Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-23-2005, 05:46 AM
Moderator Manager

WAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! kimi you're the best! it was his race. he lapped good and he was so fast and he made just one stop! my heart was pounding so hard! he deserved the win! i'm still in cloud 9! norbert haug hugging him, his team hugging him, kimi all smiles on the podium. soooo nice to see kimi smiling again.

i'm so sad about alonso. his car was really slow cos he only had one stop and the williams team had 2. but i was surprised that nick was called in first before webber. if mark was called first, he'd be in 2nd place. i wonder why nick? and too bad for the red bull team. their car was cool! i heard half of the star wars cast was watching the race, including george lucas.

the start of the race was really touching as everyone was silent in memory of prince rainier. and got a glimpse of jenson. damn, i miss him & sato! i'm glad they're both back at the next race.

oh, schumi & RB...whatever happened to ferrari? schumi needs to win 3x to be in contention with alonso...and that's assuming alonso doesn't get points.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 05-23-2005, 05:53 AM
Moderator Manager

Old 05-23-2005, 10:35 AM
Extreme Fan

^^^i wonder what Kimi was thinking in the top picture????

Lindsay, you would have loved watching the race on british tv - we had Jenson comentating for us!!! it was so sweet he was really nervous at first, especially as they were being filmed as well at that point. but he got into it and by the time it got to the end and the williams boys made their moves on alonso he was really excited by it all. he said that he knows now that his chance of the championship is over for this season - and the team's constructors chances have gone...but that him and sato will be back out there and their aim is now to take points of kimi and alonso and hopefully make the race to the end of the season much more thrilling.
Old 05-23-2005, 01:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Go Kimi!

Laura|
Old 05-23-2005, 09:08 PM
Moderator Manager

who's this girl? motorsport said its emme davies, an athlete?

waaaahhh!!! we had british coverage before in another cable, the one with murray. but they didn't renew their contract to air F1 anymore so...quite sad. it seems to me jenson will certainly be moving to williams next year...but who'll leave, mark or nick? or it all depends on the points the 2 will have by season end? and i do hope BAR will do good this season, it'll be great if jenson will have a chance at the championship with kimi & alonso.

Old 05-24-2005, 10:28 AM
Elite Fan

tigger: oh, i;m so envious! you guys got jenson doing the race commentary? how i wish i had that channel!

but i;m glad BAR is coming back next race! i missed Jenson and Sato! even if they won't really be in the 'competition', it's just good to see them back

go kimi! he has done really well, back to back wins! i hope he keeps it up! it was such a great race for him

ferrari is doing so bad this season! they were in the middle!

av
Old 05-26-2005, 05:30 AM
Moderator Manager

i want to be sorry for ferrari but i can't.

race already this sunday! i hope kimi wins again. then we'll have a great battle between kimi & alonso.

Old 05-26-2005, 04:24 PM
Extreme Fan

on ITV they interviewed Murray Walker before the race as well, and he was teasing one of the current comentators (mark brundle) that what jenson's doing was how he got his job, and that he should watch his back!!!

can't believe theres another race this weekend, i'm on sport overload
Old 05-27-2005, 08:51 AM
Moderator Manager

speaking of jenson, here's a nice pic of him with his good friend, DC.

i'm glad its a race weekend again. i'm always hyper when its a race weekend.

Old 05-27-2005, 09:39 AM
Moderator Manager

apparently, i'm so late in the news. and that's because marie hasn't been around here for the longest time. here's the sad truth. and that emme davies is jenson's new gf.

JENSON PARKS LOUISE
Racing driver Jenson Button has split from his fiancée Louise Griffiths in a row over starting a family.

Jenson, 25, ended their relationship after nearly five years because she was ready to have kids but he wasn’t.

It comes three months before their planned August wedding, for which he was handing out invites just weeks ago.

The race ace’s agent James Williamson confirmed yesterday: “They have come to a decision and will be taking a break from their relationship.”

It’s another headache for Jenson, whose BAR Honda team was yesterday handed a two-race ban by Formula One chiefs because his car and a team-mate’s were underweight at the San Marino Grand Prix.

Former Fame Academy hopeful Louise, 26, recently admitted the subject of children was causing cracks in their relationship.

She said: “I want loads of kids. I want to have three children naturally but I’d also like to adopt two.

“We’ve spoken about it a lot and we have slightly different views.”

The couple met in 2000 and got engaged two years ago.

But in March she moved in with her parents while he remained in Monaco.

Jenson has since been seen on the town several times without her and last week left a club with race pal David Coulthard and two mystery women.

His romance finally hit the skids last Saturday after last-ditch talks failed to heal the rift.

Old 05-28-2005, 12:16 PM
Elite Fan

omg! i'm so late too! i didn't know that jenson and louise broke up! that's so sad that they were so near to the wedding and they've been together for years

race weekend!

av
Old 05-29-2005, 05:37 AM
Master Fan

I'm watching the Nuerburgring race, and wondering who will win today...
Oh, please, please let it be Fernando!!!
Old 05-29-2005, 07:36 AM
Moderator Manager

Old 05-29-2005, 08:05 AM
Moderator Manager

Old 05-29-2005, 09:27 AM
Master Fan

Yes!!!
I somehow knew, that he is going to win. And I don't think, that Alonso was lucky, he was just better...