Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 03-27-2010, 12:55 PM
I am a basketball genius!

Terrell Owens appreciation thread #1: Because he's the best entertainer in the NFL!

Welcome to the thread everyone for in my opinion the most talented player in the NFL & the biggest current NFL Free Agent & 6 time Pro Bowler Terrell Owens! ! Some of you may also know him from ''The T.O. Show'' on VH1. I do not have VH1, so it's tough for me to see it, but I'll try to find it online. I'll be adding pics soon, so if you're a fan of T.O. let me know which team you liked him best on & I'll find some of him. It will be a long summer if he doesn't get on a team soon, though his agent & him don't seem to be in a hurry. Thanks for visting the thread everyone.

Last edited by canflam; 03-27-2010 at 01:40 PM
canflam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 05:24 PM
MST Manager

Thanks for starting this thread here at Sports.
Old 06-07-2010, 02:06 PM
I am a basketball genius!

Terrell Owens has not found a new team yet & there is an article put up about him at bleacherreport.com today & whether or not he'll sign with the Chargers. It actually makes sense for them to sign him, because Vincent Jackson & Malcolm Floyd are unsigned & have been missing practices. Chargers have also lost Receivers to Free Agency this year. Craig Davis is the biggest Veteran Receiver the Chargers have currently practicing.

Also T.O. did an interview with Rich Eisen recently & at first only mentioned the Seahawks as a team that has showed interest in him. Some fans will want to see him reunite with Donovan McNabb, but I'm hoping he reunites with Marshawn Lynch in Seattle.
canflam is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread