Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 03-07-2013, 10:52 AM
MST Manager

Aww, Great pics. Thanks for the news.
Old 03-07-2013, 03:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

Glad that you like the pics and the latest news. Here are some pics of some of the top stars around Indian Wells.

Old 03-07-2013, 04:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That girl was precious. You know they asked her, how did it feel to be carried around by Delpo? Full of confidence she answers "kind of sweaty because he was sweating on me."
Old 03-11-2013, 08:44 AM
MST Manager

Thanks for the pics.
Old 03-15-2013, 08:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

I love her answer.

Here`s an update from yesterday`s matches at Indian Wells.

First of all, Rafa and Fed had their first meeting in almost a year and a very rare quarterfinal match last night, where Rafa defeated Fed 6-4, 6-2.

I`m happy that we finally got to see Rafa and Fed playing each other again after all these months.

Good win for Rafa, who had one of his best performances since returning to action recently.

On the other hand, this was a disappointing performance from Fed, who struggled with a nagging back injury.

Also Tomas Berdych defeated Kevin Anderson 6-4, 6-4.

It was a quiet day on the women`s side as Vika and Samantha Stosur withdrew from their quarterfinal matches against Caroline and Angelique Kerber, with Vika suffering from inflammation in her right ankle and Sam Stosur with a right calf injury.

I have to say that Vika`s withdrawal wasn`t much of a surprise. She was really struggling with her right ankle injury in her previous matches and it obviously became too much for her to play through. While i think that she`s doing the right thing in withdrawing, at the same time, this is a crappy way for her title reign to end. Right now it`s questionable on whether she and Sam Stosur will play at Miami next week.

So that`s the update from yesterday`s matches. Coming up later today will be the other men`s singles quarterfinal matches and we got a couple of pretty good looking matches on the schedule as Nole will take on Jo-Wilfried and Andy Murray will face Delpo. I expect both matches to be pretty tight ones, especially the Nole-Jo-Wilfried match. Also the women`s semifinals will be held as Maria will play Maria Kirilenko and Caroline will take on Angelique Kerber. I`m really looking forward to the match between Masha and Makiri, which will obviously be a very hot and potential close one.
Old 03-15-2013, 08:45 AM
MST Manager

Aww, Vika.

Thanks for the pics/news.
Old 03-16-2013, 08:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Delpo Knew he had in him to challenge the big 4 and what an emphatic win over Murray. Such smart play.
Old 03-17-2013, 07:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Here`s an update from today`s finals.

First of all in the men`s final, Rafa defeated Delpo 4-6, 6-4, 6-3.

What a great win for Rafa.

He did a good job of coming back from down a set and a break to pull out a tough win,

which gives Rafa his first hard court title in two and a half years, third singles title at Indian Wells and fifth title overall there.

Of course this was a tough loss for Delpo, who came up short in the crucial points of the match.

Still he had a pretty good run, which included wins over Nole and Andy Murray.

In the women`s final, Maria routed Caroline 6-2, 6-2.

What a great win for Maria.

She delivered an impressive in today`s match

to capture her first title since winning the French Open last year and her second title at Indian Wells.

Also in doubles, the Bryan Brothers won the men`s title, while Elena and Ekaterina Makarova won the women`s title.

Great win for Bob and Mike, who finally wins their first title at Indian Wells.

So that`s the story from Indian Wells. Next up on the schedule will be the Sony Open in Miami.

In fact we got a couple of withdrawals from Key Biscayne. First, Rafa decided to pull out to rest his left knee. Also Samantha Stosur withdrew due to the calf injury that she suffered at Indian Wells.
Old 03-19-2013, 12:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Delpo I'm so pleased with his performances over both Andy and Nole!
Old 03-19-2013, 02:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Delpo really had a great run at Indian Wells, getting tough wins over Andy Murray and Nole. It`s unfortunate for him that he came up short of the title with a tough loss to Rafa in the final.

Also here are the singles draws for the men and the women at the Sony Open, which has just gotten underway.

Lastly here are some pics from WTA All-Access Hour along with some pics of some of the top players playing with dolphins.

I`m happy to see Vika is much better spirits than she was a week at Indian Wells where she was struggling with an ankle injury. I hope she`s feeling better to make a push for her third title at Key Biscayne.

It`s nice to see Jo-Wilfried having some fun with the dolphins. I hope that he can make a nice run.

Old 03-20-2013, 07:22 AM
MST Manager

Ooo! Dolphins! My absolute favorite. LOVE the pictures.
Old 03-20-2013, 12:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Glad that you love the pics, especially the ones with the players and the dolphins.

Here are some pics of some of the stars at the Players` Party.

Vika looks very gorgeous.

Same with Maria, who nicely showed her killer legs off.

What`s up with Nole's jacket? This is not how he should stand out. Why didn`t Jelena talk him out of wearing it?
Old 03-22-2013, 09:32 PM
MST Manager

The jacket is hideous.

Thanks for the pics.
Old 03-23-2013, 06:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

Glad that you like the pics.

Here`s an update from yesterday`s matches at Miami.

First of all, we got a big upset as Tobias Kamke defeated Delpo 7-6(5), 6-1.

Things were more routine in some of the other matches as Nole, Maria, Ana, Sara Errani, Tipsy and Gilles Simon won their matches in straight sets, while Juan Monaco defeated Albert Ramos 2-6, 6-4, 3-6 and James surprisingly routed Julien Benneteau 6-2, 6-2.

Good win for James, who has been showing some of the old magic lately.

So that`s the update from yesterday`s matches at Key Biscayne. Coming up later today, Andy Murray will take on Bernard Tomic, Jo-Wilfried will face Viktor Troicki and Venus Williams will play Sloane Stephens. Plus Serena Williams, John, Sam, Caroline, Na Li, Petra Kvitova, Nicolas Almagro, Richie, Tomas Berdych, Aga Radwanska, Fernando Verdasco, Milos Raonic and Marin Cilic will also be in action.

Meanwhile in other news, Vika withdrew from the Sony Open yesterday due to the right ankle she had been struggling with lately. I have to say that it wasn`t much of a surprise. While it sucks that we won`t see Vika in action, it`s better for her to not to rest up instead. Also Bernard Tomic has been reinstated to the Australian Davis Cup team and will play in their upcoming Asia/Oceania zone tie against Uzbekistan in a couple of weeks. He has gotten back in captain Patrick Rafter`s good graces after some troubles between them at the start of the year.
Old 03-25-2013, 09:24 AM
MST Manager

Thanks for the latest pics.