Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-12-2017, 11:25 PM
Elite Fan

Nikki did I think by accident so Brie is hiding her face anymore.

Anyway, here is some tea from raw, apparently, Bray Wyatt is having an affair with Jojo and his wife has filed for divorce.
Old 06-13-2017, 04:26 PM
I am a basketball genius!

I honestly didn't even know who JoJo was before today. When you said ''JoJo'' I thought you meant the actress & singer JoJo. There's no law against them seeing each other though, so wish everyone involved the best.

RAW was on yesterday, but I didn't catch much of it. What did you think of the show?
Old 06-14-2017, 05:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah I heard about Bray and Jojo sad his marriage ended.

I went out Monday night and missed most of Raw. I saw the beginning but we were having other issues here. The Samoa Joe and Brock Lesnar segment was good.
New England Patriots Super Bowl LIII Champions
Old 06-14-2017, 05:10 PM

I missed that part.
Old 06-15-2017, 09:01 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
There's no law against them seeing each other though
I actually think it one state it is against the law if you can prove it but regardless it makes him look like dirt and Jojo look like a homewrecker and those poor kids who are going to be stuck in the middle. I think that's who I feel really bad for in the end.
Old 06-16-2017, 09:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It's unfortunate and sadly this type of thing happens in WWE a lot.

Yeah the beginning segment was great.
Old 06-27-2017, 02:47 PM
MST Manager

Belated thanks for the picture.
Old 06-27-2017, 06:56 PM

I don't think that does happen in the WWE a lot though. In a perfect world I guess couples would stay together their entire lives, but life I think is more complicated than that. Anyway this is just 1 of many divorces that WWE talent will have had. Hogan, Cena, Savage, The Rock, among others have each had at least 1 divorce & it didn't end up ruining them I think in itself. I think people just have to learn from experiences & move on the best they can.

Anyway back to wrestling. WWE did apologize for Lamello Ball saying the ''N'' word on RAW yesterday. Yeah, I know that rappers say it it's said in movies, but this is still the WWE after all & it was unnecessary for him to say that on National T.V. I did otherwise find Lamar Ball funny from what I saw of him.

I wonder why Paul Heyman screams so much into the mic. Does he think people can't hear him on it? I needed to turn the sound down while listening to him rant yesterday. Geez. Try listening to Paul Heyman on a rant for an hour & see if you make it all the way through. Golly.
Old 06-28-2017, 09:36 AM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by canflam (View Post)
Anyway back to wrestling. WWE did apologize for Lamello Ball saying the ''N'' word on RAW yesterday. Yeah, I know that rappers say it it's said in movies, but this is still the WWE after all & it was unnecessary for him to say that on National T.V.
Oh, that is completely unnecessary.
Old 06-28-2017, 01:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I missed him saying that word. I have no idea why Paul Heyman screams so much. I guess that's just part of his character.
Old 07-01-2017, 12:03 PM
Elite Fan

I think whether people say it in music, movies or everyday life it's unnecessary.
Old 07-01-2017, 01:40 PM

I guess it depends on who's comfortable hearing it. In rap music which is 1 of my favorite genres it varies how often that word gets used, but I think that word is part of the rap culture where it's not part of the WWE culture & that not surprisingly would cause problems especially since WWE is trying to get more children to watch it's programs. Whether more kids are actually watching than let's say 10 or more years ago well I have doubts about that.
Old 07-02-2017, 09:33 AM
Elite Fan

That's another thing I don't like. wwe back in the day use to be for adults and young adults why are they trying to get the kids demographic? I guess that's what I miss about the attitude era. I mean with the things said and done now kids shouldn't be going to these events. It's like parents bringing kids to a Ron White comedy show and he gets annoyed because it's not appropriate for young kids.
Old 07-02-2017, 12:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

WWE was always family friendly up until the Attitude Era. If you watch the stuff from the 80s you can tell they were marketing towards kids.
Old 07-02-2017, 01:49 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Cyatt (View Post)
WWE was always family friendly up until the Attitude Era. If you watch the stuff from the 80s you can tell they were marketing towards kids.
Yeah, I started watching in the attitude era, so I guess that's why I see it the way I do.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread