Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-27-2016, 09:09 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rossfangirl86 (View Post)
Aww cute gif! Also like that photo of Justin/Yael making funny faces.

I'm glad Raf could tell something was up with "Petra" and I really hope he doesn't buy her lame explanation for her weird behavior. I hope they don't play if off like he's really naive and doesn't look into it further. The premiere made me think it might be Jane who figures it out but she's not even involved in that storyline so there's hope.
I'm hoping that her being with Scott will make him really question her. Petra hates Scott and her suddenly being so fuzzy over him is random and out of the blue. Combined with her off behavior so far, it's a red flag.

Scott and Aneska makes me want to . it's not cute, it's gross and she's weird.
Old 10-28-2016, 05:03 PM
Elite Fan

Old 10-29-2016, 09:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

those two goofs!

I want Rafael to figure it out fast, mainly because I don't like not seeing petra
Old 10-31-2016, 09:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

that pic
Old 10-31-2016, 10:09 AM
Elite Fan

Cute

Old 11-01-2016, 08:55 AM
Master Fan

Add me please! I've loved these two since the first season.
Old 11-01-2016, 09:09 AM
Elite Fan

^ Hello and welcome! I like your icon btw.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static Waves (View Post)
I want Rafael to figure it out fast, mainly because I don't like not seeing petra
Yeah, fake Petra is just no fun.
Old 11-01-2016, 11:51 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
^ Hello and welcome! I like your icon btw.

Yeah, fake Petra is just no fun.
Scott and Aneska make me want to barf. A rapist getting any is nauseating and the fact that Scott would probably still have sex with her if he knew makes it even worse.

I think he'd think she's a creepy weirdo, but boning her outweighs common sense.

I need this story to be over because it's making me angry and uncomfortable. She's making Petra look like a skank and she's tricking people into having sex with her.
Old 11-01-2016, 01:21 PM
Master Fan

I'm growing fond of fake Petra but I just love the actual Petra too much to truly enjoy her twin. At least Rafael realized that "it felt different": after watching the S2 finale I was quite upset thinking that he wouldn't. That makes me hope for them a little.
Old 11-01-2016, 02:28 PM
Elite Fan

It's too bad they went this route with Aneska. I know it's a soap trope but it's sad that Petra doesn't have any family members that genuinely love her.

Same here Alice, I was SO glad that he felt nothing with Aneska and has started to have some suspicions about her. Still hoping he's the one to figure it all out.
Old 11-01-2016, 05:03 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I know it's a soap trope but it's sad that Petra doesn't have any family members that genuinely love her.
Ugh I know. I was a juge advocate for Petra after that Mother's Day episode, it absolutely broke my heart to see all those thoughtless people celebrate Jane in front of another mother who got nothing. It's even worse when you think the one person who stood up for her was actually out to get her.

Quote:
Same here Alice, I was SO glad that he felt nothing with Aneska and has started to have some suspicions about her. Still hoping he's the one to figure it all out.
I would love it to happen, but I think it's going to be Jane. Hopefully he helps or is involved somehow at least.
Old 11-02-2016, 05:58 PM
Elite Fan

^ We either discussed that point before or I was lurking on the JM thread when you said it. Because I do remember you talking about that. Anyway, that episode was awful for Petra. It just showed us why she held so hard onto Aneska and defended her despite her lies. She wanted the same kind of love/support that Jane got from her family and Aneska preyed on that. I do like Jane but I wish Rafael had acknowledged Petra as well in that episode. Motherhood didn't come as easily to Petra and he knew that--her mother was far from being motherly. She also had the post-partum to contend with.

I should lower my expectations about who figures it out so I won't be disappointed.
Old 11-03-2016, 03:52 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
^ We either discussed that point before or I was lurking on the JM thread when you said it. Because I do remember you talking about that. Anyway, that episode was awful for Petra. It just showed us why she held so hard onto Aneska and defended her despite her lies. She wanted the same kind of love/support that Jane got from her family and Aneska preyed on that. I do like Jane but I wish Rafael had acknowledged Petra as well in that episode. Motherhood didn't come as easily to Petra and he knew that--her mother was far from being motherly. She also had the post-partum to contend with.

I should lower my expectations about who figures it out so I won't be disappointed.
Oh I never shut up about that episode so that's entirely possible I was really upset when I watched and it felt really unfair that no one discussed it. Like Jennie Urman is usually so insightful on what she writes and why, but that just served to have Petra defend Anezka against Jane. I understand, but her character deserved better. This might also stem from my personal experience as I do have a loving family but I'm not the apple of anyone's eye, so to speak it's a natural talent to be likeable and warm and succeed at everything, but not having it isn't a fault and Petra is starting to pay way too much for it, especially for a depressed woman.

We'll see how it goes with the Anezka plot. Raf would be my first choice but maybe it's going to be team work and not just Jane. I guess I tend to think of Jane because she always gets the focus.
Old 11-08-2016, 05:28 PM
Elite Fan

Alice you were right about Jane figuring it out. I thought I'd be disappointed but meh--just glad Petra won't be "Petrafied" for much longer. It seems like Raf and Jane will work together to figure out what's really going on so maybe there's hope that he'll at least be an important part of that storyline.
Old 11-13-2016, 03:05 AM
Elite Fan

Last edited by Gio Gio; 11-13-2016 at 03:13 AM