Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 09-22-2011, 07:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh great now Tipsy is going to make a lot of guys like myself look bad with these new pics. I like to know his workout secrets so that i can attract more of the ladies.

I`m glad that y`all love the Feli picspam. I wanted to do that for you ladies on his birthday. Of course i`m sure y`all would love to give him a special birthday present.

Also the draw for the first round ties of the 2012 Davis Cup was released earlier today. First of all in the marquee tie, Switzerland will host Team USA. This is going to be a very tough tie for captain Jim Courier and company, especially if Fed is playing in it, which will really make things very tough not only in singles, but also in doubles since Fedrinka defeated the Bryan Brothers in the semifinals at the 2008 Summer Olympics. I hope that the tie will be played on indoor hard court, although i have a bad feeling that it could be played on clay.

This year`s finalist, Spain and Argentina, got the top seeds. The Spaniards will host Kazakhstan, while the Argentines will head across the pond to face Germany.

Also in the other ties, Canada will host France, Serbia will take on Sweden, Italy will face the Czech Republic, Russia will play Austria and Japan will take on Croatia.

So that`s the story from the draw for the 2012 Davis Cup first round, which will be held on February 10-12.

Lastly Jo-Wilfried, Richie and Nicholas Mahut won their matches earlier today at Metz.
Old 09-23-2011, 09:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikNak (View Post)
Well, well.

Feli is a cutie but I need for him to get a haircut.

Thanks for the picspam.
Yes I must have spent hours looking at Tipsy's new pictures yesterday

Haha I dont think feli would ever cut his hair!

Hot Rod, you don't have the schedule for the Metz tournament by any chance so i could see who Jo is playing? Haha I didn't mean for Tipsy to make you feel bad. I always like the buffer guys which is why I feel Nole needs a bit more meat on him

Feli is okay but I still prefer Fer

That reminds me, 2 more Fer/feli arts

Fer and Feli 1

Fer and Feli 2

They're kinda big so they're under links.

ETA: Its Delpo's birthday today!! How about a delpo picspam next?
Old 09-23-2011, 01:57 PM
MST Manager

I am ready for the next picspam.
Old 09-23-2011, 02:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

I can`t see Feli cutting his hair either, mainly because he likely has a Samson complex where he feels that he wouldn`t play as good if he got a haircut.

While i`m on the subject of Feli, thanks for sharing those great new artworks of him and Fer Theresa. You did a great job on them, especially the second one.

Also Jo-Wilfried will take on Alexandr Dolgopolov in the semifinals tomorrow.

Lastly here is a birthday picspam of Juan Del Potro.

Old 09-23-2011, 05:59 PM
MST Manager

Thanks for the pics.
Old 09-24-2011, 03:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thank you Hot Rod I love Delpo so much. When he cries it kills me

Thanks, glad you enjoyed the arts. I think I'll have to make arts of Delpo next

I'll see if I can catch Jo's match.
Old 09-25-2011, 03:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Congrats to Tsonga who beat Ljubicic in 3 sets today at the Metz final to seize the trophy 6-3 6-7 6-3 With his win, tsonga jumps to number 7 in the rankings!
Old 09-25-2011, 05:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

I`m also very happy for Jo-Wilfried that he captured the title in Metz earlier today.

It is his first title in almost a couple of years.

Also Florian Mayer won the BCR Open Romania,

Maria Jose Martinez Sanchez won the Hansol Korea Open

and Chanelle Scheepers won the Guangzhou Open.

So that`s the latest update from the tour. Coming up this week will be the Toray Pan Pacific Open in Tokyo, the PTT Thailand Open and the Malaysian Open in Kuala Lumpur. US Open champion Samantha Stosur will headline the action in Tokyo along with reigning champion Caroline, Maria, Vika, Ana and Wimbledon champion Petra Kvitova. Also Andy Murray, Gael and Ernests Gulbis will headline the tournament in Bangkok and Nicolas Almagro, Viktor Troicki, Ryan Harrison, Marcos and Nikolay Davydenko will headline the tournament in Kuala Lumpur.

In other news, Tomas Berdych and Mikhail Youzhny withdrew from this week`s tournament in Kuala Lumpur. Tomas is still suffering from the shoulder injury that plagued him during the US Open Series and caused him to retire from his third round match at the US Open, while Misha has been suffering a sore back. Also Fed has decided to withdraw from the Shanghai Master due to fatigue after a busy schedule on the US Open Series and having to make the long trip to Australia for Switzerland`s Davis Cup Play-Off tie against Australia last week.
Old 09-26-2011, 01:57 PM
MST Manager

Congrats to Tsonga! That's wonderful news. Thanks for the updates.
Old 09-26-2011, 03:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I love the trophy, it looks like an egg!
Old 09-27-2011, 10:33 AM
MST Manager

Or a football!
Old 09-27-2011, 10:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I wonder if Jo will try and kick it around. And I thought Murray's Cincy trophy was ugly

Speaking of Andy Murray, he's headlining Bangkok this week. I hope he can take no 3 from Federer
Old 09-30-2011, 12:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Marat and Pete in the Asian tour. I havent been able to watch but i heard they played a exhibition in shanghai?

Old 09-30-2011, 04:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Marat in that pic = . I love it seeing him having some fun, which i would`ve love to seen in his years on the tour, especially in his farewell tour a couple of years ago.

On the court, Andy Murray moved closer to Fed in the ATP rankings by winning his quarterfinal match in straight sets over in Thailand.

Gael, Gilles Simon and Donald Young were also victorious in their matches.

In Kuala Lumpur, Tipsy, Viktor Troicki, Marcos and Kei Nishikori won their quarterfinals and in Tokyo, Vera Zvonareva and Agnieszka Radwanska won the semifinal matches.

In other news; Nole, Maria and Serena Williams has withdrawn from next week`s tournament in Beijing.

So that`s the latest update from the tour.
Old 10-01-2011, 02:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Wow a lot of withdrawals from Beijing, definitely opens it up for the other women.

I loved Marat. I was excited to see him again

Yay I really hope Andy can close the gap!! Hot Rod, is andy roddick playing next week?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread