Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-17-2017, 01:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

Looks like a wig to me.
Old 08-17-2017, 06:00 PM
Elite Fan

Stunt double... wonder what kind of Clarke action scene this will be?

you're lovely
never change
Old 08-19-2017, 12:59 AM
Elite Fan

Chris' new hair and Eliza's cut hers short again.

you're lovely
never change
Old 08-19-2017, 01:00 AM
Fan Forum Legend

looks like many have a new hair style this season.
Old 08-23-2017, 08:54 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
the next time we see clarke (eliza taylor) on the 100, she'll be very different than who she was before.

Surviving six years on the ground virtually alone is bound to change a person, of course, and so it comes as no surprise to learn that the now-24-year-old clarke will have become even more hardened than when she was known as the "commander of death" in her teens.

But according to creator jason rothenberg, the toughened clarke will be hopelessly devoted to her adopted daughter, madi, whose introduction was one of the season finale's most shocking revelations. The season 5 premiere will include some flashbacks explaining the origins of madi and clarke's bond, but by the time we see them together again in the present day, her love of madi will have completely shifted clarke's priorities.

We doubt this new mama bear clarke will welcome the new group of criminals who encroach on her and madi's safe haven when the 100 returns. That leaves us to wonder: How do you say "mother of death" in grounder?

you're lovely
never change
Old 08-24-2017, 12:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

wow i am looking forward to Madi/Clarke a lot. but at the same time i know i will miss the old (season 2 and 3A) Clarke.
Old 08-31-2017, 07:26 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
When The 100 returns for its' 5th season next year, it will be quite a different show.

For one, everyone isn't together and it's been six years since the season four finale, and Clarke, played by Eliza Taylor, is coming back with a new purpose.

"I think what we’re gonna see is the evolution of her really turning into this maternal, kickass ‘mummy’ type, which is exciting," Eliza shared in an interview with Hidden Remote.

On top of being a surrogate mom to Madi, Eliza says her Clarke's life has become simplified.

"[Clarke’s goals have basically become] find food, look after child, stay alive,” she says. “It’s not like, this is going on and this is going on. It’s much more wholesome and little, and I’m really excited about that.”

The 100 season 5 will return next year on The CW.

Eliza Taylor Opens Up About a Brand New Life for Clarke on ‘The 100′ Season 5 | Eliza Taylor, Television, The 100 | Just Jared Jr.
Kickass mummy type sounds good to me!

you're lovely
never change
Old 08-31-2017, 11:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

doesn't sound bad for Clarke.
Old 09-03-2017, 12:35 AM
Elite Fan

First thing I noticed was the grazed cheek. Clarke's been in some kind of combat already, it seems.

you're lovely
never change
Old 09-03-2017, 03:51 AM
Fan Forum Legend

that was my first thought too Belle. why is Clarke in a fight again? that girl can't catch a break can she?

but nice to see Eliza with sweets
Old 09-03-2017, 04:29 AM
Fan Forum Legend

She looks like she got into a fight. Are they filming the first couple of episodes?

EC | ADC

Old 09-03-2017, 05:22 AM
Elite Fan

I'm guessing they're up to the 2nd or 3rd episode? Her hands are filthy as well. I wonder what's going on. #ClarkeGriffinProtectionSquad

you're lovely
never change
Old 09-04-2017, 11:39 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm worried about her already.

EC | ADC

Old 10-30-2017, 04:31 AM
Elite Fan

The girl who will be playing Madi tweeted this article:

Quote:
'The 100' Season 5 Spoilers : What Kind of Hidden Power Does Madi Possess?

Madi (Lola Flanery) is shaping up to be a pivotal character in the upcoming season of "The 100."

Spoilers indicate that Clarke's (Eliza Taylor) Nightblood companion will play an important role in the new installment. Madi has spent six years with Clarke when all the rest sought protection from Praimfaya. It has been teased that in all those years, Clarke has changed a lot.

Now that she has a surrogate daughter to take care of, her priorities have changed. Just like any mother with an offspring, Clarke will make sure that Madi will stay safe. Very few details have been revealed about the mysterious child. Fans are curious to learn what kind of special skills she has since she is a Nightblood.

Madi is said to be very protective of Clarke. They were in isolation for many years and their bond has become too strong to break. Executive producer Jason Rothenberg said that most of the questions about Madi's background would be revealed in season 5. The storyline will also show the kind of hold Madi has over Clarke, especially when the latter is forced to choose between her child and her friends. It looks like even Bellamy (Bob Morley) will not stand a chance against Madi.

"We meet Madi in that pop out at the end 6 years and 7 days later and she's a Nightblood child who Clarke found at some point over the last 6 six years and clearly has become bonded to that person. They are very, very, clearly connected now-- deeply connected. ... What happens when what's good for Madi, for her surrogate child essentially... is not what's good for Skaikru or Bellamy or Octavia. We'll see that tested in really cool ways in Season 5," the EP teased.

"The 100" season 5 is expected to air in 2018.

source

you're lovely
never change
Old 10-31-2017, 08:01 AM
Fan Forum Legend

i think this sounds good no?