Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 04-03-2021, 08:49 AM
I am a basketball genius!

OK. I'm not caught up on A.E.W. yet. I was watching "RAW" from 2019 on YouTube & it's incredible how in just over 2 years so much has changed on that show. Like Ronda To set no longer there. Anyway, I wanted Daniel Bryan to win his match at Fastlane last month, but oh well.
Old 04-04-2021, 02:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Wrestlemania card for nights one and two , so far .
AEW has hired Christian now goes by Christian cage, wrestling for them .
Everybody in United States who wants to watch wrestlemania Hass to have the Peacock network

Last edited by Logan; 04-04-2021 at 02:37 PM
Old 04-10-2021, 07:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It is wrestlemania weekend.2 nights , first huge event in the United States with 25,000+ fansz

first time two African-American women will headline night one !!
Old 04-10-2021, 01:07 PM

Thanks for that news. Our Wi-Fi is down here at home currently, so I'll likely need to watch WrestleMania on my cellphone at a library near here to see it today, unless something improves in the next 3 hours. I don't mind who's msin eventing WrestleMania this year. It's nice to have women do it. I mostly like having the best or who's considered the most athletic wrestlers/grapples to headline WrestleMania each year. Whether that's men or women. I haven't even watched Bianca Belair wrestle much. Wish er well vs. Sasha.

Last edited by canflam; 04-11-2021 at 08:14 PM
Old 04-11-2021, 08:13 PM

OK. Our Wi-Fi is working fine today & 2 things that annoy me most about WrestleMania XXXVII are Michael Cole constantly saying "Tampa Bay, Florida". Tne actual city that they are in is Tampa, Florida". He doesn't need to see "Tampa Bay" 5 or more times. Also, the constant ads are frustrating. I know that it's free though, so I understand that more. I don't know how many times in 4 hours that someone needs to be reminded to ea5 a Snickers bar though. Soon as these damn announcers said that Edge was going to win, it was clear he wasn't.
Old 04-12-2021, 07:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Snickers was the sponsor of wrestlemania, thus the multi mentions
Alexa crown of black goo was fun and new . That whole black crown was made buy the horror makeup genius Tom sevini https://bloody-disgusting.com/tv/365...-wrestlemania/

Old 04-12-2021, 09:27 PM

I understand. I just don't think it was necessary to mention so many times. Way back I don't think that sponsors were mentioned as much on what were WWE or WWF Pay-Per-Views. I'm not watching "RAW" tonight, but I overall enjoyed watching WrestleMania this year. Edge getting the con chair to I did not need to see, but I did enjoy that McIntyre/Lashley match.
Old 05-16-2021, 04:33 PM

WrestleMania Backlash is currently airing on Peacock & unfortunately Charlotte Flair just lost. She's wearing more makeup than usual it appeared. It was smeared around her eyes. I haven't been watching much WWE shows lately, but figure that I'll checkout this show.
Old 07-18-2021, 06:51 PM

I'll catch Money in the Bank another time. I'm watching Impact! Rebellion from this April & it's been good. In a match between Sami Callahan & Trey Miguel, Callahan piledrove Nigel on steel steps & then put hom under the steps in a Last Man Standing Match. Miguel snuck under the ring to beat the 10 count. Brilliant. I also missed Slammiversary yesterday, but I do plan to catch it later this year.
Old 08-04-2021, 03:03 PM

So much going on in wrestling everyone! Bray Wyatt has been released by WWE. Max Custer's racism & misogony on A.E.W.: Dark has gotten a lot of unsurprising criticism. Just awful stuff. Mentioning Duke Lacrosse? Ugh. Wasn't a need to go there.
Old 08-04-2021, 06:21 PM
MST Manager

Whoa. Awful stuff.

Do you watch Olympics wrestling?
Old 08-14-2021, 08:56 PM

Not this year. I tended not to watch these Olympics in general as I thought that they were unnecessary to have during this pandemic.

There's been a lot going on in pro wrestling lately. Christian Cage became Impact! World Heavyweight Champion on the premiere episode of "A.E.W.: Rampage" yesterday on TNT after defeating Kenny Omega for that title.

C.M. Punk reportedly is headed to A.E.W. I was not expecting Christian Cage to defeat Kenny Omega for the Impact! Heavyweight belt. I'm happy thst he did though.
Old 08-20-2021, 10:22 PM

Impact! Wrestling's Emergence event earlier was pretty good I think. Brian Meyers vs. Christian Cage was an excellent match. They each did well in it I think. The Jake Something vs. Josh Alexander X-Division title match was also excellent. I'm on the west coast currently watching A.E.W.: Rampage on TNT & C.M. Punk showed up! Exciting stuff.
Old 08-29-2021, 08:27 PM

Trevor Murdoch just became the N.W.A. Heavyweight Champion by defeating Nick Aldis in St. Louis, MO at N.W.A. 73. Incredible! Aldis had been N.W.A. Heavyweight champion for over 2 years if I'm correct. If Murdoch had lost that match he said it would be his final one. I did not expect Murdoch to win this match, but he did & it was pleasant to see.
Old 09-02-2021, 05:27 PM

Another wrestling death. Shannon Spruill, also known as ''Daffney'' has dies at age 46 after putting up alarming social media videos. She reportedly had been having mental health problems & people were searching for her. Here's a link to more on this story: https://www.eonline.com/news/1301097...ger-dead-at-46

Awful. I wish her family well in this horrible time.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread