Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-04-2018, 11:59 AM
MST Manager

Nice!
Old 03-04-2018, 07:40 PM
I am a basketball genius!

Kobe Bryant just won an Oscar for his Short film “Dear Basketball”. Congrats to him!
Old 03-06-2018, 04:27 PM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by canflam (View Post)
Kobe Bryant just won an Oscar for his Short film “Dear Basketball”. Congrats to him!
I just saw that! Congrats to him!
Old 03-06-2018, 05:56 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson

Quote:
Originally Posted by canflam (View Post)
Great win by the Blazers vs. Minnesota today. The T’wolves played well except for the 4th quarter. This Western Conference race is incredible. Also the Cavs lost earlier. What a season this has been. Toronto Raptors could get the #1 seed in the Easternfor the first I believe. Fantastic!
I would love anyone except GS vs Cleveland in the finals!

Blazers are still looking good!

~"She isn't just some girl. Not to me." -Cappie
~"Because for some odd reason, you are the one she is supposed to be with. It's the end of the world Cappie, what are you going to do?" - Ashleigh
Old 03-07-2018, 03:48 PM

Yeah. It would be nice for others to be there this year, but it's going to be pretty tough for that to happen. The best bet would be on Houston vs. Toronto at this point if teams other than the Warriors & Cavs meet there.
Old 04-11-2018, 03:39 PM

The NBA Playoffs will start on Saturday everyone! Today though there's still some things to be decided such as the Northwest Division championship. The Jazz & Blazers will play for that tonight at the Moda Center. Minnesota & Denver will also play each other today. That game will be for the 8th spot in West. The Blazers/Jazz game airs on ESPN & the T'Wolves/Nuggests game will be on NBA TV. Enjoy today & this weekend's playoff games everybody.
Old 04-19-2018, 03:45 PM

Hope everyone is enjoying what they can of these NBA Playoffs. There have been some solid games, but man really bad ones like yesterday's Rockets/T'Wolves game. I don't understand Minnesota. They don't even pass Towns the ball much in this series. The Cavs escaped with a win yesterday & Portland needs to do the same today. Nice win by the Jazz yesterday.

Some sad news as many of you probably know by now about Pop's wife. Wish his family well.

Gregg Popovich will not coach San Antonio Spurs after wife's death
Old 04-19-2018, 07:42 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson

I can't believe how much the Blazers have been sucking it up...

~"Because for some odd reason, you are the one she is supposed to be with. It's the end of the world Cappie, what are you going to do?" - Ashleigh
Old 04-20-2018, 03:15 PM

Yeah. I didn't see much of yesterday's game, but did watch ''Talkin Ball'' & ''Blazers Outsiders'' which aired after their game yesterday on NBCSNW. 24 turnovers the Blazers had yesterday. I know it's a tough match up for them, but come on. I am curious if they trade C.J. McCollum this summer or what roster moves they make since they clearly need to make at least a few. Toronto plays today & they should win. Hopefully the Pacers will win vs. Cleveland too. Enjoy the games if you watch.
Old 04-20-2018, 03:55 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson

Yeah, I am rooting for a Cav loss today.

I have no idea what the Blazers will do...my biggest issue lately is that Lillard can be a clutch guy but not lately and rarely during the most important games.

Old 05-27-2018, 07:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Watching East Finals Game 7 Cavaliers versus Celtics .. it is been a very long time since I watched a NBA game . West finals game 7 is Monday night between the Warriors and the Rockets

Edit : Cleveland defeated Boston in game seven to move onto the NBA finals . From what I saw Celtics had a lead blew it , LeBron never looked back

Last edited by Logan; 05-27-2018 at 08:05 PM
Old 05-28-2018, 07:16 PM
MST Manager

I wanted the Cavs to lose. Oh well.
Old 05-28-2018, 09:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well we have the 4 installment of the Cavs vs the Warriors.
New England Patriots Super Bowl LIII Champions
Old 05-29-2018, 03:17 PM
MST Manager

Yup.
Old 05-29-2018, 04:38 PM

Yeah. The Rockets & Celtics just played bad offense in their game 7's over the weekend. Brutal. Unsure what was up with all those 3 pointers being taken since they missed almost all of them it seemed. Yeah Chris Paul wasn't playing for Houston & Gordon Hayward & Kyrie Irving were out for Boston, but in their own buildings their teams should've performed better.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread