Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-15-2018, 08:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

So Mbappe is staying for the time being. I figured it was only a matter of time before he ended up in Spain or England. Yeah hopefully you can avoid Neymar. Since the World Cup he's turned into a meme of him rolling all over the place.

It will be interesting to see how they manage the goalie situation.

That sucks that you have to pay extra.
New England Patriots Super Bowl LIII Champions
Ms Cyatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2018, 07:57 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Of course nothing is certain until the transfer window closes. I'm sure he will go to a bigger club in England or Spain eventually. And looks like a fresh wave of Neymar rumors is circulating again. Those memes will not die in a long time, and I really hope to spared from him at least for this season...

Very interesting. I'm afraid the two of them are too big to stay in the same club.

It really does. That's why I'll try to hang on until September to get it although the same channel will air La Liga.
Old 08-18-2018, 08:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh no, that more Neymar rumors. I just realized that Neymar reminds me of this football player here named Odell Beckham, he doesn't play for the Patriots. He's super talented but brings so much drama. When things are going good he's great but once things start going south he gets over emotional. He'll start crying and having a meltdown on the sidelines. He ends up being a distraction to the team and Neymar seems the same. Yes those memes are here to stay and they're quite funny.

Yeah I don't see how they can both stay at Real Madrid.

Yeah I get that. It appears I won't be able to watch any of Ronaldo's matches this season because they air on ESPN + and that's extra money on top of what we already pay. Bein Sports is airing La Liga games but it appears for some reason that Barca's game today won't be shown live.
Old 08-19-2018, 12:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I've heard of Odell Beckham but I wasn't familiar of how he's like as a player. Having meltdowns on the sidelines doesn't sound good at all, it will just agitate everyone more and distract them like you said. I can see the similarities with Neymar and I just don't want to deal with that kind of drama or the memes.

I gues I'd better start getting ready for Navas leaving...

Oh no, sorry to hear that. :/ Sucks about La Liga too. Will you be able to watch the Champions League though?
Old 08-19-2018, 02:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

He's not a bad player it's just his meltdowns on the sideline. One time he started crying on the sidelines because the player covering him was doing a good job and he wasn't catching the ball. Also before a big playoff game he went on a boat party and then had a bad game. Like I said talented player but not worth the drama. Lots of similarities between him and Neymar.

Sadly that probably will happen.

So I was wrong about La Liga. Bein Sports is still airing Barcelona and Real Madrid games live. I got confused on what time Barca was playing. Yes I should still be able to watch the Champions League.
Old 08-20-2018, 10:25 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Oh no, crying won't really help... That sounds a lot like Neymar, who is a brilliant player, but acts so childishly at times.

Unfortunately.

Oh that's good they're still airing Barcelona and Real Madrid games live. I actually watched Bein Sports' stream of Real Madrid's game last night. And that's great you'll be able to watch the Champions League! It would really suck if you had to find a stream every time or just miss it altogether.
Old 08-20-2018, 03:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yep, some Patriot fans want him on our team but I'm like he's a me guy not a we guy. I have no desire to have a guy who puts himself above the team. Yep both of them are similar.

Yeah, that really is unfortunate.

Yeah, the also air other La Liga games as well but Barca and Real Madrid are the priorities. They are also airing PSG games so I can watch all of Neymar's flopping if I want to. Lots of people here to get excited to watch the Champions league so I can't see them not airing the games here. Especially for the bigger teams from England, Spain, Germany, Italy and France.
Old 09-02-2018, 01:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I get that because I feel the same way about Neymar.

That’s nice there will be other La Liga games but Barcelona and Real Madrid being the priorities makes sense since they are the most popular teams. Haha, you gonna check out Neymar? The Champions League is the biggest club competition with all the biggest teams so it would be weird if no one aired it there. That’s really great you’ll be able to watch it.

So what do you think about the CL group draw?
Old 09-03-2018, 03:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yep, Neymar is definitely very similar.

No I didn't want Neymar this weekend.

The Champions draw is interesting. For the second year Tottenham is drawn into a tough group. Last year they were in the same group as Real Madrid and now they're in the same group as Barcelona. What else stuck out to you?
Old 09-06-2018, 11:09 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Old 09-06-2018, 11:09 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I don't blame you.

Yeah, Tottenham got a tough group, I'd even call that group (Groub B) the group of death. No pushover teams in it at all.

Another tough one is Group H with Juventus, Man Utd and Valencia (Ronaldo will go back to Old Trafford ). Real Madrid got an easy group, Man City even more so.
Old 09-07-2018, 07:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, Tottenham ended up in a tough group last year and they played very well. I always say if a team is that good they should win even if it's a hard match. I'm looking forward to Barcelona vs Tottenham.

Yes I saw Man City has it pretty easy.
Old 09-09-2018, 01:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

They were really good in the group stage last year. And I totally agree with you. You have to beat every opponent you get to become the champion. I’m sure Tottenham vs. Barca will be a great match.

Also groups A and E seem pretty easy, and group D doesn’t have any ’big’ team in it.
Old 09-09-2018, 02:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yep if Barca and Tottenham want to be win the Champions League they have to beat good teams. I think it will be a test for both of them.
Old 09-12-2018, 09:48 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah, they'll have to work hard to make sure they advance from their group.

Less than a week to go!