Icon | Hannah
Visit A&M
Old 10-23-2016, 03:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox24 (View Post)
It was so sweet micheal and Jane. I am glad their not going romantically of Rafael/anezka
It's bad enough they are using his lack of consent as a dramatic ploy.
Old 10-24-2016, 02:39 AM
Elite Fan

Jane the Virgin - Chapter Forty-Five - Review
Old 10-24-2016, 02:32 PM
Elite Fan

New episode tonight
Old 10-24-2016, 03:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

new episode tonight yayyyy
Old 10-24-2016, 04:40 PM
Elite Fan

I can't wait for it! I have so many expectations. I REALLY need to lower them...they are mostly about Petra.

Icon | Hannah
Visit A&M
Old 10-25-2016, 10:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The Xo storyline was great.

And the ending! So epic
Old 10-26-2016, 03:21 PM
Master Fan

The part about Aneska catching two rabbits made me laugh. Poor Petra-Seeing Aneska makeup with Scott and then plan to bring down Raf.
Old 10-26-2016, 04:31 PM
Elite Fan

Jane the Virgin recap: Season 3, Episode 2 | EW.com
Old 10-27-2016, 04:25 PM
Elite Fan

Dp
Old 10-27-2016, 04:25 PM
Elite Fan

So glad that Rafael is finally moving on from Jane. I also like that he stood up to her in this episode and made her see things differently. She's done that with him so often that I found the change refreshing. His character kind of sparkled for me in this one and I hope that continues. I also like that he's starting to catch on to Aneska's deception, he can tell something's off with her. I hope that continues on and he isn't naive from here on out. Overall, I'm really liking what they've done with him this season, he kind of hit a low point last year so I hope this one is better for him.

Again, not a Jane/Michael shipper but I really like how they dealt with the post-shooting stuff. Her fears are valid and real but I like that in the end, she couldn't ask him to leave a job he loves. His revelation that he was actually scared was such a heartwrenching moment. He's used to being strong and I like how he let down his walls here. I also like how they interwove the Mateo situation into their storyline, that was clever I must say.

I liked all the bromance stuff with Michael/Rogelio, as usual. I like that Rogelio realized in the end that he could bring his telenovelas to America instead of becoming an American actor. The show wouldn't be the same without him as a soap star.

Didn't really enjoy the Xo storyline since I disagree with the choice she made. I was with Alba on this one but I did like how they resolved things. At the end of the day she loves her daughter even if she disagreed with what she did. The three of them tearing down the ugly wallpaper was a nice moment.
Old 10-28-2016, 04:44 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rossfangirl86 (View Post)
So glad that Rafael is finally moving on from Jane. I also like that he stood up to her in this episode and made her see things differently. She's done that with him so often that I found the change refreshing. His character kind of sparkled for me in this one and I hope that continues. I also like that he's starting to catch on to Aneska's deception, he can tell something's off with her. I hope that continues on and he isn't naive from here on out. Overall, I'm really liking what they've done with him this season, he kind of hit a low point last year so I hope this one is better for him.
I agree with you. It was extremely refreshing to see Raf take a step in the right direction. I think that's really important for his character. I like the friendship side of them I thought it was cute when they were giggling about her being married and still a virgin.

I've been becoming less and less of a Xo fan. Although I disagreed with her decision I did understand her reasoning and I can accept that.

Can I just say though... Anezka & Scott! They are adorable. I hope that eventually she can tell him the truth. She seems to genuinely have a thing for him.

Icon | Hannah
Visit A&M
Old 10-28-2016, 12:00 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quillan (View Post)
I agree with you. It was extremely refreshing to see Raf take a step in the right direction. I think that's really important for his character. I like the friendship side of them I thought it was cute when they were giggling about her being married and still a virgin.

I've been becoming less and less of a Xo fan. Although I disagreed with her decision I did understand her reasoning and I can accept that.

Can I just say though... Anezka & Scott! They are adorable. I hope that eventually she can tell him the truth. She seems to genuinely have a thing for him.
I don't know that he'll be okay with it. It's a little creepy and him having a burn book isn't the same thing as her injecting Petra with a substance and taking over her life.

I haven't liked Xo in eons. She behaved badly at Jane's bachelor party and she's done other stupid things in the past as well.