Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-02-2017, 08:43 PM
Elite Fan

The red hair, oh Kate. Roan's an apprentice hairdresser.

Very well said, Becks. I agree with all that. This especially: But even when doing this he doesn't bring her down or disrespect her. The grounders have treated her this way more than most of her own people, to be honest.

you're lovely
never change
Old 04-02-2017, 09:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That's true, Indra has definitely been guilty of that, Gustus too. And that Quint wasn't very nice, trying to kill her until Lexa broke his leg and left him for dead

The grounders never saw Clarke as a legitimate leader, Lexa was the first grounder to really appreciate Clarke and see her as the great leader she is, now Roan is carrying it on.

icon by Mel • lachlan ♚
Old 04-03-2017, 07:26 AM
Elite Fan

well SkiKru had issues with accepting her as thier leader, too
Except for Kane of course

More than anything, I'm getting big brother/ little sister vibes from these two.
Or just the beginning of what could be an epic friendship

Kate | art thread | tumblr | icon
Old 04-03-2017, 08:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

Eh, Grounders have not always treated Clarke that kindly though. But yes, Roan has been nothing but kind to Clarke so far so it's nice for her to get that kind of support. Hopefully, it'll last though I'm worried about what Indra's actions will mean for Clarke/Roan's alliance.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 04-03-2017, 10:27 AM
Elite Fan

Shooting those azgeda warriors up will definitely complicate things

I wonder how Clarke/Roan will navigate that debacle

Old 04-03-2017, 11:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

This is what I don't get, Indra murders all the time, she literally has no chill what so ever and is still loved by a lot of the fandom, yet Lexa is awful don't get that.

Indra to me is one of the most savage and even now is still causing problems for Clarke and basically everyone now.

icon by Mel • lachlan ♚
Old 04-03-2017, 10:48 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

Hey guys Add me please! I love them so much Roan just keeps growing on me more and more. This season I have started shipping them as a couple. Looks like I will be the only romantic shipper on the thread I can definitely see the show going in this direction with them.

It has been so long since I have shipped Clarke with anyone. I liked her with Finn before he lost his mind and went crazy. Couldn't keep shipping them after the writers made his character crash and burn though.

But even if the writer's never put them together in a romantic relationship I will still love their friendship and watching them work together as leaders of their people.
Old 04-04-2017, 01:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I wouldn't mind them getting it on I'm all for Clarke/everyone

icon by Mel • lachlan ♚
Old 04-04-2017, 01:06 AM
Elite Fan

Not sure you're the only "shipper" in here

I don't see them romantically but a close friendship betweeen them would be wonderful

Old 04-04-2017, 07:17 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Way Too Keen (View Post)
This is what I don't get, Indra murders all the time, she literally has no chill what so ever and is still loved by a lot of the fandom, yet Lexa is awful don't get that.

Indra to me is one of the most savage and even now is still causing problems for Clarke and basically everyone now.
Sadly I think I know why. Would be interesting if Lexa was never romantically involved with Clarke... but that's another conversation for another place.

Well, if Roan and Clarke ever DO become something more, we're gonna need a new title.

you're lovely
never change
Old 04-04-2017, 07:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

Even if Lexa wasn't romantically linked with Clarke, I still wouldn't like her but I digress. I have many reasons for why I don't like her, to each their own, right? Not a conversation for this thread though, I agree.

Welcome, Amy! Glad you found your way here.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 04-04-2017, 07:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by hedawanheda (View Post)
Sadly I think I know why. Would be interesting if Lexa was never romantically involved with Clarke... but that's another conversation for another place.

Well, if Roan and Clarke ever DO become something more, we're gonna need a new title.
Her relationship with Clarke is exactly it, people can dress it up all day long but it's the truth. It's also why Bellamy is hated by CL fans. Bitter truth

Yeah incest doesn't do it for me if Roarke get it on we can think of a new shipper name related to them romantically

icon by Mel • lachlan ♚
Old 04-04-2017, 07:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Her relationship with Clarke is exactly it, people can dress it up all day long but it's the truth.
It isn't, people have different tastes, there are tons of reasons to dislike every character on the show. I can't stand Murphy for example but the fandom adores him but I like to focus on the things I love, so I barely ever comment on him.

I have to admit I was a bit disappointed with how Roan was written this season (I''m two episodes behind though, so that might have changed). His scenes with Clarke are interesting but I expected more? I don't know.

This is Raven Reyes, and I'm alive.
Old 04-04-2017, 07:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
It isn't, people have different tastes, there are tons of reasons to dislike every character on the show. I can't stand Murphy for example but the fandom adores him but I like to focus on the things I love, so I barely ever comment on him.
But Murphy isn't romantically involved in this shows biggest ships. It's no coincidence that a lot of Bellarke fans hate Lexa and a lot of Clexa fans hate Bellamy. That can't be a coincidence, shipper goggles are involved to some extent imo.

Quote:
I have to admit I was a bit disappointed with how Roan was written this season (I''m two episodes behind though, so that might have changed). His scenes with Clarke are interesting but I expected more? I don't know.
I think a lot of people felt the same, especially in the first few episodes, he seemed very incompetent and just there, not really offering much, unlike in S3 were he was actually helpful, but I'm feeling him improve in recent episodes, especially with Clarke.

icon by Mel • lachlan ♚
Old 04-04-2017, 07:43 AM
Elite Fan

I'm actually quite happy with what we got so far, Paulina.
You need to catch up with the episodes

Yeah, I feel there are more than the one obvious reason why people dislike Lexa (or Bellamy for that matter). Not EVERYTHING is because of shipping!