Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-06-2017, 02:21 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

I haven't read the book, but I'm upset they didn't continue after the book was done with, like The Handmaid's Tale
Old 07-07-2017, 02:22 AM
Obsessed Fan

Shame. Though I guess maybe they didn't have anything they wanted to expand upon or add.
Old 07-07-2017, 04:13 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

I could have certainly imagined it further!
Old 08-21-2017, 05:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

I just watched the pilot tonight and damnnnnn its good. I kinda read what the premise was before I watched because I don't like going into shows completely clueless. But it was cool to watch it all play out.

The cast is amazing, I love Alexis Bledel and Max Minghella so I was really excited to see them on here! Also Elisabeth, Joseph, Yvonne, Samira and Ann were all phenomenal as well, they all did such a fantastic job in their individual roles.

I really loved the small glimpses of Nick's character and def. think there could be something there with June. The little smile he gave and then not tattling on her going outside... But I am also interested in seeing if Luke is still alive.

I really love the flashbacks. I love seeing bits and pieces of their old lives. The friendship between June/Moira is really great and I hope she's not actually dead! I also love her little relationship with Alexis' character and how that developed over the first episode.

Obviously Yvonne's character was very cold, but I couldn't help but feel slightly bad for her because of the situation she's in. She clearly isn't happy. Ralph's character didn't seem so bad yet but I'm sure there is more to the story there.

Also not sure what to think of the other girl that lives in the house with them that was in the kitchen. Maybe she is the "eye"? That's all I can think.

Beating up the rapist was dark but I imagine there will be far worse scenes ahead. Luckily I don't really get triggered by anything, Ive seen my fair share of dark and depressing shows.

I really can't wait to see what happens in the other episodes and now I def. want to read the book at some point.