Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 09-20-2014, 04:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Pro Wrestling Discussion # 18 : Who are the next breakout stars /will TNA survive

Welcome to Pro Wrestling Discussion # 18

Coming soon Jeff jarrets promtion global wrestling

Big news and a major change in direction for WWE
Quote:
By Dave Meltzer, Wrestling Observer

WWE reported that Joe Anoi'a, better known as Roman Reigns, was rushed to a Nashville hospital this morning to undergo emergency surgery for an incarcerated hernia. Reigns, scheduled to wrestle tonight in Huntsville, AL, before facing Seth Rollins on the PPV, was in Nashville doing promotional work for WWE Night of the Champions this morning.

Roughly 95 minutes after it was scheduled, WWE Network had an update on Roman Reigns' hernia surgery, saying it was a success. Dr. Chris Amann, in a phone interview, said that Reigns felt severe pain this morning in his hotel room and they recommended him being rushed to the hospital. At the hospital, they discovered a large and dangerous hernia which needed emergency surgery.

His recovery time could be anywhere from one to three months.

Nothing was said regarding Sunday's WWE Night of Champions past that Reigns vs. Seth Rollins match is off the card. The logical way to handle this would be for Dean Ambrose to show up as a surprise and replace him in the match. However, nothing in that direction has been hinted, nor would it likely be if they wanted it as a surprise.

Last edited by Logan; 09-20-2014 at 05:24 PM
Old 09-20-2014, 08:45 PM
Addicted Fan

paige better win at NOC or i am boycotting wwe. No way in hell do i want to see a damn bella twin as champion.
Old 09-21-2014, 06:11 AM
Master Fan

That really sucks about Roman. Wishing him a speedy recovery. Honestly I do hope Brock remains champion and Roman wins the Royal Rumble in January. That would be a good main event.

As far as the Divas Championship goes... I hope AJ wins and she starts a feud with Stephanie McMahon. Another match I wouldn't mind seeing at Wrestlemania or an earlier PPV.
Old 09-21-2014, 07:57 AM
Extreme Fan

I think when it comes to the Divas title, it'll either be Paige over Nikki or AJ over Nikki. I kind of expect some sort of Brie shenanigans to happen. And I hope Lesnar retains the title tonight, but I'm a little worried that Roman being injured might make Vince go into panic mode, even with Triple H trying to talk him out of it.

Man, isn't it crazy how most people seem to agree that Triple H has been doing a lot of good things for the company and want him and Stephanie to take over, when 10 years ago everybody wanted him to have no backstage sway whatsoever.
Old 09-21-2014, 12:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

not sure on who will keep or win the divas tittle but Aj and paige will keep up there fued . Yes Brie will get involved .

Yes tough for roman but he had the hernia for a awhile and as seen it got real bad .. all this rest and revovry will have him 100% buy mid Dec atthe latest .

Now some of the NXT guys who are veterans may be borught up soon for good to help eith hte lack of talent .Prince divitt Kevin steen Kenta
Old 09-21-2014, 10:47 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern_xTC (View Post)
I think when it comes to the Divas title, it'll either be Paige over Nikki or AJ over Nikki. I kind of expect some sort of Brie shenanigans to happen. And I hope Lesnar retains the title tonight, but I'm a little worried that Roman being injured might make Vince go into panic mode, even with Triple H trying to talk him out of it.

Man, isn't it crazy how most people seem to agree that Triple H has been doing a lot of good things for the company and want him and Stephanie to take over, when 10 years ago everybody wanted him to have no backstage sway whatsoever.
I agree that whoever wins will likely pin Nikki.
Old 09-22-2014, 01:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

To bad about Roman, hope he get's better
The PPV not the greatest, but best thing, welcome back Dean Ambrose
Old 09-23-2014, 12:04 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgaryfan2006 (View Post)
To bad about Roman, hope he get's better
The PPV not the greatest, but best thing, welcome back Dean Ambrose
Ambrose's return was hands down the best moment of the PPV. I couldn't take my eyes off him the entire time .

Cesaro/Sheamus and Orton/Jericho were the best matches.
Old 09-23-2014, 06:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

This was a very good ppv from tag tittle match to jericho /orton / cesaro vrs shemous was as real of a wrestling match as you will get with WWE . Hard hitting tons of moves !
Divas match was ok . You knew dean would be back , he was off the charts .
Cena brock not bad , i liked the finish , only wish Seth had cashed it in ..
Old 09-23-2014, 08:27 AM
Master Fan

Honestly I hope Ambrose or Reigns get WWE title reigns in the near future. I am more leaning towards Ambrose first now. Very different from my opinion a few months ago.

I am ready for Rusev to have some more serious feuds with top people like with John Cena.

I am intrigued by the Divas division situation with Paige, AJ and the Bellas.
Old 09-23-2014, 01:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Loved Raw, Ambrose/Cena that's intresting. Like them just as long as they don't turn them into buddies.
Old 09-23-2014, 05:11 PM
Extreme Fan

I love how "Ambrose in a box" is starting to become a thing. Seriously, it's gonna be a meme pretty soon.
Old 09-23-2014, 07:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Chris angel would be proud to move from the locker room back of the arena to ringside ! I assume because page lost , cannibal princess is pissed off . Well it will be back on Paige soon! I need AJ and Paige to battle . Bring in Charlotte flair , then the 3 can fued over the title .
I am hoping for Hell inthe cell in five weeks, See ambrose / Rollins / cena orton in a cell .

I think the Bunny is Sammy Zane !

Last edited by Logan; 09-23-2014 at 07:34 PM
Old 09-24-2014, 07:30 AM
Extreme Fan

Apparently the bunny's currently Justin Gabriel. Some people have shown a couple of picture comparisons between like the spin kick thing, and how they were on the top rope.
Old 09-28-2014, 06:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I also heard it may be Sammy Zayne / former eL generico
Closed Thread   Post New Thread