Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-05-2017, 01:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

1x10: "Tape 5, Side B - Sheri Holland" Episode Discussion Thread

1x10: tape 5, side b
episode discussion thread

"Hey, it’s Hannah. Hannah Baker. That’s right. Don’t adjust your… whatever device you’re hearing this on. It’s me, live and in stereo.
No return engagements, no encore, and this time, absolutely no requests. Get a snack. Settle in. Because I’m about to tell you the story of my life.
More specifically, why my life ended. And if you’re listening to this tape you’re one of the reasons why.
I’m not saying which tape brings you into the story. But fear not, if you received this lovely little box, your name will pop up. I promise."

x

Tape subject: Sheri Holland, for abandoning Hannah after she crashed her car into a stop sign, which later caused the death of another student.

After the party, Hannah gets a ride from Sheri. They get into a small accident and hit a 'Stop' sign, but Sheri refuses to call the cops. While Hannah is on her way to find a phone, a tragic accident occurs at that same crossing, causing the death of Jeff Atkins, a friend of Clay's. When Hannah tries to tell Clay about the 'Stop' sign he pushes her away thinking it's one of her drama moments again. In the present, Jessica's behavior becomes more erratic.
Old 06-05-2017, 05:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for starting the thread!
♩♪♫
.¸.•*´¨¤ ¤¨´*•.¸.
Old 06-05-2017, 09:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

110:

Did Jessica remember her rape or not? It’s pretty sad that she can’t be honest with herself about what happened and how she just allows Justin to remain in her life and Bryce as her friend… So messed up.

It’s so dumb that all these kids have tattoos.

Jeff’s death is so sad and awful and it’s weird to me that people sort of glossed over that death and instead focused on Hannah. At the least I think both deaths should have been the schools concern this entire time, but I guess they wanted to keep that plot a secret... If Jeff wasn’t drunk then why were all those beer bottles in his car? There is a lot of unknowns on this show.

Why didn’t Cherie and them just call the cops about the sign and say that they noticed it had been hit or something? But Cherie didn’t really do anything that bad, I mean, she was just being a teenager that wanted to get home. She knocked over a stop sign and didn’t report it. It was stupid but I don’t think it makes her a horrible person. I don’t necessarily think she deserved to be on the tapes. What happened to Jeff was really sad but it was an accident. Cherie indirectly caused it but she seemed genuinely upset about it and felt regret. I didnt feel as bad for her in the flashback scene because she didn’t seem to care as much at the time but she’s just no where near as bad as some of the other kids on the tapes.

I was a fan of Zach, even after his tape, but him defending Bryce did not make me happy at all.

I’m sick of seeing Jessica and Justin’s disgusting make outs. No thank you.
Old 06-07-2017, 05:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't know if she remembers. It somehow seems if she doesn't cause why else would she get so mad at Justin from telling her that Bryce raped her?

Jeff's death was very sad. I didn't want him to die cause I liked him. I was very disappointed in Sherie for not calling or going to the police. I mean I get why she didn't want to because she was scared of the consequences but what happened now is way worse than what would have happened if she just called the police.