Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-24-2017, 08:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Kara wanted to check if Mon-El could get some pie from Jitters and decided she wanted cherry pie with cream for snack. He loved peach juice and went looking for the pitcher due to how they needed plenty of money for more treats and there was some in there. They ate ice cream with caramel sauce while the woman at the counter called for them to help her lift the broken glass. He went after a new suspect who seemed to be attempting to break in the door with a piece of metal pipe and was about to succeed but Mon-El stopped him by pouncing on him and kicking him in the window. So when they ran off with the hope that nobody could catch up, they stopped and looked back to discover that Kara was standing on their loot, ready to apprehend every one. She used several ropes to bind them to the nearest tree until the cops came. Kara then returned to help Mon-El clean up at the diner. Then they went to the only movie theater where the new movie was starting to play. On the floor a bug crawled around and
Old 12-24-2017, 09:56 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Kara wanted to check if Mon-El could get some pie from Jitters and decided she wanted cherry pie with cream for snack. He loved peach juice and went looking for the pitcher due to how they needed plenty of money for more treats and there was some in there. They ate ice cream with caramel sauce while the woman at the counter called for them to help her lift the broken glass. He went after a new suspect who seemed to be attempting to break in the door with a piece of metal pipe and was about to succeed but Mon-El stopped him by pouncing on him and kicking him in the window. So when they ran off with the hope that nobody could catch up, they stopped and looked back to discover that Kara was standing on their loot, ready to apprehend every one. She used several ropes to bind them to the nearest tree until the cops came. Kara then returned to help Mon-El clean up at the diner. Then they went to the only movie theater where the new movie was starting to play. On the floor a bug crawled around and traveled
Old 12-26-2017, 09:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

Kara wanted to check if Mon-El could get some pie from Jitters and decided she wanted cherry pie with cream for snack. He loved peach juice and went looking for the pitcher due to how they needed plenty of money for more treats and there was some in there. They ate ice cream with caramel sauce while the woman at the counter called for them to help her lift the broken glass. He went after a new suspect who seemed to be attempting to break in the door with a piece of metal pipe and was about to succeed but Mon-El stopped him by pouncing on him and kicking him in the window. So when they ran off with the hope that nobody could catch up, they stopped and looked back to discover that Kara was standing on their loot, ready to apprehend every one. She used several ropes to bind them to the nearest tree until the cops came. Kara then returned to help Mon-El clean up at the diner. Then they went to the only movie theater where the new movie was starting to play. On the floor a bug crawled around and traveled and
Old 12-27-2017, 05:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Kara wanted to check if Mon-El could get some pie from Jitters and decided she wanted cherry pie with cream for snack. He loved peach juice and went looking for the pitcher due to how they needed plenty of money for more treats and there was some in there. They ate ice cream with caramel sauce while the woman at the counter called for them to help her lift the broken glass. He went after a new suspect who seemed to be attempting to break in the door with a piece of metal pipe and was about to succeed but Mon-El stopped him by pouncing on him and kicking him in the window. So when they ran off with the hope that nobody could catch up, they stopped and looked back to discover that Kara was standing on their loot, ready to apprehend every one. She used several ropes to bind them to the nearest tree until the cops came. Kara then returned to help Mon-El clean up at the diner. Then they went to the only movie theater where the new movie was starting to play. On the floor a bug crawled around and traveled and ended
Old 01-01-2018, 07:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

Kara wanted to check if Mon-El could get some pie from Jitters and decided she wanted cherry pie with cream for snack. He loved peach juice and went looking for the pitcher due to how they needed plenty of money for more treats and there was some in there. They ate ice cream with caramel sauce while the woman at the counter called for them to help her lift the broken glass. He went after a new suspect who seemed to be attempting to break in the door with a piece of metal pipe and was about to succeed but Mon-El stopped him by pouncing on him and kicking him in the window. So when they ran off with the hope that nobody could catch up, they stopped and looked back to discover that Kara was standing on their loot, ready to apprehend every one. She used several ropes to bind them to the nearest tree until the cops came. Kara then returned to help Mon-El clean up at the diner. Then they went to the only movie theater where the new movie was starting to play. On the floor a bug crawled around and traveled and ended up
Old 01-02-2018, 08:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Kara wanted to check if Mon-El could get some pie from Jitters and decided she wanted cherry pie with cream for snack. He loved peach juice and went looking for the pitcher due to how they needed plenty of money for more treats and there was some in there. They ate ice cream with caramel sauce while the woman at the counter called for them to help her lift the broken glass. He went after a new suspect who seemed to be attempting to break in the door with a piece of metal pipe and was about to succeed but Mon-El stopped him by pouncing on him and kicking him in the window. So when they ran off with the hope that nobody could catch up, they stopped and looked back to discover that Kara was standing on their loot, ready to apprehend every one. She used several ropes to bind them to the nearest tree until the cops came. Kara then returned to help Mon-El clean up at the diner. Then they went to the only movie theater where the new movie was starting to play. On the floor a bug crawled around and traveled and ended up on
Old 01-12-2018, 09:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Kara wanted to check if Mon-El could get some pie from Jitters and decided she wanted cherry pie with cream for snack. He loved peach juice and went looking for the pitcher due to how they needed plenty of money for more treats and there was some in there. They ate ice cream with caramel sauce while the woman at the counter called for them to help her lift the broken glass. He went after a new suspect who seemed to be attempting to break in the door with a piece of metal pipe and was about to succeed but Mon-El stopped him by pouncing on him and kicking him in the window. So when they ran off with the hope that nobody could catch up, they stopped and looked back to discover that Kara was standing on their loot, ready to apprehend every one. She used several ropes to bind them to the nearest tree until the cops came. Kara then returned to help Mon-El clean up at the diner. Then they went to the only movie theater where the new movie was starting to play. On the floor a bug crawled around and traveled and ended up on the
Old 01-12-2018, 10:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Kara wanted to check if Mon-El could get some pie from Jitters and decided she wanted cherry pie with cream for snack. He loved peach juice and went looking for the pitcher due to how they needed plenty of money for more treats and there was some in there. They ate ice cream with caramel sauce while the woman at the counter called for them to help her lift the broken glass. He went after a new suspect who seemed to be attempting to break in the door with a piece of metal pipe and was about to succeed but Mon-El stopped him by pouncing on him and kicking him in the window. So when they ran off with the hope that nobody could catch up, they stopped and looked back to discover that Kara was standing on their loot, ready to apprehend every one. She used several ropes to bind them to the nearest tree until the cops came. Kara then returned to help Mon-El clean up at the diner. Then they went to the only movie theater where the new movie was starting to play. On the floor a bug crawled around and traveled and ended up on the popcorn.
Old 01-13-2018, 02:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Kara wanted to check if Mon-El could get some pie from Jitters and decided she wanted cherry pie with cream for snack. He loved peach juice and went looking for the pitcher due to how they needed plenty of money for more treats and there was some in there. They ate ice cream with caramel sauce while the woman at the counter called for them to help her lift the broken glass. He went after a new suspect who seemed to be attempting to break in the door with a piece of metal pipe and was about to succeed but Mon-El stopped him by pouncing on him and kicking him in the window. So when they ran off with the hope that nobody could catch up, they stopped and looked back to discover that Kara was standing on their loot, ready to apprehend every one. She used several ropes to bind them to the nearest tree until the cops came. Kara then returned to help Mon-El clean up at the diner. Then they went to the only movie theater where the new movie was starting to play. On the floor a bug crawled around and traveled and ended up on the popcorn. Flying
Old 01-20-2018, 08:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

Kara wanted to check if Mon-El could get some pie from Jitters and decided she wanted cherry pie with cream for snack. He loved peach juice and went looking for the pitcher due to how they needed plenty of money for more treats and there was some in there. They ate ice cream with caramel sauce while the woman at the counter called for them to help her lift the broken glass. He went after a new suspect who seemed to be attempting to break in the door with a piece of metal pipe and was about to succeed but Mon-El stopped him by pouncing on him and kicking him in the window. So when they ran off with the hope that nobody could catch up, they stopped and looked back to discover that Kara was standing on their loot, ready to apprehend every one. She used several ropes to bind them to the nearest tree until the cops came. Kara then returned to help Mon-El clean up at the diner. Then they went to the only movie theater where the new movie was starting to play. On the floor a bug crawled around and traveled and ended up on the popcorn. Flying the
Old 01-20-2018, 09:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Kara wanted to check if Mon-El could get some pie from Jitters and decided she wanted cherry pie with cream for snack. He loved peach juice and went looking for the pitcher due to how they needed plenty of money for more treats and there was some in there. They ate ice cream with caramel sauce while the woman at the counter called for them to help her lift the broken glass. He went after a new suspect who seemed to be attempting to break in the door with a piece of metal pipe and was about to succeed but Mon-El stopped him by pouncing on him and kicking him in the window. So when they ran off with the hope that nobody could catch up, they stopped and looked back to discover that Kara was standing on their loot, ready to apprehend every one. She used several ropes to bind them to the nearest tree until the cops came. Kara then returned to help Mon-El clean up at the diner. Then they went to the only movie theater where the new movie was starting to play. On the floor a bug crawled around and traveled and ended up on the popcorn. Flying the first
Old 01-21-2018, 07:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

Kara wanted to check if Mon-El could get some pie from Jitters and decided she wanted cherry pie with cream for snack. He loved peach juice and went looking for the pitcher due to how they needed plenty of money for more treats and there was some in there. They ate ice cream with caramel sauce while the woman at the counter called for them to help her lift the broken glass. He went after a new suspect who seemed to be attempting to break in the door with a piece of metal pipe and was about to succeed but Mon-El stopped him by pouncing on him and kicking him in the window. So when they ran off with the hope that nobody could catch up, they stopped and looked back to discover that Kara was standing on their loot, ready to apprehend every one. She used several ropes to bind them to the nearest tree until the cops came. Kara then returned to help Mon-El clean up at the diner. Then they went to the only movie theater where the new movie was starting to play. On the floor a bug crawled around and traveled and ended up on the popcorn. Flying the first with
Old 01-22-2018, 05:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Kara wanted to check if Mon-El could get some pie from Jitters and decided she wanted cherry pie with cream for snack. He loved peach juice and went looking for the pitcher due to how they needed plenty of money for more treats and there was some in there. They ate ice cream with caramel sauce while the woman at the counter called for them to help her lift the broken glass. He went after a new suspect who seemed to be attempting to break in the door with a piece of metal pipe and was about to succeed but Mon-El stopped him by pouncing on him and kicking him in the window. So when they ran off with the hope that nobody could catch up, they stopped and looked back to discover that Kara was standing on their loot, ready to apprehend every one. She used several ropes to bind them to the nearest tree until the cops came. Kara then returned to help Mon-El clean up at the diner. Then they went to the only movie theater where the new movie was starting to play. On the floor a bug crawled around and traveled and ended up on the popcorn. Flying the first with Mon-El
Old 01-22-2018, 10:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Kara wanted to check if Mon-El could get some pie from Jitters and decided she wanted cherry pie with cream for snack. He loved peach juice and went looking for the pitcher due to how they needed plenty of money for more treats and there was some in there. They ate ice cream with caramel sauce while the woman at the counter called for them to help her lift the broken glass. He went after a new suspect who seemed to be attempting to break in the door with a piece of metal pipe and was about to succeed but Mon-El stopped him by pouncing on him and kicking him in the window. So when they ran off with the hope that nobody could catch up, they stopped and looked back to discover that Kara was standing on their loot, ready to apprehend every one. She used several ropes to bind them to the nearest tree until the cops came. Kara then returned to help Mon-El clean up at the diner. Then they went to the only movie theater where the new movie was starting to play. On the floor a bug crawled around and traveled and ended up on the popcorn. Flying the first with Mon-El Went
Old 01-23-2018, 07:56 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Kara wanted to check if Mon-El could get some pie from Jitters and decided she wanted cherry pie with cream for snack. He loved peach juice and went looking for the pitcher due to how they needed plenty of money for more treats and there was some in there. They ate ice cream with caramel sauce while the woman at the counter called for them to help her lift the broken glass. He went after a new suspect who seemed to be attempting to break in the door with a piece of metal pipe and was about to succeed but Mon-El stopped him by pouncing on him and kicking him in the window. So when they ran off with the hope that nobody could catch up, they stopped and looked back to discover that Kara was standing on their loot, ready to apprehend every one. She used several ropes to bind them to the nearest tree until the cops came. Kara then returned to help Mon-El clean up at the diner. Then they went to the only movie theater where the new movie was starting to play. On the floor a bug crawled around and traveled and ended up on the popcorn. Flying the first with Mon-El Went over