Speculations #1

Last edited by MyLastDayWithoutYou; 09-29-2016 at 03:49 AM
Old 08-30-2016, 04:23 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for opening

EC | ADC

Old 08-30-2016, 04:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Based on Gina's snapchat, it seems that Michael does indeed live.
Old 08-31-2016, 11:58 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Tftnt

EC | ADC

Old 09-05-2016, 09:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

I would have been surprised if Michael didn't survive tbh. this show doesn't do good when it goes too dark for too long
Old 09-06-2016, 07:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ exactly and losing Michael would have been too devastating for Jane...the show could never return to its light-heartedness after that
Old 09-06-2016, 07:45 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static Waves (View Post)
I would have been surprised if Michael didn't survive tbh. this show doesn't do good when it goes too dark for too long
I never give up on shows (well I try not to ) but if they had killed Michael -- it would have changed and destroyed everything I loved about the show.
Old 09-06-2016, 10:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

I would say that about killing any main character on the show tbh...It just doesn't make sense with the tone
Old 09-06-2016, 09:15 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static Waves (View Post)
Yeah even the promo for the premiere felt unsettling (though it was well-done) because the sad moments and music just don't fit a happy show like JTV. I couldn't see the show being that happy again if Michael or anyone on the show died. That's why even before spoilers came in, I figured Michael would pull through. Any other outcome would just mess up the entire tone of the show, especially since this show treats dark moments like deaths, kidnapping and hostages with humor. I don't think they could handle a main character's death that way.
Andrea ღ|Icon: mine
Old 09-07-2016, 02:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

Guys.. spoilers on tv boards are still forbidden and to be discussed at the Spoilers board. and this thread seems like a "normal" spoiler thread.

Quote:
Spoilers:

Information is considered to be a spoiler if it details something that has not yet been broadcast anywhere in the world.
The following limited spoilers are allowed in a designated discussion thread on the forums here as long as the title includes the word Spoilers:
Information officially released by the network such as sneak peaks, filming pictures and episodes stills, or cast interviews that hint at future storylines can be posted in the designated spoiler discussion thread at all forums.
Spoilers regarding the character an actress or actor is playing in a TV show are permitted at their own Male or Female Celebrity Forum. These discussions should be limited to character information and not overall show spoilers.
Spoiler threads for upcoming movies are permitted on the Movies forum or on forums that are devoted to a movie franchise.
Spoilers about upcoming book releases are allowed in their discussion threads at the Books and Writing Forum or forums that are devoted to a book franchise. The word Spoilers can be removed from the title after the official release date.
Spoilers should only be discussed if they meet the above limited conditions and any further spoilers should be discussed at the Spoilers Forum.
Animations, artwork, icons and other such material can be posted within these threads but they must not be used across Fan Forum or any other thread.
Discussion and information sharing must be limited to the listed threads that have spoilers indicated in the title.
If you're unsure about what might be considered to be a spoiler please continue to use the spoiler tags, shown here:
Pictures
Pictures from promos that have aired on television, been shown at the movie theatre, or are from general promotional material at official websites and/or aired on places like YouTube or published in magazines are not considered to be spoilers.
Pictures of clips, episode stills and filming pictures of scenes from an upcoming episode or movie that are available on the Internet and have not been aired on television or have not been shown at the movie theatre before the movie is released are considered to be spoilerish, and they should only be posted in designated threads for the upcoming episode or movie.
Avatars made from promos that have already aired on television, been shown at the movie theatre, or are from general promotional material at official websites and/or aired on places like YouTube or published in magazines are not considered to be spoilers.
Avatars made from sources other than the ones mentioned above should not be used until after the episode airs or until the movie is released, because avatars can be seen all over Fan Forum, and we want to respect the wishes of members that don’t want to see any spoilers for an upcoming episode or movie.
rules

We can make this a limited spoilers thread or a speculation thread.. but to discuss spoilers this is the wrong place, I'm sorry.. We just have to be clear what it is allowed to be discussed in here

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 09-21-2016, 01:21 PM
Ultimate Fan

Do we know how many episodes Eva Longoria is directing? Feels like she's been on set forever!

I love you because you're my best friend
J&M
and I want to grow old with you.
Old 09-23-2016, 11:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I assumed it was just one
Old 09-29-2016, 03:50 AM
Master Fan

I changed this thread to spéculations only
i dd not know spoilers were not allowed outside the spoilers board
Old 09-29-2016, 04:50 AM
Moderator Support Team

like holly said little snippets are fine but everything else is better discussed on the spoilers board. but speculations are pretty great as well, we can test out theories and soon see if we were right

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 09-29-2016, 03:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

...are we really not allowed to have a spoilers thread?
We have one at both of my boards...