Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-08-2009, 05:33 AM
Master Fan

ahhh ha..that pic is hilarious

Welcome to the thread, tv-fan189!

"If I hadn't gone into acting, I would be a horsetrainer or a tunnel digger...or a swan"

DEATHtoNORMALCY | VOTEforMISHA
Old 07-08-2009, 11:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That pic made my day. Thankies.

Love the dinner pics. Im so happy for him.

Gosh, arent he and Mirka just adorable together?
Old 07-09-2009, 04:39 AM
Master Fan

They are And very soon there will be BabyFed I'm surprised Mirka didnt go into stress-induced labour or something with that final.

I suspect Roger won't be playing Montreal this year for that reason. Understandable..wonder if he'll miss Cincy too..

"If I hadn't gone into acting, I would be a horsetrainer or a tunnel digger...or a swan"

Old 07-09-2009, 07:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

added you
Old 07-09-2009, 01:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Catherine* (View Post)
They are And very soon there will be BabyFed I'm surprised Mirka didnt go into stress-induced labour or something with that final.

I suspect Roger won't be playing Montreal this year for that reason. Understandable..wonder if he'll miss Cincy too..
I know. Like someone said, it was a lot to put her through at this stage. But I havent seen her miss any of his matches, and she has the same mysterious calm that Roger has. She must be all knotted up inside, but she doesnt betray much emotion, like Fed.

And awwwww, baby Fed.. I cant wait to see him.
Old 07-09-2009, 04:40 PM
Master Fan

I know she missed one match at Wimby..one of the later ones, but I can't remember specifically which one. But I think it was because it was simply too hot for her to be sitting out there. Dont blame her. I think Roger said in the PC after that match that she fell asleep during the match, so I guess she wasn't too worried

I like that she doesnt go ballistic in the box, unlike some other peoples families She's very much like Federer..he displays emotion on the court when its the big moments, not after every single damn point, and certainly not after an error made by the opponent, like a double fault or something. I am constantly surprised by people who think he shows no emotion or passion. All I see when I watch Federer, or listen to him, is his passion for the sport, his love of tennis. I dont get that from many players. Sure, you see the drive to win, but all the "come ons" in the world doesnt make them more passionate. Just more annoying, in my books

Old 07-09-2009, 09:49 PM
Extreme Fan

Rog definitely shows emotion.

I'm glad he's not over the top.

Oh, can you add me to the list?

Thanks in advance.
Old 07-10-2009, 07:17 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I like that she doesnt go ballistic in the box, unlike some other peoples families She's very much like Federer..he displays emotion on the court when its the big moments, not after every single damn point, and certainly not after an error made by the opponent, like a double fault or something. I am constantly surprised by people who think he shows no emotion or passion. All I see when I watch Federer, or listen to him, is his passion for the sport, his love of tennis. I dont get that from many players. Sure, you see the drive to win, but all the "come ons" in the world doesnt make them more passionate. Just more annoying, in my books
I totally agree with this ... fist-pumping after the other player makes a mistake (hello, Ana Ivanovic) or smashing rackets just to smash rackets (hello, Marat Safin) isn't passionate, it's just stupid - and sometimes a bit disrespectful to the opponent.
Old 07-10-2009, 08:25 AM
Addicted Fan

I hate that people believe that pumping fists and shouting is 'passion'. It's not. It's called being annoying. I just ranted about this in the tennis thread. I would much rather watch Roger play some beautiful tennis then have him shouting and pumping his fist at every point.

We are all stories in the end
Old 07-11-2009, 01:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I love Fed's calm and grace. Sure he shows emotion, when he wins a big point, he roars like a lion, but you;d see him betraying emotion like that only at times.

And yeah, screaming, yelling dont equal passion. Fed evidently is VERY passionate about his game, and it shows. For godssake, he cries!! How much emotion do you want the man to show?

And LOL @ Safin. I find his matches to be very entertaining. Poor rackets.
Old 07-11-2009, 07:29 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, when the Lion King roars..everyone knows why

No passion, eh?

And we get a beautiful smile too!

Old 07-12-2009, 08:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

yea i don't like the claims that he isn't passionate
Old 07-12-2009, 10:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

See, right there. Passion. Thanks for the ani, Catherine. Our boy sure knows how to roar, eh?

And gosh, the smile, kills me!!
Old 07-12-2009, 07:44 PM
Elite Fan

Guys, Kush, V .

I'm so happy he got to go back to number 1 . I hope now that he'll keep his crown .

The only thing I feel is you.
Old 07-12-2009, 08:36 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Yeah, when the Lion King roars..everyone knows why

No passion, eh?

And we get a beautiful smile too!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread