Fan Forum

Fan Forum (http://www.fanforum.com/)
-   Stranger Things (http://www.fanforum.com/f483/)
-   -   [unlikely bromance] Steve & Dustin #2: Be the captain of your own curiosity voyage with Dustin and Steve! (http://www.fanforum.com/f483/%5Bunlikely-bromance%5D-steve-dustin-2-captain-your-own-curiosity-voyage-dustin-steve-63211410/)

rocky845 09-02-2018 02:36 PM

^ I completely agree. I already knew that Steve would be hanging around the kids in season two...but I didn't expect to love his dynamic with Dustin this much. I'm so happy that Dustin has someone like Steve giving him advice and teaching him some of the ways of the world. I think Dustin will definitely learn a lot with a teacher like Steve helping him. :slinkie: :yay: :thumbs_up:

My Kind Of Crazy 09-02-2018 04:19 PM

im glad dustin now has someone to look up to, but now that steve is going to have a job i wonder how much time they will have to spend together ?

Persephone 09-03-2018 07:46 AM

I do think Dustin will get ice cream for free :lol:.
but now being serious, i doubt Steve is going to stop looking out for Dustin, even with the little free time he may have :).

rocky845 09-03-2018 08:12 AM

^ So that's what that picture I came across was! :idea: :lol: Yeah, I think Dustin will get the occasional ice cream for free. :lol:

I think so too. Steve knows that Dustin looks up to him and that they have a strong bond. He will definitely make an effort to make sure Dustin knows that he's still there for him. :slinkie: =)


Quote:

Originally Posted by My Kind Of Crazy (Post 94981156)
im glad dustin now has someone to look up to, but now that steve is going to have a job i wonder how much time they will have to spend together ?

I think he will make time for him when he can. :thumbs_up:

Persephone 09-03-2018 09:57 AM

I can't wait to find out how Steve got the job :lol:.

I don't think we ever found out about Dustin's father. But i love that Steve became his big brother :love:.

My Kind Of Crazy 09-03-2018 10:25 AM

yea i cant wait to find out how he got the job too
and yeah dustin will most likely get free ice cream :lol:

rocky845 09-04-2018 04:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ☆Follow☆the☆Stars☆ (Post 94987487)
I can't wait to find out how Steve got the job :lol:.

I don't think we ever found out about Dustin's father. But i love that Steve became his big brother :love:.

I am really looking forward to finding that out too. :yay:

Steve is Dustin's big brother! I love that! :slinkie: :melt: He really is. Dustin seems to only have his friends, so Steve's presence in his life is great, They have just started bonding, so I like that they are very accepting of each other because they don't quite have that history yet. :snail:

Persephone 09-04-2018 06:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rocky845 (Post 94994226)
I am really looking forward to finding that out too. :yay:

Steve is Dustin's big brother! I love that! :slinkie: :melt: He really is. Dustin seems to only have his friends, so Steve's presence in his life is great, They have just started bonding, so I like that they are very accepting of each other because they don't quite have that history yet. :snail:

:nod:

Nothing against Dustin´s mother but she seems to have her mind on the moon if you know what i mean :lol:. It´s good that now Dustin has Steve to give advises :).

My Kind Of Crazy 09-04-2018 10:44 AM

yes he needs someone to look up to and guide him

Persephone 09-05-2018 06:09 AM

Yes, he does :nod:.

rocky845 09-05-2018 06:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ☆Follow☆the☆Stars☆ (Post 94994923)
:nod:

Nothing against Dustin´s mother but she seems to have her mind on the moon if you know what i mean :lol:. It´s good that now Dustin has Steve to give advises :).

Exactly! Dustin's mom may be taking pretty good care of him, but it seems like she's not as present as she could be. :daze: Steve has had no hesitation in being there for Dustin and imparting some of his wisdom. I think their bond has made them quite a dynamic duo. :slinkie: :fist_bump: :slinkie: :yay: :hippie:


Quote:

Originally Posted by My Kind Of Crazy (Post 94996209)
yes he needs someone to look up to and guide him

Yes, he does, and I'm so happy that that person is Steve. :slinkie: :yay:

My Kind Of Crazy 09-05-2018 11:00 AM

im glad steve is becoming a better person so he can be a good role model for dustin

Persephone 09-05-2018 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rocky845 (Post 95002929)
Exactly! Dustin's mom may be taking pretty good care of him, but it seems like she's not as present as she could be. :daze: Steve has had no hesitation in being there for Dustin and imparting some of his wisdom. I think their bond has made them quite a dynamic duo. :slinkie: :fist_bump: :slinkie: :yay: :hippie:

Joyce may have Jonathan´s help (he is a wonderful son and brother) but she still managed to be both mother and father. Dustin´s mother seems to be a wonderful mother too but not so prepare compared to Joyce.

rocky845 09-05-2018 05:57 PM

^ Now that you mention it, I do see that. =) Dustin is lucky to have someone like Steve to look out for him. :slinkie: :yay:


Quote:

Originally Posted by My Kind Of Crazy (Post 95004800)
im glad steve is becoming a better person so he can be a good role model for dustin

Me too, Jen. I didn't see Steve the role model in season one, but I'm so happy that we stepped into those shoes in season two. I want Dustin to have someone that he can connect with and look up to. :slinkie: :thumbs_up: :yay:

My Kind Of Crazy 09-05-2018 06:10 PM

yeah season 1 steve was not so good to be around. but im glad he found the error of his ways and changed for the better in season 2 and is now there for dustin


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:28 AM.

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2020.
Copyright © 1998-2020, Fan Forum.