Riverdale~
icon:Alexa|
Name:Marah
Old 01-22-2018, 01:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah I had a feeling they would divide eventually, Lorna always seemed like she would go to the bad side, I wonder what it will do to her and Marcos. I also had a feeling Andy would go too...but its a shame as it must hurt his parents to see him abandon them.
Old 01-22-2018, 05:32 PM

Interesting. What do you mean she seemed like she'd always go to the ''bad side''? I thought the ''bad side'' anyway on this show is mostly Sentinel Services. I did watch the rest of this season finale yesterday & it was funny when Andy I think said ''The humans are after us.'' Most people don't hear that everyday, so I found it funny it really of course wasn't a ''funny'' situation. I give Andy credit for making the decision to leave his family. Perhaps there will be less bickering next season with him & sister apart from each other. That does though bring up if she knew he was going to leave then maybe Lauren would've tried to get along with him more, unless people really like seeing them fight with each other.
Old 01-23-2018, 09:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Haha oh I just meant she was always quick to attack the humans whilst Marcos always tried to help her. Andy just seems to want to cause havoc.
Old 01-23-2018, 07:00 PM

Oh. OK.