Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-26-2016, 12:48 AM
Master Fan

Well since Michael is recovering from a bullet wound and they have built this thing up for years. That it probably will be perfect for a first time, but won't be perfect too if that makes sense. I mean what first time is perfect for anyone and this is JTV after all, it will probably be a comical of errors leading up. But the actual moment will probably be sweet and romantic. And a special intimate moment for the two of them.

And I can see Jane and Xo having an honest and frank talk about it after. And Xo reminding Jane that first times are never going to be like something that you read in a romance novel, that it takes practice to see what works for you as individuals and as a couple.
Old 10-26-2016, 12:48 AM
Master Fan

Well since Michael is recovering from a bullet wound and they have built this thing up for years. That it probably will be perfect for a first time, but won't be perfect too if that makes sense. I mean what first time is perfect for anyone and this is JTV after all, it will probably be a comical of errors leading up. But the actual moment will probably be sweet and romantic. And a special intimate moment for the two of them.

And I can see Jane and Xo having an honest and frank talk about it after. And Xo reminding Jane that first times are never going to be like something that you read in a romance novel, that it takes practice to see what works for you as individuals and as a couple.
Old 10-26-2016, 03:26 AM
Master Fan

http://www.fanforum.com/f482/married...tory-63179889/

new thread !