19. NOLA504 - New Orleans Saints, Oakland Raiders
20. forever_young - Indianapolis Colts, Dallas Cowboys
21. jessroryforever – New York Giants
22. Ms Cyatt - New England Patriots
23. JackieD - New Orleans Saints
24. ride the lightning - Jacksonville Jaguars
25. Honeycutt - New Orleans Saints
26. until morning - New Orleans Saints, New York Jets
27. Mich1111 - Cleveland Browns, Minnesota Vikings, Pittsburgh Steelers.
28. The Survivor - New England Patriots, Oakland Raiders, Washington Redskins
29. Full◎Circle - New England Patriots
Old 11-28-2015, 10:18 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
And, what a tough break for Romo! He reinjured the same shoulder. I feel bad for him. He had a horrific first half though. I actually thought the Cowboys could have beat the Panthers.
IMO, it was crazy of the coach to even put Romo back into the game once the team was down 30-6. Romo couldn't hit the broad side of a barn and Dallas' offensive line was getting overwhelmed on just about every play. There was no way that Dallas would have turned this match around. Sometimes as a coach, you have to do the sensible thing and protect your players from themselves - especially when said player just returned from IR and his collarbone/clavicle is still susceptible to further injury. Now the sht has hit the fan in a game that was already lost. I'm going to laugh so hard if Dallas finishes the season at 3-13 now. The ineptitude of the whole coaching staff will be on full display then.

Last edited by Hamburgo1001; 11-28-2015 at 10:25 AM
Old 11-28-2015, 12:12 PM
MST Manager

A little harsh to laugh at the whole situation (and I really do not like Dallas at all), but yeah, Romo should not have still be in the game when there was no chance for them to come back in it.
Old 11-28-2015, 07:37 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikNak (View Post)
A little harsh to laugh at the whole situation (and I really do not like Dallas at all), but yeah, Romo should not have still be in the game when there was no chance for them to come back in it.
I think you misunderstood me. I am definitely not laughing at Romo's injury. I would never do that. I actually feel very sorry for Romo for 1) reinjuring himself in such a senseless manner and 2) wasting his career away on clueless hacks like Jerry Jones and Jason Garrett. That being said, if the Cowboys fail to win a single game with a backup quarterback this season, then I will laugh at the coaches because it would expose them as total frauds. Guys like Weeden and Cassel may not be good quarterbacks, but they have won games in this league with worse talent around them. You can also add Kyle Orton to the list because he, too, failed to win for the Dallas Cowboys under their current coaching staff.
Old 11-28-2015, 10:59 PM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamburgo1001 (View Post)
I think you misunderstood me. I am definitely not laughing at Romo's injury. I would never do that. I actually feel very sorry for Romo for 1) reinjuring himself in such a senseless manner and 2) wasting his career away on clueless hacks like Jerry Jones and Jason Garrett. That being said, if the Cowboys fail to win a single game with a backup quarterback this season, then I will laugh at the coaches because it would expose them as total frauds.
Ahh, this makes sense to me now. I did misunderstand you originally.
Old 11-29-2015, 05:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Wow Seattle and Pittsburgh a barn burner of a game . 8 lead changes . Ben is out but Pittsburgh is down buy 9 under 1:30 to go . So Ben could be out for pre caution took a big hit . Game is over . Best game of week . Hope in a snowy cold Denver The patriots and the Broncos can " steal the show"

Brady Manning pre game hellos

Last edited by Logan; 11-29-2015 at 06:17 PM
Old 11-30-2015, 11:32 AM
MST Manager

I wish Pittsburgh would have pulled out the win.
Old 11-30-2015, 02:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Of all the teams Denver and New England both had major injury issues going into the game and more added during the game. with the blizzard condtions and NFl referees who mess up all the games , surprised it went into OT .

Hearing national NFL broadcasters bitch about the refereing in the NFL , any fan can see it is a major issue
Old 12-01-2015, 09:03 AM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan (View Post)
Hearing national NFL broadcasters bitch about the refereing in the NFL , any fan can see it is a major issue
Sure is.

The refs were very generous to the Cardinals too in the game against the Niners on Sunday.
Old 12-01-2015, 10:20 AM
Master Fan

Yea I feel the refs gave Denver a big hand in their win same with Arizona. Even though I picked Arizona I felt the 49ers got some bogus calls against them.

I really hope New England takes it out on the Eagles Sunday.
Old 12-01-2015, 10:24 AM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Survivor (View Post)
I really hope New England takes it out on the Eagles Sunday.
I am sure they will.
Old 12-02-2015, 10:45 AM
MST Manager

NFL Crew Reassigned After Mistakes In Niners/Cardinals Game

No , Sherlock.

It's a tad bit too late now.
Old 12-03-2015, 10:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well that was fun , Green Bay down out no time left pentalty one more shot .. 64-66 yrd TD pass to win
Old 12-04-2015, 07:45 AM
MST Manager

What a finish! Wow!

A bit suspect on the face mask penalty to set up the drive, but I digress.

However, the refs had nothing to do with Rodger's arm and Rodger's catch.
Old 12-04-2015, 08:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

My Packers actually won. We're an offensive mess, but we won. Yeah, I'll admit it was a bad call on the face mask penalty, but the refs were looking at that in real time, not slo mo like the rest of us could. And penalties are not reviewable after the 2 minute warning. Detroit had the game won, but played too soft the rest of the way. There is no way the Packers should have even had the chance to do a hail mary pass if Detroit had just locked the game down. Also, that was possibly the worst Hail Mary defense I have ever seen. Two guys just standing around the 35-40 yard line, all the Detroit defenders looking at Packers receivers in the end zone instead of the ball. Caldwell said they were expecting a lateral play, like the previous passes had been (which was why there were 2 defenders standing around midfield). Did Detroit think we were gonna lateral it to the 35 and kick a field goal? There's only one play allowed, dude. And having been on the receiving end of the Fail Mary, I'm just glad we won. I do feel for the Lions, but man, I'll take the win, ugly as it is.

Last edited by miranstarr; 12-04-2015 at 09:10 AM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread