Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-17-2020, 02:37 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jared ❤︎ Jensen (View Post)
The world is crazy right now
It really is
Old 05-17-2020, 01:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

So my poor grandpa was rushed to the hospital last night, and they couldn't find anything wrong with him and had us come get him. He's still super sick, but all his tests came back good.. so he's staying with us until we can get some answers because his significant other is worried about possibly catching co-vid if he has it. He was tested and it was negative, but if he was exposed while at the hospital he'd have to be tested again. So she doesn't want him home until they know results for sure. All he wants is to go home and sleep in his bed though.
Old 05-17-2020, 02:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

It sucks they couldn't find what was wrong with him but at least he can stay with you guys and not be alone; hopefully, he'll get better soon and be able to go back to his house I can understand him wanting to be in his own room and bed especially when sick.
Old 05-17-2020, 03:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

So his girlfriend said she's done caring for him, he's gotta move in with us. Problem is he doesn't want too! He keeps saying he's not living on our side of town, and he refuses to even consider moving in. He can't leave alone though! He has no license, no car, he has advanced dementia.. we don't know what to do!
Old 05-17-2020, 03:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDM's❤︎Sweetheart (View Post)
So my poor grandpa was rushed to the hospital last night, and they couldn't find anything wrong with him and had us come get him. He's still super sick, but all his tests came back good.. so he's staying with us until we can get some answers because his significant other is worried about possibly catching co-vid if he has it. He was tested and it was negative, but if he was exposed while at the hospital he'd have to be tested again. So she doesn't want him home until they know results for sure. All he wants is to go home and sleep in his bed though.
Sorry to hear that When will he know the results?
Old 05-17-2020, 04:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
So his girlfriend said she's done caring for him, he's gotta move in with us. Problem is he doesn't want too! He keeps saying he's not living on our side of town, and he refuses to even consider moving in. He can't leave alone though! He has no license, no car, he has advanced dementia.. we don't know what to do!
Would a live-in nurse be an option? Or if he's willing maybe he could live in a nursing community? One where he has his own space but there's also help available if he needs it.
Old 05-18-2020, 07:26 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Yes, we are trying to see if he'd agree to an assisted living care facility. But he's a stubborn old man!
So it was a VERY long night. My grandpa was rushed by ambulance to the hospital again. After spending most Of the night in the hospital, we finally got answers. It's his diabetes! He needs to change his diet and lifestyle period. I'm exhausted! Got 3hrs of sleep before both he and my pup woke up. So feeling like a zombie today!
Old 05-18-2020, 07:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Yes, we are trying to see if he'd agree to an assisted living care facility. But he's a stubborn old man!
So it was a VERY long night. My grandpa was rushed by ambulance to the hospital again. After spending most Of the night in the hospital, we finally got answers. It's his diabetes! He needs to change his diet and lifestyle period. I'm exhausted! Got 3hrs of sleep before both he and my pup woke up. So feeling like a zombie today!
Hopefully, you guys will be able to convince him or figure something out in regard to his living situation; I'm glad you guys finally got answers, so with the diet and lifestyle changes, he'll get better? Get some rest
Old 05-18-2020, 08:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Hopefully he agrees to some form of assistance
Old 05-19-2020, 05:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jared ❤︎ Jensen (View Post)
Hopefully, you guys will be able to convince him or figure something out in regard to his living situation; I'm glad you guys finally got answers, so with the diet and lifestyle changes, he'll get better? Get some rest
We are hoping so. He had an appointment with his primary care today, and he thinks that my grandmas dementia meds are contributing to it. So he's going to see about putting him on a different one. Also going to check his pancreas levels!
Old 05-19-2020, 08:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
We are hoping so. He had an appointment with his primary care today, and he thinks that my grandmas dementia meds are contributing to it. So he's going to see about putting him on a different one. Also going to check his pancreas levels!
that by changing his meds he'll get better.
Old 05-20-2020, 05:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hopefully they approve of it!

How's everyone's week going?
Old 05-21-2020, 03:41 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Good thanks, yours?
Old 05-21-2020, 10:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Hopefully they approve of it!

How's everyone's week going?
Mine's going well
Old 05-21-2020, 11:15 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Good to hear!

I'm helping my mom
Figure out what's going on with my grandpas bank account.. he said he lost his bank card, but his savings account is missing TONS of money! Not good..