Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-20-2020, 05:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

for real!

Old 12-25-2020, 09:40 AM
Master Fan

Vanessa promoting "Pieces of a Woman" in "The Graham Norton Show", also clip from the movie!

Old 12-25-2020, 03:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

thx for those

Old 12-31-2020, 06:10 PM
Master Fan

Vanessa promoting "Pieces of a Woman"!

Quote:
With her devastating turn in “Pieces of a Woman,” @vanessa__kirby is giving us everything she’s got. In our final cover story of 2020 (at the #linkinbio), the actor dives into how she landed this role of a lifetime, her process, and why actors should lean into vulnerability.

📸: @dankennedyphoto/Chilli Media
✍: @casey_mink

Old 01-01-2021, 01:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

nice

Old 01-02-2021, 07:38 PM
Master Fan

Vanessa promoting Pieces of a Woman for The New York Times photographed by Lauren Fleishman!

Quote:
Actress @vanessa__kirby photographed in connection with her new film Pieces of a Woman, which debuts on @netflix this Thursday. The film shares the experience of baby loss, and the grief and isolation that follows. Please watch the film, which is on @netflix starting this Thursday and consider supporting charities like @arcantenatal and @sandscharity which have been a lifeline for so many families who have experienced loss. Thank you to Elena at @nytimes for this assignment and to @vanessa__kirby for her trust, and to @valeriaferreiramakeup @halleybrisker @hollyevawhite from @thewallgroup for bringing so much beauty to this shoot and to the lovely Franky @prosper_pr. @nytimes @netflixuk #kornélmundruczó #vanessakirby #piecesofawoman

Quote:
Actress @vanessa__kirby photographed in connection with her new film Pieces of a Woman, which debuts on @netflix this Thursday. The film shares the experience of baby loss, and the grief and isolation that follows. Please watch the film, which is on @netflix starting this Thursday and consider supporting charities like @arcantenatal and @sandscharity which had been a lifeline for so many families who have experienced loss. Thank you to Elena at @nytimes for this assignment and to @vanessa__kirby for her trust, and to @valeriaferreiramakeup @halleybrisker @hollyevawhite from @thewallgroup for bringing so much beauty to this shoot and to the lovely Franky @prosper_pr. @nytimes @netflixuk #kornélmundruczó #vanessakirby #piecesofawoman

Quote:
Actress @vanessa__kirby photographed in connection with her new film Pieces of a Woman, which debuts on @netflix this Thursday. The film shares the experience of baby loss, and the grief and isolation that follows. Please watch the film, which is on @netflix starting this Thursday and consider supporting charities like @arcantenatal and @sandscharity which have been a lifeline for so many families who have experienced loss. Thank you to Elena at @nytimes for this assignment and to @vanessa__kirby for her trust, and to @valeriaferreiramakeup @halleybrisker @hollyevawhite from @thewallgroup for bringing so much beauty to this shoot and to the lovely Franky @prosper_pr. @nytimes @netflixuk #kornélmundruczó #vanessakirby #piecesofawoman
Old 01-03-2021, 01:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

cool

Old 01-07-2021, 05:40 PM
Master Fan

Vanessa's movie "Pieces of a Woman" is now available on Netflix. I saw this movie today and it's good!

Quote:
Pieces Of A Woman on @netflix today.

#PiecesOfAWoman
@netflixfilm
@sandscharity

Quote:
And to @sandscharity, doing the most incredible work, supporting anyone affected by the death of a baby and working so hard to improve care and save lives.
Anyone who needs support can call the helpline which is free to call from landlines and mobiles on 0808 164 3332 or email helpline@sands.org.uk
More support options at sands.org.uk/support
- this link is in my bio.

Quote:
Today Pieces of a Woman is out. My journey on this film has changed me forever. Before Kata Weber wrote her beautiful script, I had no idea that 1 in 4 pregnancies end in miscarriage. 54% of people have been affected by baby loss, or know someone who has. That every two hours in the UK a family is faced with the devastation of the death of their baby.
And yet it is a subject so little spoken about, so often silenced.
I have been blown away by the courage of women like Pippa Vosper, Meghan Markle and Chrissy Teigen who have spoken out about their losses, their pain.
Also to the bravery of the women who I spent time with and shared their stories with me, especially Kelly who lost her baby Lucianna, and to whom this film is dedicated to.
I believe when we hear our story, or a piece of our story in another’s, it shatters the cage of isolation that keeps the grief trapped. We can know that we’re not alone, even when we feel loneliness - we are connected through our pain. And that in itself is healing.
This year has been such a year of collective loss, collective grieving. For anyone who has lost, who is grieving, whose world may have been changed forever. Where every day sometimes is just about getting through, a day at a time.
For whoever needs it, who like Martha, is a survivor - I hope this film is a figurative holding of your hand. You are not alone.

Quote:
Pieces Of A Woman on @netflix from today ♥️

#PiecesOfAWoman
@netflixfilm

Quote:
Safe to say I had a WONDERFUL time with you @jimmyfallon, as always. When I can actually get my words out, that is... 🤣

Thank you @fallontonight for letting me talk about Pieces of A Woman, which is so special to me. And it’s out tomorrow. Thursday 7th January.
#PiecesOfAWoman
@netflix

Quote:
@nytimes @netflix #PiecesOfAWoman 7th January

Quote:
Thank you @sundaytimesculture & Jonathan Dean

#PiecesOfAWoman is out this Thursday 7th January on @netflix

Quote:
@netflixfilm #PiecesOfAWoman
Old 01-08-2021, 01:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

that's great. gotta see it sometime

Old 01-12-2021, 08:32 PM
Master Fan

Vanessa's promoting her movies "Pieces of a Woman" and "The World To Come".

Quote:
VANESSA🖤KIRBY on the cover of @NetflixQueue Magazine

@netflix
@gregwilliamsphotography
@Vanessa__Kirby
@halleybrisker
@missjobaker
#piecesofawoman

Quote:
“This was a story I hadn’t seen before onscreen. I thought that it was such an unusual portrait of grief — she’s not expressing it outwardly.” — Queue Cover Star @vanessa__kirby on what drew her to the stunning drama, Pieces of a Woman. Tap the link in bio to read the full interview.

📷: @gregwilliamsphotography

Quote:
“Vanessa reminds me of the movie stars of the Golden Age of Hollywood. She’s so emotional, with a deep inner life.” — Director Kornél Mondruczó on @vanessa__kirby, star of his new film Pieces of a Woman. Tap the link in bio for more.

📷: @gregwilliamsphotography

Quote:
“I think it’s about love and vulnerability.” Katherine Waterston talks with @entertainmentweekly for an exclusive first look at #TheWorldToCome. Vanessa Kirby also stars in this lyrical story of passion on the American frontier. Read the full interview at the link in bio!

#KatherineWaterston #VanessaKirby #ComingSoon #FirstLook #EntertainmentWeekly

Quote:
Here’s Vanessa Kirby, Katherine Waterston, and the promise of #TheWorldToCome trailer next week to cleanse your feed. ❤️

#VanessaKirby #KatherineWaterston #ComingSoon
5d

Quote:
You are not alone.
#PiecesOfAWoman
#breakthesilence

@netflixfilm
@sandscharity
@live_evermore

Quote:
Thank you @backstagecast
#PiecesOfAWoman
@netflix
3d

Quote:
Thank you so much to everyone for such lovely comments about the film. It means so much.
And thank you to @pippavosper for your courage, who has spoken so bravely and openly about losing her beautiful son Axel. I urge you to read all of her writing for @britishvogue @pippavosper. Link in bio.
Old 01-13-2021, 01:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

thanks for all those

Old 01-15-2021, 10:08 PM
Master Fan

Vanessa promoting her movies "Pieces of a Woman" and "The World To Come".

Quote:
@netflixqueue #PiecesOfAWoman @sandscharity @. @gregwilliamsphotography

Quote:
🖤 @katherinewaterston #TheWorldToCome
@fastvold
@killer.films
@bleeckerstreet

Quote:
The World To Come...Out February
@katherinewaterston
@fastvold

Quote:
Here it is...Our little poem of love is out in February in cinemas, and in March On Demand.
#TheWorldToCome
@katherinewaterston
@fastvold
@bleeckerstfilms

Quote:
Check out this beautiful interview with my hero Benjamin Loeb, our cinematographer, who held the camera on a gimbal for 30 minutes straight for the unbroken birth single take - which is so difficult he had to train for it. He is a master and working with him was like jazzing with one of the best musicians there is. We love you Ben. Link in bio.

Quote:
Actress @vanessa__kirby for @musemagazine wearing @miumiu shot by @philipmeech, styling @hopevonjoelfashionstylist. Shot on the roof of the Barbican london. #styling #artdirection #miumiu #vanessakirby #actress #thecrown #britishactress

Quote:
Actress @vanessa__kirby for @musemagazine wearing @miumiu shot by @philipmeech, styling @hopevonjoelfashionstylist. Shot on the roof of the Barbican london. #styling #artdirection #miumiu #vanessakirby #actress #thecrown #britishactress

Quote:

Quote:
📸 Exclusive promo-shot with Katherine and Vanessa for "The World To Come" movie. 💫

Please, if you're going to post it on your page, tag us as a source: @kw_rus!

#katherinewaterston #vanessakirby #theworldtocome #kw_rus

Quote:
📸 New still from "The World To Come" movie with Katherine and Vanessa. 💫

#katherinewaterston #vanessakirby #theworldtocome #kw_rus
Old 01-16-2021, 09:48 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

She has been busy! Thanks for the latest.
Old 01-16-2021, 02:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

great pics!

Old 01-18-2021, 07:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Pieces of Women looks really good, heard great things about it.