Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-06-2017, 01:24 AM
Obsessed Fan

Yep. At the beginning of the ep, I thought they were going to contrast her back story and personality with her current predicament, but I guess not for some reason.
Old 08-23-2017, 01:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

I sad YES out loud when I saw this was Nick's episode. I'm so excited to learn more about him.

He definitely seemed to have a temper in the flashbacks. Its crazy that Max is 31, he just looks so young. His flashbacks didn't make him look good, but i think that he was just desperate to find work. Like everyone else I feel he thought he didn't have a choice... I think in current time he's realizing what mistakes he's made. And I think he does feel horrible for June.

The commander shaving June's leg was creepy. But in a sick way I kind of enjoyed watching Nick squirm over her leaving with him. The commander is awful what kind of place did he take her to? And watching him rape her while she had to play along was awful.

OMG AT HER SEEING MOIRA THERE. I KNEW SHE WASN'T DEAD BUT WHAT THE ACTUAL F. What is Moira doing, how did she get into that? SO MANY DAMN QUESTIONS. (i know they sort of answered them later but i dont get why she wasn't punished more for fleeing... that life almost seems better than being a handmaid imo?)

So nick has a cook lady on the side? Interesting. I liked that he didnt want to kiss her. PLEASE LET HIM BE PART OF THE REBELLION!!!

Seeing the old handmaid killed herself and then the wife asking what he thought was going to happen makes me wonder what did happen there.

People assumed Nick was mad about June and Waterford sleeping together but I don't think that's why he was being cold to her, I think he was wanting to protect her because he knew that Waterford was getting to close to her. But it def. wasn't the way to go about things. I like that June told him she didnt know anything about him. I like that she asked him about his BS life and he said that it was too dangerous. I see both POV's but what sort of lives are they living if they just follow the rules all the time. It was sweet when he finally told her his name and where he was from.

I LOVE THE LITTLE ACTS OF REBELLION FROM JUNE. "you are not alone" I also love that she scoffed at the gift from the Serena Joy "how appropriate, a girl stuck in a box." This show is awesome.

Last edited by Alexa; 08-23-2017 at 01:46 AM