Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-13-2018, 10:59 AM
Moderator Support Team

well i wouldnt be able to do 6 hrs because i do have to go to work in the middle. but i will watch what i can and post. are we starting at the beginning with s1 ?
Old 09-13-2018, 05:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Yeah, I figured. It's cool. I've learned that I'm not very good at live-watching and posting. It's better to watch shows and movies on my own, and then discuss them afterwards.

I'm so excited to see if there are any behind-the-scenes goodies on the DVDs.
Old 09-13-2018, 06:50 PM
Moderator Support Team

thats fine with me. whatever works for you. just find the episode thread and start posting in it and i'll join in
Old 09-14-2018, 06:19 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocky845 (View Post)
^ I would love to live-watch it with you...but I'm not sure you would like the way I would do it. In the past, I've live-watched movies with my online friends, and I've somehow managed to waste their whole day. I haven't quite grasped the concept of live-watching and posting yet, since I tend to turn a two-hour movie watch into a six-hour movie watch. If you would be okay with that, then let's do it! If not, then we'll watch the movie on our own and then discuss it afterwards. It's your choice. Either way, I'm going to get the DVD tomorrow, so I'll be ready to watch it then. =)
I don´t know if you are taking about the show or the movie. Still if you do want to watch it, i´m all for it. I think we could watch on our own and then share our opinions. Mostly because of the different time zones .

CSI Miami

BRICS
🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 09-14-2018, 09:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ I was talking about the IT re-watch..but I also kind of meant the Stranger Things re-watch. It would actually be worse with an episodic re-watch like with Stranger Things since it would take even more time to get through each episode...and ain't nobody got time for that for seventeen straight days. I could figure out the time zone issue. I've done it before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Kind Of Crazy (View Post)
thats fine with me. whatever works for you. just find the episode thread and start posting in it and i'll join in
Will do!
Old 09-14-2018, 10:29 AM
Moderator Support Team

i had every intention of watching stranger things this morning, but i felt so sick this morning i didnt feel like turning the tv on. maybe when i get home from work tonight i will start the show rewatch.
Old 09-14-2018, 01:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Aw, I hope you feel better soon, Jen. It's okay. My friend hasn't brought over the DVDs yet, so you still have time. =)
Old 09-14-2018, 01:39 PM
Moderator Support Team

I hope you feel better soon, Jen.

Quote:
^ I was talking about the IT re-watch..but I also kind of meant the Stranger Things re-watch. It would actually be worse with an episodic re-watch like with Stranger Things since it would take even more time to get through each episode...and ain't nobody got time for that for seventeen straight days. I could figure out the time zone issue. I've done it before.
I admit that i did a Stranger things re-watch a few weeks ago. But i didn´t watched the episodes by order. It´s mostly some of my favorites. I usually do a complete re-watch when the show is returning.

As for IT, we can do it . Like you mention on the GMW Board, Henry can´t be Pennywise but i do like some similarities between Derry and Castle Rock. I would like to see if you caught some too.

BRICS
🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 09-14-2018, 06:27 PM
Moderator Support Team

i went to watch my niece play basketball after work and now im dead tired. im going to take some cold meds and go to bed. the rewatch will have to start tomorrow.
Old 09-14-2018, 09:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Aw, I understand, Jen. I got the DVDs really late, so I didn't get to watch episode one either because I was also tired from my day. I'm going to try to make it happen on Saturday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ☆Follow☆the☆Stars☆ (View Post)
I admit that i did a Stranger things re-watch a few weeks ago. But i didn´t watched the episodes by order. It´s mostly some of my favorites. I usually do a complete re-watch when the show is returning.

As for IT, we can do it . Like you mention on the GMW Board, Henry can´t be Pennywise but i do like some similarities between Derry and Castle Rock. I would like to see if you caught some too.
It's never a bad idea to do a re-watch, especially if you're like me and you need to re-watch a show or movie many times so that you'll remember the details of what happened. I'm probably going to do a few complete re-watches between now and the season three premiere. I definitely need the occasional refresher.

I have the DVD ready to go. PM me and let me know if you want to do a live-watch or a post-watch analysis/breakdown. I'm cool with either option, and since you're more productive than I am, you decide how you want to do this re-watch. And I'm sure I can answer that inquiry before I re-watch it. I'm probably going to miss all of the IT/Castle Rock or Derry/Castle Rock similarities, so be ready to spoon-feed me those connections.
Old 09-15-2018, 06:55 PM
Moderator Support Team

sorry today didnt work out either
Old 09-17-2018, 01:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Well, this re-watch is off to a good start. =p I got a chance to re-watch 1x01. Once I organize my thoughts, I'm going to post them on the episode discussion thread.

I must say that I'm disappointed that I haven't found any bonus material on the DVDs yet. I'm 0-for-1 so far. I was really hoping for some behind-the-scenes goodies.
Old 09-17-2018, 07:57 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
It's never a bad idea to do a re-watch, especially if you're like me and you need to re-watch a show or movie many times so that you'll remember the details of what happened. I'm probably going to do a few complete re-watches between now and the season three premiere. I definitely need the occasional refresher.

I have the DVD ready to go. PM me and let me know if you want to do a live-watch or a post-watch analysis/breakdown. I'm cool with either option, and since you're more productive than I am, you decide how you want to do this re-watch. And I'm sure I can answer that inquiry before I re-watch it. I'm probably going to miss all of the IT/Castle Rock or Derry/Castle Rock similarities, so be ready to spoon-feed me those connections.

I feel like every time i watch i realize i missed something before . So i will probably start from S1 once the new season is coming .

I don´t have the DVD (shocker ) but i do have the movie . I saw IT last Thursday and we have it again next Wednesday. But we can do it tomorrow . We can watch it on our own and then share theories, opinions, etc . just tell me where you want to do it. On GMW or PM ?

stranger things @ halloween horror nights
jimsharbour

These made me laugh so hard .

BRICS
🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 09-17-2018, 10:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ I am sucking up all of the details in this re-watch. I've even made notes so I don't forget anything that I loved or didn't love. thumbs_up:

We can work out the details in PMs.

They all look shook by the experience!
Old 09-17-2018, 12:03 PM
Moderator Support Team

omg sadie's face
Closed Thread   Post New Thread