Fan Forum Star

These two were the best part about BvS tbh
Old 08-02-2017, 09:22 AM
Communications Team
nutty pine nut

I do remember that and remember being highly impressed by Ben as Batman
Old 08-02-2017, 09:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

I was one of those people who was not happy when Ben was cast as Batman originally? But then I actually saw BvS and was more than impressed his take on an older Bruce was spot on.

Gal lit up the movie though, and definitely lit up Ben in her scenes opposite him. Bruce was legit amused and confused at Diana outsmarting him in their scenes.
Old 08-02-2017, 09:31 AM
Communications Team
nutty pine nut

I so was one of those people too I've liked Ben's movies in the past but recently and felt he would have been wrong - I WAS WRONG where he was

Ben|Gal certainly had incredible chemistry
Old 08-02-2017, 09:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

I think the character is hard because of how different Bruce Wayne/Batman can be...it's like playing two different roles and that's hard to pull off?

Yes, they really did. Love that Diana in particular throws him off his Bruce Wayne game

Old 08-02-2017, 09:41 AM
Communications Team
nutty pine nut

Diana really was great at throwing Bruce off and that's hard cause come on - double life, he's pretty quick on his feet

I honestly think only the latest have been able too Ben and Christian with TDK - Val and George were alright with what was given considering the 90s Batman movies are pure CHEESE even if I still love the movies
Old 08-02-2017, 09:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

My favorite Batman is actually Michael Keaton grew up on those movies! But I think Ben is a close second for me now...I like cold and older Batman

It's interesting to me that in BvS, Bruce was almost immediately taken by Diana even though he didn't know she was WW at all yet. He just was drawn to her across the crowd for some reason he didn't fully understand? And then fumbled his way through being questioned by Clark while watching Diana walk away
Old 08-02-2017, 09:52 AM
Communications Team
nutty pine nut

That's actually the weird thing about me I grew up on the 90s and than didn't actually see MK's until after Nolan's ones had already started

Can you blame Bruce though she's freakin WW and gorgeous|empowering goddess
Old 08-02-2017, 09:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

Oh really? Yeah I'm not the biggest Bale fan (although I do like the TDK trilogy...especially Heath's Joker ). I will always remember watching Michael Keaton and Michelle Pfeiffer as Batman/Catwoman and being so scandalized

Bruce literally stunned by her goddess glory and Diana's like "eh, I'm going to outsmart you"
Old 08-02-2017, 10:03 AM
Communications Team
nutty pine nut

Heath brilliant at the Joker - I enjoy Bale's movies or what I've seen of his

Oh yea Michelle as Catwoman though Anne did a wonderful job in Dark Knight Rises

Think its becoming more and more common for like something we've got over on Wentworth related to like a DC thread - just wondering with all our Batman talking

[Superheroes United] General Discussion #1: Can be our happy place where we can talk comic related adaptions either DC or Marvel [Movies or TV]
Old 08-02-2017, 10:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

Ooh will def come visit that thread...it can be so hard to not talk about the bigger universe since everything is so connected (it's why I'm hoping for a DC board at some point!)

One thing I am curious about with Wonderbat: I wonder if, in Justice League, Bruce knows about Diana's backstory/losing Steve/etc?
Old 08-02-2017, 10:20 AM
Communications Team
nutty pine nut

Yea we've got the thread cause Wentworth is Leonard Snart [Captain Cold] and he'll be back for 3rd season loT in some form multi-verse and all

Well I remember from WW was that Bruce came across that photo and think a note of wanting to hear the story so maybe Diana shares her story of WW2 with him
Old 08-02-2017, 10:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

I actually like the theory that throughout Wonder Woman, Diana is actually narrating her story to Bruce (since he did say he hoped she would tell him her story in the beginning). So maybe he does know everything?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread