Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-22-2018, 05:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I just don't see any evidence suggesting otherwise for any of those couples

That is something we can agree

This is off topic lol, did you see Sophia's comments on Chad? Think I posted about it on your wall the other day.
Old 06-22-2018, 05:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ All those pairings you don't like and see rushed though so nothing really can convince you otherwise especially when it's a ship you don't like. lol

For me, I SEE different but it's okay we just don't see it the same.

At least we see it the same with Leonard/Sara.

And yes I saw those comments.
Old 06-22-2018, 05:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalfate (View Post)
^ All those pairings you don't like and see rushed though so nothing really can convince you otherwise especially when it's a ship you don't like. lol

For me, I SEE different but it's okay we just don't see it the same.

At least we see it the same with Leonard/Sara.

And yes I saw those comments.
The fact that I feel they are rushed as an big reason why I don't like them lol

That's true

What did you think of them?
Old 06-22-2018, 05:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

And I didn't feel that which is why I loved them... and it's more to it which it's no need to explain here. To each their own.

Leo/Sara is the pairing that'll bond us. lol

Didn't know what to think of it... if she felt like that, she shouldn't have said yes and gotten married... so, I had no real opinion there... for me it seemed more like she was still upset about what happened... not sure if I believe she really didn't want to get married. But if she didn't... they should have stayed engaged for a long time so that's both of their faults.
Old 06-22-2018, 06:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Definitely lol

Yeah, I kinda feel like she is rewriting history an little bit there.
Old 06-23-2018, 05:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ Same. And I LOVE Sophia Bush. lol I love how as an actress and what she does outside of her acting but I felt the CMM thing was a bit ridiculous.

I know the marriage didn't work out perfectly but that doesn't mean you didn't want it. lol
That's why people have 5 year engagements. If you don't want to get married, have a long engagement.

So, no I just do not buy that one bit.

So, it just showed she's still clearly not over it... which I understand but I didn't buy anything she said about him in the interview....
I mean when the last time they both even attended a convention together. lol That right there show how much bad blood their is. If she didn't want to get married and it was nothing, it should be easy to see him for a few hours, huh? lol
Their real life issues wouldn't have affected the show huh?

Same with Austin, not sure if she sees him much anymore. lol Not sure. lol

With James Lafferty, SHE DOES!! because they were friends as everyone knew... and even if they were in that rumored relationship, it never got that serious and they returned to being friends which is why the friendship is still there.

OTH had more drama backstage than on the actual show.... wow. lol

Old 06-23-2018, 06:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
^ Same. And I LOVE Sophia Bush. lol I love how as an actress and what she does outside of her acting but I felt the CMM thing was a bit ridiculous.

I know the marriage didn't work out perfectly but that doesn't mean you didn't want it. lol
That's why people have 5 year engagements. If you don't want to get married, have a long engagement.

So, no I just do not buy that one bit.

So, it just showed she's still clearly not over it... which I understand but I didn't buy anything she said about him in the interview....
I mean when the last time they both even attended a convention together. lol That right there show how much bad blood their is. If she didn't want to get married and it was nothing, it should be easy to see him for a few hours, huh? lol
Their real life issues wouldn't have affected the show huh?

Same with Austin, not sure if she sees him much anymore. lol Not sure. lol

With James Lafferty, SHE DOES!! because they were friends as everyone knew... and even if they were in that rumored relationship, it never got that serious and they returned to being friends which is why the friendship is still there.

OTH had more drama backstage than on the actual show.... wow. lol

Me too and I didn't like how she basically mentioned the whole thing at the same time she was talking about Mark. I don't really blame Chad for responding this time, especially since he hasn't in the past.

I don't think they have appeared at an con together lol and the one time they both agreed to go to one, CMM pulled out at the last minute.

I still don't buy their real life issues affected BL being endgame lol, since they never really written as that type of couple. Hard to buy that Mark would have changed things to make easier for Sophia with what he was putting the rest of female cast through (especially Hilarie & Danneel) at the same time. Considering Joy called Mark an dick for the way he treated Sophia, I doubt he wasn't an huge pig at that time either. Hell, I don't even buy that he cared enough for Chad to make that change and the only actor he would have made that change for is James imo.

Not sure that her and Austin are close either lol

It's not even close

Awesome set
Old 06-23-2018, 06:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
Me too and I didn't like how she basically mentioned the whole thing at the same time she was talking about Mark. I don't really blame Chad for responding this time, especially since he hasn't in the past.

I don't think they have appeared at an con together lol and the one time they both agreed to go to one, CMM pulled out at the last minute.

I still don't buy their real life issues affected BL being endgame lol, since they never really written as that type of couple. Hard to buy that Mark would have changed things to make easier for Sophia with what he was putting the rest of female cast through (especially Hilarie & Danneel) at the same time. Considering Joy called Mark an dick for the way he treated Sophia, I doubt he wasn't an huge pig at that time either. Hell, I don't even buy that he cared enough for Chad to make that change and the only actor he would have made that change for is James imo.

Not sure that her and Austin are close either lol

It's not even close

Awesome set

I agree, one of the few times during their split where I am team CMM... I think she should have just found a way to avoid the question instead of that response that she gave.

I think a better response would have been that you live and you learn and although the marriage didn't work, it happened and you moved on.

I actually buy it because they got back together in season 3 because of them... and they had a quick break up in season 4 because of the divorce. No way that break up from season 4 exist without the Chad/Sophia drama.

I felt during season 3 they did try to write it like Brooke was the only one for Lucas, which I'm sure you disliked as a viewer. But it's how it was written in season 3 and I felt Chad and Sophia being married of course played a huge factor in it... just like I believe it played a huge factor in BL rushed break up.

OTH drama played a fact in a LOT of the storylines... like I know you hate Jake/Peyton but their storyline would've lasted longer if Bryan decided to be a series regular... he rejected them many times. lol He just wanted to do other things over OTH...

They look awesome fighting side by side.
Old 06-23-2018, 06:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:

I agree, one of the few times during their split where I am team CMM... I think she should have just found a way to avoid the question instead of that response that she gave.

I think a better response would have been that you live and you learn and although the marriage didn't work, it happened and you moved on.

I actually buy it because they got back together in season 3 because of them... and they had a quick break up in season 4 because of the divorce. No way that break up from season 4 exist without the Chad/Sophia drama.

I felt during season 3 they did try to write it like Brooke was the only one for Lucas, which I'm sure you disliked as a viewer. But it's how it was written in season 3 and I felt Chad and Sophia being married of course played a huge factor in it... just like I believe it played a huge factor in BL rushed break up.

OTH drama played a fact in a LOT of the storylines... like I know you hate Jake/Peyton but their storyline would've lasted longer if Bryan decided to be a series regular... he rejected them many times. lol He just wanted to do other things over OTH...

They look awesome fighting side by side.
That definitely would have been an better response.

I can't really see an breakup that had been building up for half an season as an quick break up and I think your overreacting their relationship in S3. Pretty little speeches doesn't make you an good boyfriend.

Considering Lucas couldn't put Brooke first or open to her without him having to go against his own nature, they were doing an really poor job of showing that he truly loved her at that point. Even when he was at the rivercourt claiming that Brooke was the one, he never denied that Peyton wasn't either. Why put that in there if your trying to sell BL as true love?

They might have gone on an bit longer, but would they have been endgame? I doubt it because they just didn't have that emotional connection LP had.

They really do, I wish we got to see more of it.

Last edited by stlavin95; 06-23-2018 at 06:44 PM
Old 06-23-2018, 06:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
That definitely would have been an better response.

I can't really see an breakup that had been building up for half an season as an quick break up and I think your overreacting their relationship in S3. Pretty little speeches doesn't make you an good boyfriend.

Considering Lucas couldn't put Brooke first or open to her without him having to go against his own nature, they were doing an really poor job of showing that he truly loved her at that point. Even when he was at the rivercourt claiming that Brooke was the one, he never denied that Peyton wasn't either. Why put that in there if your trying to sell BL as true love?

They might have gone on an bit longer, but would they have been endgame? I doubt it because they just didn't have that emotional connection LP had.

They really do, I wish we got to see more of it.
It would have! Just took the high road and leave it in the past, it happened and the end.

I'll just not discuss the OTH ships because you won't ever see my logic because you love LP too much. lol So best not to even mention it.

I'll just agree to disagree on your whole post with OTH since I saw everything different.

We didn't get much of them fighting side by side, even that gifset was from the trailer they filmed for Comic Con before even filming and episode.
Old 06-23-2018, 07:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
It would have! Just took the high road and leave it in the past, it happened and the end.

I'll just not discuss the OTH ships because you won't ever see my logic because you love LP too much. lol So best not to even mention it.

I'll just agree to disagree on your whole post with OTH since I saw everything different.

We didn't get much of them fighting side by side, even that gifset was from the trailer they filmed for Comic Con before even filming and episode.
I would have rather her talking about Mark more anyways.

Fair enough, and you love BL/JP too much to see mine.

At least we agree on basically everything else OTH related

That's so disappointing
Old 06-24-2018, 10:26 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I would have rather her talking about Mark more anyways.

Fair enough, and you love BL/JP too much to see mine.

At least we agree on basically everything else OTH related

That's so disappointing
Actually I disagree with that. And will post it on the OTH board.

Yeah... they never knew how popular Captain Canary would become.
Old 06-24-2018, 06:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Actually I disagree with that. And will post it on the OTH board.

Yeah... they never knew how popular Captain Canary would become.
I saw that

No they didn't
Old 06-25-2018, 10:09 AM
Fan Forum Legend

^ Yeah, will just reply on there for OTH related stuff.

Loved that for the limited of time, Caity and Wentworth saw it.
Old 06-25-2018, 05:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Will do, until we start talking about OTH again on here somewhere

Same, it's great that they saw the potential there.