Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 07-23-2003, 12:49 PM
Master Fan

P. Diddy in control of the Knicks? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Like that’s actually going to happen. It says a lot when management won’t take his calls on the matter. If this idea even had some legs to stand on, I would imagine that he would have to go into some type of partnership. I think it would be hilarious if an entertainer like P. Diddy took over a professional sports team, though. I can only imagine how they would shake things up.

Robert Horry to San Antonio? Hell yeah! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Now maybe this time the Lakers can be on the receiving end of his three-point daggers.

Btw, I have to ask. What is up with the Sue Bird love? I just don’t see it. She’s nothing special. Granted, I’m not interested in chicks but I think I’m pretty objective about these things. I suppose she’s aiight, but not drop-dead gorgeous.

And, yes, Crawford’s kid is starting HS soon. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 07-23-2003, 12:53 PM
Obsessed Fan

Sue Bird isn't that great, but compared to most other female professional athletes she is.

-Will
When people get the opportunity to talk about the real issues, it becomes clear how vacuous the present agenda is. I have never met anyone in Vermont who thinks it's a good idea to give tax breaks to billionaires and cut back on health care and education. Nobody.-U.S. Representative Bernie Sanders
Old 07-23-2003, 12:57 PM
Master Fan

Ouch! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Touche.

Okay, that explains it better.
Old 07-23-2003, 02:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
originally posted by Milt Palacio:

Does he really have that much money?? Or is he going to have partners?

I doubt he has that much money...then again he does own his own restaurant, clothing line, and label co.

But I really think he'd get some partners in if he could buy the Knicks.

I agree w/ Kathie, what's up w/ the Sue Bird love. She's pretty but not that much...I dunno... [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
Old 07-23-2003, 04:21 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Milt Palacio:
<STRONG>Sue Bird isn't that great, but compared to most other female professional athletes she is.

</STRONG>

I've had a crush on Sue Bird since she was in High School, was happy as peach cobbler when she signed with UConn. I agree with Will though, she's the hottest Bball player, but she'd be lower top 10 if i had to rank all female athletes. Especially with the growing crop of hot tennis players like Ashley Harkleroad and Maria Sharapova.
Old 07-23-2003, 09:06 PM
New Fan

I think the lakers are goona be good with Kobe, Shaq, Malone, Paytone and everyone elz, deff. ship contenders!!!!!
Old 07-23-2003, 11:45 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Miami999:
<STRONG>I think the lakers are goona be good with Kobe, Shaq, Malone, Paytone and everyone elz, deff. ship contenders!!!!!</STRONG>
But that depends on whetherKobe can play or not....Although I'm a Lakers fan...I'm not sold on putting the Lakers on the hand of Shaq and Malone (and especially Malone [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] )
Old 07-24-2003, 12:27 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Milt Palacio:
<STRONG>Pippen sucks now, he won't help the Bulls. And I wouldn't want Jamal Crawford as my starting point guard. Eddy Curry needs to have a breakout year!

-Will</STRONG>
Are you kidding me? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

It's *so* not about helping the team. It's about getting me excited. In an athletic way. [img]smilies/innocent.gif[/img]
Old 07-24-2003, 12:57 AM
Elite Fan

Ok... I just read that Puffy, ahem, P.Diddy wants to buy the Knicks franchise.

It's not like he could do any worse. The Knicks are B-A-D sadly.

But c'mon!
Old 07-24-2003, 06:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Now the Pacers are involved in a three team trade, with Indiana ending up with Pollard.
Pollard?!? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

I'm trying to imagine Spike Lee and Puffy sitting court side, doing "the wave" with Reggie. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 07-24-2003, 07:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Just read about the Pacers-Kings-Spurs trade...I was surprised seeing Kings trade Hedo and Pollard, they were players for em'. But then again Hedo did want more playing time... [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
Old 07-24-2003, 09:36 AM
Obsessed Fan

Chris, is Sue Bird from Buffalo or something?
When people get the opportunity to talk about the real issues, it becomes clear how vacuous the present agenda is. I have never met anyone in Vermont who thinks it's a good idea to give tax breaks to billionaires and cut back on health care and education. Nobody.-U.S. Representative Bernie Sanders
Old 07-24-2003, 09:42 AM
MST Manager

Closing this down, new thread started. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]