Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-03-2017, 06:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Pro Wrestling #24: Because we can't wait till Summerslam!

back with a new thread

Welcome to Pro Wrestling Discussion Thread #24

New England Patriots Super Bowl LIII Champions
Old 08-03-2017, 07:46 PM
MST Manager

Thanks so much for creating the new thread.
Old 08-04-2017, 10:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

You're welcome.
Old 08-04-2017, 01:16 PM
MST Manager

The opening post looks cool.
Old 08-04-2017, 02:51 PM
I am a basketball genius!

It does. Are you excited about Summerslam this year?
Old 08-05-2017, 12:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I am excited for Summerslam, Dean and Seth going to team up for the Raw tag titles šŸ¤—
Old 08-06-2017, 07:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgaryfan2006 (View Post)
I am excited for Summerslam, Dean and Seth going to team up for the Raw tag titles šŸ¤—
That's what I'm looking forward to also. Dean and Seth are my favorite and every time they're in the ring together it's just amazing.
Old 08-06-2017, 01:43 PM
I am a basketball genius!

I guess. Long as Seth doesn't stab him in the back again it should be fine.
Old 08-06-2017, 03:16 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by canflam (View Post)
I guess. Long as Seth doesn't stab him in the back again it should be fine.
I think Dean will do the backstabbing this time -- but probably not before Dean and Seth get a tag-title run .
Old 08-06-2017, 07:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Music

^ I would like to see that.

I also think Corbin's going to cash his money for the title with Mahal & Nakamura.
d o w n bad
jess + tmblr | icon
Old 08-07-2017, 08:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elektra (View Post)
I think Dean will do the backstabbing this time -- but probably not before Dean and Seth get a tag-title run .
I think that will happen too. I feel that it has too.

I could see Corbin cashing in.
Old 08-07-2017, 01:56 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Cyatt (View Post)
I think that will happen too. I feel that it has too.

I could see Corbin cashing in.
I do to, but I'll be really disappointed if Nakamura wins only to lose the title to Corbin five minutes later.

Having said that though - if it does happen, Nakamura should still continue to chase after the belt, and win it back at the next PPV. He's probably the biggest face on the SD roster right now besides Cena, but Cena is going off to film a movie soon, so he doesn't need to be in the title picture again.
Old 08-07-2017, 03:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I see also see Corbin cashing in his MITB case and Carmella also.
Ambrose and Rollins I am so excited for. They work so well together.
Sad news about Baley.
Old 08-07-2017, 08:25 PM
Total Fan

My 2 Cents on RAW:

Ā· I will never get over Kurt Angle reveling in the ā€˜you suckā€™ chants

Ā· Iā€™m shocked that Brock has shown up on TV two weeks in a row. I guess WWE is getting all of Brockā€™s remaining appearances out of the way before he runs off to the UFC again.

Ā· Angle set it up for Brock to teach the Miztourage a lesson, then is upset that Curtis Axel is hurt?

Ā· Apparently WWE just has random wrestlers hanging around backstage for backup.

Ā· Is Jason Jordan supposed to be heel or face? Maybe they shouldnā€™t have had him beat up a Canadian in Canadaā€¦

Ā· Ouch, the crowd is booing Bayley. To be fair, though ā€“ WWE has messed her character up a lot since putting her on the main roster, and made her look pretty weak (I'm still bitter about that kendo stick match). Weā€™re (Canada) quicker to turn on badly-booked faces than the USA crowds are. It was only a matter of time.

I wonder how Bayley would do as a heel...

Ā· Iā€™m glad they have Finn holding his own against Bray Wyattā€™s mind tricks and playing it cool. I think itā€™s working better with these two than it did with the Wyatt/Orton feud (but I blame that on Randy Orton, who seems to play all his feuds as if heā€™s bored with his opponent).

I'm looking forward to seeing the "Demon King" at SummerSlam

Ā· Every time the commentators call Seth Rollins ā€œThe Kingslayerā€, I keep thinking of Jaime Lannisterā€¦

I think they should have had Seth reciprocate Dean's fist-bump tonight. It seems a bit out of character to walk away when heā€™s been trying to get back into Deanā€™s good graces the last few weeks ā€“ especially since heā€™s the one who turned on him in the first place.

Ā· I love the Titus Worldwide guys with their little backstage segments. I hope WWE keeps them together for a nice long time.

Ā· Oh geezā€¦ I forgot about Goldust. Whereā€™s he been these last few weeks? Is he becoming a ā€œproducerā€ (manager) rather than a wrestler now? That could actually work for him. We need more Manager-types in WWE (like Titus and Paul Heyman).

Ā· Cass wants Enzo in a shark cage? Didnā€™t they already do this with Chris Jericho earlier this year? Jericho was the sexy piƱata!

Do you know what happens when you try to copy Chris Jericho, Cass?

Ā· Braun Strowman vs Roman Reigns. The highlight of this match was Braun throwing that office chair at Roman. The rest was

At least Joe made the end of this match more interesting. ā€œThank you, Joe!ā€
Old 08-07-2017, 11:52 PM
Elite Fan

I don't see Corbin cashing in at SS, Jinder is going to keep the title until he does the tour in India is my best guess because he keeps going on and on about it.

I don't see how anyone can say Roman matches are anything but amazing, and this comes from someone that can take him or leave him. The match tonight was outstanding until Joe had to ruin it, also Roman won the match, the ref counted to 10 and braun was still down so why he started to recount is just insane. Joe doesn't impress me when he waits until Roman has been through a match with Braun and takes down Roman, like please, you're not going to have that luxury at SS. I can't wait for Roman to win that title and for Joe to just go away. If Joe thinks he is so tough why didn't he go into the ring with braun? I am so sick of him.

And who thought it was a good idea to have Orton wrestle Jinder again for the 20th time again. And why Cena and Orton switched wrestlers is beyond me. I'm probably the only person still chanting "Styles Vs. Orton" That is a match for Summer Slam.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread