Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 06-12-2010, 02:18 PM
Obsessed Fan

Ehh Ok I posted this morning(my time) and my post seems to have completely disappeared.

Christal - sure you can call me Sarah, it is my name after all.

I hope Nole can at least make the QFs at Wimby, but you never know and there always tend to be upsets there because the grass season is so short.

"Stop or I'll kick you in the testicles!"

DESCHANEL FAN
Old 06-13-2010, 01:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Nole finally ended his title drought today as he and Jonathon Erlich defeated Karol beck and David Skoch 6-7(6), 6-2, 10-3. What a great win for Nole. It was another tough match for him and Jonathon, but once again they did a great job of elevating their play in the tiebreaker. I`m really happy for Nole that he not only won his first doubles title of his career, but also his first grass court title. Hopefully this will be a nice confidence builder for him heading into Wimbledon. Plus i hope that we`ll get to see Nole and Jonathon team up again soon.

Anyway here are some pics to celebrate this great achievement for Nole.

It`s so great to see Nole having some fun on the court again.

Plus it`s nice to see it rubbing off on Jonathon.

Great job Nole and Jonathon.

BTW we need to give Nole our condolences on Serbia`s tough loss to Ghana in the World Cup earlier today. I hope that Nole and the rest of the Serbs will keep the faith with their team.
Old 06-13-2010, 01:45 PM
Obsessed Fan

Oh look...back to blue and white from ST.

DESCHANEL FAN
Old 06-13-2010, 01:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah the blue and white turned out to bring Nole much better luck than the gold and black outfit. Hopefully he`ll wear it at Wimbledon.
Old 06-13-2010, 02:17 PM
Obsessed Fan

Well he can't wear gold and black that;s for sure. Strict "mostly white" policy remember?

DESCHANEL FAN
Old 06-13-2010, 02:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

I know that. Maybe Nole will bring it back for the US Open Series later this summer.

BTW how come you haven`t commented on Nole winning the doubles title Sarah? Aren`t you glad that Nole finally won a title again and more importantly had some fun on the court again?
Old 06-13-2010, 02:48 PM
Obsessed Fan

Yeah I'm glad, but it's mens doubles - to be honest I'm not really into mens doubles. I'd be a lot more happy if he'd won the singles title.

DESCHANEL FAN
Old 06-13-2010, 02:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

Well i`m glad that Nole finally ended his title drought. Like i`ve said earlier, hopefully this will be a nice confidence booster for him heading into Wimbledon.

Today`s doubles title has gotten me thinking on who Nole should team up with besides Jonathon Erlich. Personally i would love to see him team up with his good buddies Viktor Troicki and Janko Tipsarevic again. Plus we need to see Nole and Marko team up too. I want so badly to see them finally playing together in doubles. I think that will most likely happen at the Serbia Open next year, although i`m holding out hope that it will happen before the end of the year.
Old 06-15-2010, 08:42 AM
Dedicated Fan

This the first I've able to get back to the site. Well, I'm glad he won! I know how you feel, Sarah. I'm not a doubles watcher either if Nole or Rafa isn't playing in them. But, like HR, I hope that the title does some good for Novak and it is makes me smile to see him having a good time on the court again.

HotRod, you know who I want to him Nole team up with, but close second would be Marko. I hope to see it happen, too.
Old 06-15-2010, 11:59 PM
Obsessed Fan

Yeah, hopefully the doubles win will give him some more confidence. Then he can hopefully have a nice run at Wimbledon!

DESCHANEL FAN
Old 06-17-2010, 04:43 PM
Dedicated Fan

*tosses coin*

Who side of the draw you got Nole falling on, Sarah? I want him on Rafa's side. Then there is a chance one of my guys making it to the final.
Old 06-17-2010, 05:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think that Nole will wind up on Rafa`s side once again.

Anyway here are a couple of recent pics of Nole, which i`m sure you ladies will love.

Old 06-17-2010, 08:18 PM
Dedicated Fan

His eyes look a-friggin-mazing in those pics! Thank you, HR!
Old 06-17-2010, 11:31 PM
Obsessed Fan

I don't mind which side of the draw he's on really, as long as he doesn;t get a too tough draw for the first few rounds.

those pics are great!

DESCHANEL FAN
Old 06-18-2010, 01:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

Glad that y`all love the pics.

Here is Nole`s part of the draw:

Djokovic - Rochus
Chela - Dent
Evans - Huta Galong
Lorenzi - Montanes

Monfils - Mayer
Beck - Petzschner
Schwank - Korolev
Gonzalez - Hewitt

Cilic - Mayer
Fish - Tomic
Zeballos - Lu
Pryziezny - Ljubicic

Kohlschreiber - Starace
Delgado - Gabashvili
Llodra - Witten
Ram - Roddick

Nole has an intriguing first round match against Olivier Rochus, who has been a nemesis for him, winning three of four meetings with Nole. However Nole got his only win over the Belgian on grass at Halle last year. If Nole can find a way to get past Rochus, the rest of the section looks favorable. Then things will get much tougher in the round of 16 with a likely meeting with former champion Lleyton Hewitt. I really hope that Nole will do well at the All England Club. Obviously it is going to be very challenging, but i have a lot of confidence in him that he can go on a nice run.