Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-16-2016, 08:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Paige proposed to Alberto del rio tonight ..
Old 10-16-2016, 10:28 PM
Elite Fan

I don't think it's been posted here or at least I didn't see it, but Brie Bella is 11 weeks pregnant!. Daniel Bryan is going to be a dad. The baby is due spring 2017
Old 10-17-2016, 10:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Video Games
Disney

Paige and Del Rio disgusts me. I'm also against women proposing to men. I don't know why, but it bothers me.
Old 10-18-2016, 10:49 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GardenSirens (View Post)
Paige and Del Rio disgusts me. I'm also against women proposing to men. I don't know why, but it bothers me.
I wasn't against them until I heard she was with him while he was cheating on his wife. I get not knowing the guy is married but knowing he is and not actually caring is just wrong on every level. As the whole women proposing to men, it is 2016 and I think it's kind of cute but to me Paige proposing to a still married man is gross but it also looked very staged.
Old 10-18-2016, 03:05 PM
I am a basketball genius!

Well they are adults & are allowed to make their own decisions, but if it disgusts you then we perhaps shouldn't discuss it.
Old 10-18-2016, 04:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Goldberg return yesterday was great for me because I was a huge fans of his! however, if his return is to make Lesnar keep on looking dominating than I don't want it.

Goldberg already defeated him before anyway.
Old 10-18-2016, 08:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Video Games
Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaSam4Life (View Post)
I wasn't against them until I heard she was with him while he was cheating on his wife. I get not knowing the guy is married but knowing he is and not actually caring is just wrong on every level. As the whole women proposing to men, it is 2016 and I think it's kind of cute but to me Paige proposing to a still married man is gross but it also looked very staged.
yes, it did look staged. Their entire relationship is just one lol after another.
What disgusts me doesn't mean we shouldn't talk about it. We're adults, we can handle convo, lol. Besides, I'd do anything to trash on Del Rio. He's such a piece of ****.

Goldberg's return was great except thinking he's a hero to kids now because kids now don't know who the hell he is...just some old bald guy who is literally hugging and kissing ever kid in the audience. thatt was SUPER weird and awkward....but I'm still pumped for him. I was in middle school and high school when he was around and he was one of my favorites. Just a badass. His match with Lesnar isn't going to be good, though, because Lesnar is in peak condition. Goldberg hasn't put his body through anything in 12 years. I'm worried but I get the attraction and I'll renew my WWE Network to see them go at it. I hope it's sooner than later. Maybe Rumble. Definitely NOT WrestleMania.
Old 10-18-2016, 10:38 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)
Goldberg return yesterday was great for me because I was a huge fans of his! however, if his return is to make Lesnar keep on looking dominating than I don't want it.

Goldberg already defeated him before anyway.
If this is Goldberg last match he needs to crush Brock because I too am sick to death of seeing him winning and not only winning but acting like he's indestructible. I'm still not over Summer Slam when he made Randy bleed in the ring and cut open his head by using a banned UFC move. And then Randy gets a rematch and they have him lose again why even have him get a rematch.

Quote:
yes, it did look staged. Their entire relationship is just one lol after another.
I did hear that her brother and father posted on Facebook that they do not support it but they deleted the msg so I don't know what was exactly said.
Old 10-19-2016, 08:37 AM
Total Fan

Wasn't the last big Goldberg/Lesnar match a huge disappointment to fans (I seem to recall a lot of boos and "boring" chants at WM20)? But sure, let's do it again...

Let's hope Goldberg behaves himself backstage this time. If not, Jericho might have to take him down again .
Old 10-19-2016, 11:08 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elektra (View Post)
Wasn't the last big Goldberg/Lesnar match a huge disappointment to fans (I seem to recall a lot of boos and "boring" chants at WM20)? But sure, let's do it again...

Let's hope Goldberg behaves himself backstage this time. If not, Jericho might have to take him down again .
I can't even take Jericho serious anymore. He's a walking joke.
Old 10-19-2016, 11:25 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:

Yup, but if you also remember, fans hiajacked the match before it even begin because the news got out that it was Goldberg and Lesanr's last match in the WWE.

Well it's not only Goldberg fault. It's not like Vince McMahon and Triple H have the best history of how they treat their employees who isn't named Shawn Michaels.
Before Kevin Nash returned, he was slamming WWE as well.
So, let's not pretend that WWE has been treating everyone nice. lol

Also, if you remember, the WWE treated most of the people who came from WCW badly.
I mean Sting losing at WM should show that.

It's a reason why I'm upset Goldberg is back because WWE still have this resentment to wrestlers from WCW who didn't choose them.

Quote:
If this is Goldberg last match he needs to crush Brock because I too am sick to death of seeing him winning and not only winning but acting like he's indestructible. I'm still not over Summer Slam when he made Randy bleed in the ring and cut open his head by using a banned UFC move. And then Randy gets a rematch and they have him lose again why even have him get a rematch.
Completely agree!
That Orton vs Lesnar match was a completely joke and a hot mess after a decent build.
I'm one of the people who likes Lesnar (in the ring) but he always so lackadaisical about the WWE, that I don't see why WWE are pushing him this way.
Even after he fails a drug test with UFC, he destroys Orton? what kind of message is that.
He walks out in the company (2004) and basically left the company in danger since he was their mega star and he returns years later and his reward is to end Taker's WM streak?

I'm just tired of it.
Old 10-19-2016, 03:40 PM
I am a basketball genius!

I don't think Lesnar was rewarded for leaving, but that Taker/Lenar match at WrestleMania XX happened so long ago that I'd guess a lot of current WWE fans especially younger ones don't even remember how or why Brock Lesnar left WWE to begin with originally. I like it when wrestlers return such as Warrior & Bret Hard did though in this case it will be Goldberg's final match.
Old 10-20-2016, 03:19 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
I can't even take Jericho serious anymore. He's a walking joke.
Jericho is one of WWE's most entertaining guys. I'm looking forward to seeing how his storyline with KO progresses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)
That Orton vs Lesnar match was a completely joke and a hot mess after a decent build.
I'm one of the people who likes Lesnar (in the ring) but he always so lackadaisical about the WWE, that I don't see why WWE are pushing him this way.
Even after he fails a drug test with UFC, he destroys Orton? what kind of message is that.
He walks out in the company (2004) and basically left the company in danger since he was their mega star and he returns years later and his reward is to end Taker's WM streak?

I'm just tired of it.
Agreed. Lesnar barely even shows up to TV tapings. It's hard to build anything with him. The commentators/interviewers, etc try to hype his PPV matches so much, but it just seems pointless if he doesn't even make the effort himself.

Not to mention, when he does have that hyped up match, it's one-and-done with absolutely no followup. It just seems like a waste of PPV time that could have been given to someone else.
Old 10-20-2016, 09:15 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by canflam (View Post)
I don't think Lesnar was rewarded for leaving, but that Taker/Lenar match at WrestleMania XX happened so long ago that I'd guess a lot of current WWE fans especially younger ones don't even remember how or why Brock Lesnar left WWE to begin with originally. I like it when wrestlers return such as Warrior & Bret Hard did though in this case it will be Goldberg's final match.
Well I was watching live at the time and I remember correctly. Brock Lesnar didn't like travelling to different locations every week and he wanted to pursue his career in the NFL... and of course he eventually left and wanted to pursue his career in UFC .

Also, the Taker/Lesnar match is one people are still upset about because it was ridiculous. It really doesn't feel like it was earned. I would've rather a dedicated person like Cena to do it but of course if Cena did it, people would dislike him for it.

Quote:
Agreed. Lesnar barely even shows up to TV tapings. It's hard to build anything with him. The commentators/interviewers, etc try to hype his PPV matches so much, but it just seems pointless if he doesn't even make the effort himself.

Not to mention, when he does have that hyped up match, it's one-and-done with absolutely no followup. It just seems like a waste of PPV time that could have been given to someone else.
Agree. At first it was okay, but it's really not that interested anymore and I really don't mind him not showing up much if he actually seemed to care about the business more.

I remember his Podcast interview with Austin, it just felt like he wasn't interested at all and was only here for the paycheck.
And that's the guy who deserves to be the beast and ends Taker streak because of his time with the UFC. lol I'm just so over it.

Last year, I wasn't saying it because I actually found it interested but it's becoming too much. lol
Old 10-20-2016, 09:54 AM
MST Manager

Thanks for the tweet.