Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 05-30-2010, 06:18 AM
New Fan

BigBlueEyes, thanks for the pics.
Those training camp pics look like a lot of fun and the black and white ones are just beautiful.

I Love that exhibition. They looked so happy and relaxed and Bryce's smile in the end when they get up from the ice is lovely.
Old 05-30-2010, 09:02 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inkibell (View Post)
Noooooo. I loved his hair this season. But I guess it could be worse. He could grow it out again
Plus, if he cuts his hair now it will probably have the right length again when the new season starts.
Hopefully there will be some new pics. It will make the waiting till the new season starts easier.
He did let it grow last year, so it probably is just a summer cut. And it was perfect by the time the season rolled around. But still, his team photos won’t be as pretty. The pictures from the ACGM should be up on the Skate Canada website on Monday or Tuesday, so we’ll have to keep an eye out for them. ITA agree, the offseason seems sooooo long when we’re not getting any news. I wish one or both of them was on twitter or keeping a blog or something. Even their website is gone (not that it was current).

Quote:
It will be interesting to see which GPs they will do. I guess Skate Canada will be one of them.
Yes, I can’t imagine that they wouldn’t be chosen for Skate Canada since they’re the Canadian champions. And Kingston is only a couple of hours from Montreal by car, so it’s easy for them to get to. I hope they choose their second assignment (apparently they do get a bit of a say) more wisely this year to give them a better chance at getting to the Grand Prix Final. I know they like competing against S&S because it challenges them to bring their game up, but I think this year they should focus more on regaining their reputation as one of the top teams.

Quote:
I agree we definitely need a party for their 7 year anniversary. picture and video spam galore

Quote:
I use MAGIX.
Thanks for the info. I will have to check it out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaperGirl (View Post)
That little brat This made me laugh a lot!
He is a brat. I’ll bet he didn’t get permission from The Boss (a.k.a. Jess) to disfigure himself in this manner. What he wants is not important. She has to look at him for like 8 hours a day and be seen with him in public, so she should get some kind of a say.

Quote:
Oh my god, that VIDEO! SO CUTE! I seriously need to find out more on these two. I get so epically confused with their relationship. Look how caring he is towards her, I get a feeling that he's super-protective over Jess. Okay, they're bloody adorable, how are they not together?! The way she looks at him, like he could fix anything in the world. D'AWW. SO CUTE.
It might be the understatement of the century to say that Bryce is super-protective of Jess. He’s always been fiercely protective of “his” Jess. It’s so obvious in his body language when he’s with her. One article from the Quebec media described him as looking “tenderly” at her, and I think that’s exactly the perfect word. And yeah, it’s pretty obvious too that she thinks the world of him. A couple of years ago when she was still skating singles an interviewer asked her why she picked the music she did. Her reply – “Bryce said it would be good for me”. Very sweet. Ah, don’t get me started on why they’re not together. I keep telling myself it’s for the best, but that’s not working very well. I mean look at them:

They really do look at each other like this.

Quote:
Post more vids! I wanna see these two - any cute fluff profiles?
I’ve started a collection here : pairsfan on Dailymotion and will be adding more from time to time. Stop by again on June 23 when I’m sure there will be lots of vids posted here!

Quote:
ETA: Jessica is super-adorable! after seeing an interview after they won the bronze in 2008 worlds my heart is breaking, I want them to medal at Worlds SO BAD Oh my god, please, Bryce and Jess!
For sure we’d all love to see them back on the podium!!!! I think that one in 2008 really took them by surprise though. Not sure they were ready for it. But, under the heading of everything happens for a reason, that’s a big part of the reason they continued skating together after their romantic relationship ended. Hopefully they’ll be more ready when (not if!) they win their next World medal!

Quote:
Originally Posted by moncoeur (View Post)
Were they recent? They are gorgeous!!
They are recent I think. They’re from the same lady who took all those other pictures I posted. I talked to her for a little bit at Canadians this year and sent her a message saying how much I enjoyed looking at them. And she sent me these!

Quote:
I can't wait for Skate Canada Training Camp National Team Weekend or whatever its called! wwwhhopppeeee!!!!!
the National Team Weekend is just a get together for all the skaters who are on Canada’s National Team (top 5 finishers from Canadians). They attend training seminars, get updates on rule changes, do goofy team building exercises, etc. Fingers crossed for LOTS of photos this year!

Quote:
BigBlueEyes I will certainly be here for celebrations. I am going to start stocking up all the photos and videos I can find for a MASSIVE pic/vid spam!!!!
You bet I’ll be here!!!!! And I’ll bring cake.
Old 05-30-2010, 09:08 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
BigBlueEyes, thanks for the pics.
Those training camp pics look like a lot of fun and the black and white ones are just beautiful.

I Love that exhibition. They looked so happy and relaxed and Bryce's smile in the end when they get up from the ice is lovely.
Awww moncouer, you found the vid already. Hugs to you. You are so on top of things! Love it!

I love this exhibition in general and this performance in particular. They were sooooo happy that day and looked like they were having so much fun skating together. Not sure what happened, but they started laughing halfway through, right after she came down from the shoulder stand lift. It was nice to see. Nice to see that gorgeous smile from Bryce at the end too.
Old 05-30-2010, 09:57 AM
New Fan

Please, add me to the supporter list
Old 05-30-2010, 01:38 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Oh my god, that VIDEO! SO CUTE! I seriously need to find out more on these two. I get so epically confused with their relationship. Look how caring he is towards her, I get a feeling that he's super-protective over Jess. Okay, they're bloody adorable, how are they not together?! The way she looks at him, like he could fix anything in the world. D'AWW. SO CUTE.
Post more vids! I wanna see these two - any cute fluff profiles?

I know! They should get married already.

Quote:
Adding you now.
Old 05-31-2010, 01:31 PM
New Fan

Quote:
I’ve started a collection here : pairsfan on Dailymotion and will be adding more from time to time. Stop by again on June 23 when I’m sure there will be lots of vids posted here!
Thanks for posting the link and uploading all those videos
There were some videos I hadn't seen before, like the 2009 post 4CC interview.
I love seeing interviews with them. It's so cute how they always look at each other

Quote:
It might be the understatement of the century to say that Bryce is super-protective of Jess. He’s always been fiercely protective of “his” Jess. It’s so obvious in his body language when he’s with her. One article from the Quebec media described him as looking “tenderly” at her, and I think that’s exactly the perfect word. And yeah, it’s pretty obvious too that she thinks the world of him. A couple of years ago when she was still skating singles an interviewer asked her why she picked the music she did. Her reply – “Bryce said it would be good for me”. Very sweet. Ah, don’t get me started on why they’re not together. I keep telling myself it’s for the best, but that’s not working very well. I mean look at them:

They really do look at each other like this.

That description from the Quebec media is perfect. He really looks at her in such a tenderly way. And you always get the feeling like she means the world to him.

The picture is great and I love that commercial.

Old 05-31-2010, 08:46 PM
New Fan

In this video :

Dailymotion - Dube & Davison, Langlois & Hay, Olympic post event interview - a Sports & Extreme video

at about 3:14 when Bryce is talking Jessica doesnt look to happy about what he says..

did anyone else see that ?

but thank you for uploading those videos .. I've seen some of them before thanks..

Last edited by dominiquevp; 05-31-2010 at 08:53 PM
Old 05-31-2010, 10:24 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love_Canada (View Post)
Hi and welcome Love_Canada! That’s a wonderful picture.

Quote:
Thanks for posting the link and uploading all those videos

There were some videos I hadn't seen before, like the 2009 post 4CC interview.
I love seeing interviews with them. It's so cute how they always look at each other
You’re welcome. I don’t know which I like watching more – their performances or their interviews! Maybe I just like watching them period.

Quote:
That description from the Quebec media is perfect. He really looks at her in such a tenderly way. And you always get the feeling like she means the world to him.

The picture is great and I love that commercial.

Your gifs are gorgeous! I adore that commercial too. It captures them so perfectly. They had a couple of moments like your first gif during practice in London and I was like aawwww. Yes, you can tell she’s just precious to him. No big surprise at all that she has such enormous faith and trust in him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominiquevp (View Post)
In this video :

Dailymotion - Dube & Davison, Langlois & Hay, Olympic post event interview - a Sports & Extreme video

at about 3:14 when Bryce is talking Jessica doesnt look to happy about what he says..

did anyone else see that ?

but thank you for uploading those videos .. I've seen some of them before thanks..
You’re welcome too. At 3:14 Jess is smiling, but she does look serious/thoughtful shortly thereafter. Is that what you mean? I don’t think she’s unhappy, just listening carefully to what Bryce is saying. I think we’re just so used to seeing her with that radiant smile on her face all the time that the moment she looks serious we’re worried that she’s unhappy.
Old 05-31-2010, 10:31 PM
Part-Time Fan

Since I’m here………

Wow, having just watched the vid of them doing Fix You at Canadians, you sure can see a difference in their connection this year! They look kind of distant in these pictures, Bryce especially. I’m glad that’s all over with now.
Old 06-01-2010, 05:14 PM
Obsessed Fan

How could you let him out like that Jess? That is just BAD hair bandana + Bryce = horror.

MY EYES

There is a certain disconnect between them there, something I can definitely understand and see on Bryce's part. Boy's hopelessly in love with her after all

I loved that ex. skate --- so sweet. God, they look *so* relaxed there, I wish they had that when they were competing, they just seem to fly and be even more in unision when they're happy and relaxed.
Mary ♔ Francis
Old 06-01-2010, 10:36 PM
New Fan

I love those picture from stars on ice last year .. with the jeans ..

Old 06-01-2010, 10:44 PM
New Fan

Old 06-01-2010, 10:50 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaperGirl (View Post)

How could you let him out like that Jess? That is just BAD hair bandana + Bryce = horror.

MY EYES

There is a certain disconnect between them there, something I can definitely understand and see on Bryce's part. Boy's hopelessly in love with her after all

I loved that ex. skate --- so sweet. God, they look *so* relaxed there, I wish they had that when they were competing, they just seem to fly and be even more in unision when they're happy and relaxed.
but wait does he have gf ?
Old 06-02-2010, 01:58 AM
Loyal Fan

Yes Bryce does have a gf, unfortunately *tries not to cry*

I love when I have been away for a while and I come back to so much B&J goodness! BTW - the picspam I am planning for their anniversary is quite big...I thought I should just send a warning out now
Old 06-02-2010, 11:44 AM
Part-Time Fan

No hair.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread