Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-28-2016, 01:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I really loved that they had Xo make that decision. Her body, her choice
Old 10-28-2016, 02:40 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quillan (View Post)
I agree with you. It was extremely refreshing to see Raf take a step in the right direction. I think that's really important for his character. I like the friendship side of them I thought it was cute when they were giggling about her being married and still a virgin.

I've been becoming less and less of a Xo fan. Although I disagreed with her decision I did understand her reasoning and I can accept that.
I'm pretty much neutral on who Jane is with but do prefer her with Michael. So I'm surprised with how much I enjoyed the JR scenes in this episode. It seems I prefer them as friends, they seem to fit better that way, jmo of course. And I'm glad he hasn't been pushed aside now that she's married.

I don't dislike Xo but there are times where she's pretty immature and hurts her daughter because of that. I hope we see some growth on her part this season. I saw her reasoning but still didn't agree with it. So I guess you could say I'm where Alba was at at the end of this episode.
Old 10-28-2016, 05:06 PM
Elite Fan

JTV 3x02 - Screencaps from screencapped.net
Old 10-29-2016, 06:14 AM
Elite Fan

Episode Discussion: [03x03] - "Chapter Forty-Seven" [Airs October 31st]

Sorry I was a little late posting this one.

Chapter Forty-Seven
October 31st 2016
CW

Quote:
Jane (Gina Rodriguez) continues to work on her thesis and she decides to add Alba’s (Ivonne Coll) estranged sister to the narrative, much to Alba’s dismay. In order for Rogelio (Jaime Camil) to have a chance at being an American crossover star he decides to bring the Passions of Santos to The CW in hopes they will pick it up. Xo (Andrea Navedo) thinks about abandoning her dream of being a singer for something more realistic. Meanwhile, Luisa (guest star Yara Martinez) is forced to make a choice between her family or Rose (guest star Bridget Regan).

Promo:

Extended Promo:
[/FONT]

Icon | Hannah
Visit A&M
Old 10-30-2016, 09:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Can't WAIT
Old 11-01-2016, 05:58 AM
Master Fan

I didn't like Xo in this episode, but the rest was awesome. I love Alba's sister.
Old 11-01-2016, 09:14 AM
Elite Fan

This episode wasn't as good as the last two, imo, but it did have some good moments. Some of the stuff with JM felt weird, but maybe it was supposed to. Glad they were able to resolve things at the end of the episode.

Is it just me or did something seem off about Rogelio? He just sounded so different in this episode, maybe Jaime was sick when he filmed? His accent wasn't as thick as usual. I did like that he started working with Dina (sp?) again, I like her.

I like that Raf and Michael have been more cordial to each other this season. But they aren't exactly friends either as it should be. Maybe they'll get there eventually but I'm glad they aren't pushing it.

The Xo/Jane moment was really nice, I like character moments like that, that's where the show really shines. Jane gets in her own way sometimes and I like that that is acknowledged in episodes like this.

Not sure how I feel about the Alba/Cecilia stuff, guess we'll see how that goes. It was nice to see Jane writing again though, its been a while.
Old 11-01-2016, 09:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Another strong ep...although somehow, the weakest this season.
Old 11-02-2016, 02:57 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingster (View Post)
Another strong ep...although somehow, the weakest this season.
Agreed. I'm not sure if my problem was with the sex thing or with Yael's complete absence or with the fact that I don't care for Rose. Like, at all. That said, JTV is still the best show I watch weekly along with Crazy Ex.
Old 11-06-2016, 11:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Episode Discussion: [03x04] - "Chapter Forty-Eight" [Airs November 7th]

Chapter Forty-Eight
November 7th 2016
CW

Quote:
Jane (Gina Rodriguez) and Michael's (Brett Dier) housewarming party in their new home hits a snag when they discover they are being evicted for not paying their rent. Rogelio (Jaime Camil) is still trying to break into American television, but needs some unusual help from Rafael (Justin Baldoni). Xo (Andrea Navedo) makes a new career choice, but Alba (Ivonne Coll) and Jane aren't convinced this is the one for her. Meanwhile, "Petra" (Yael Grobglas) shocks Rafael with what she wants to do with her shares of the hotel.

Promo:

Extended Promo:
[/FONT]
Old 11-07-2016, 04:59 AM
Elite Fan

Jane the Virgin - Chapter Forty-Six & Chapter Forty-Seven - Review
Old 11-08-2016, 12:39 AM
Elite Fan

Jane the Virgin Recap: Flamingo Fight -- Vulture
Old 11-08-2016, 03:27 AM
Master Fan

Thank God this Anezka charade is almost over.

Also nice episode. Luisa made me cry and Raf and Rogelio are so great together!