Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-11-2004, 07:37 AM
Elite Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] all! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

marie: oh, it's okay, concentrate on school first [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] i know the feeling [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] and thanks for the news [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] hitzi, jens, bel, linds

i have to reread the new first [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] post some more later [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

av
Old 02-11-2004, 09:50 AM
Supreme Fan

Jens - i've never heard of 'Itchycoo' but I'm glad u enjoyed the concert [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

bel - I found that Mika could be funny (sometimes) in his interviews but most of the time he was with withdrawn. I think that part of the problem was that he had to watch what he said & he had to toe the McL corporate line. But now he can say exactly what he thinks. There was an interesting interview with him in F1Racing Magazine a while back and the amount that he said was a shock

fla - it's not school work, I left school when I was 16. This is college work (the stage after school).
Old 02-11-2004, 09:54 AM
Supreme Fan

BERNIE BACKS KIMI
Last Updated: Wednesday, 11 February , 2004, 15:48

Bernie Ecclestone has backed Kimi Raikkonen to take the world championship from Michael Schumacher in 2004.

Although the F1 supremo admits Schumacher is good for the sport, he thinks the Ferrari driver will find it tough this season.

He told Australian reporters: "I don't think a new champion would be good for the sport.

"What Schumacher has done has been very good for us. It's good to have a superstar. When people think of Schumacher, they think of Formula 1.

"But I think Michael will struggle to win this year. With my dollar, for what it's worth, I think I'll back Kimi."

Last year Schumacher took his record sixth world title beating Raikkonen by just two points.

The Finn will be gunning for his first championship, and if successful he’ll become the sport’s youngest champion at just 24 years old.

As teams gear up for the season-opener in Australia at the beginning of March, Ecclestone also commented on the country’s sole driver Mark Webber, who is preparing for his second year with Jaguar.

Ecclestone said: "I don't think we've seen the best of him.

"It's very difficult to assess someone like him in the machinery he's using. If he was in a Ferrari, for example, how much better would he be?

"Michael Schumacher is someone who motivates the whole team and I'm not sure Mark is able to do that, but I suspect he may well be able to."

PANTANO ANNOUNCEMENT EXPECTED
Last Updated: Wednesday, 11 February , 2004, 10:05

Giorgio Pantano is expected to be confirmed as Jordan’s second driver later today.

The deal should have been announced on Monday but last-minute glitches meant the signing was postponed until today.

Jordan’s director of business development Ian Philips told The Guardian: “We have received all the necessary assurances from Pantano's management that his sponsorship will be in place by Wednesday.

"Until that is in place the deal is technically still not done, of course. But we are confident it will be."

Pantano is reportedly bringing around £3million ($5.5m) in sponsorship from an unnamed Italian clothing manufacturer.

According to the newspaper, the amount is more than that offered by Dutchman Jos Verstappen who pulled out of negotiations with the team last Friday.

The Italian, who has been racing in International Formula 3000 for the last two years, was in action at Jerez on Tuesday alongside signed driver Nick Heidfeld.

Although he finished at the bottom of the timesheets his fastest lap was just two tenths off the pace of the German.

The second Jordan seat is the final berth remaining in F1 for the 2004 season.

MCNISH TURNS TO SPORTSCARS
Last Updated: Wednesday, 11 February , 2004, 10:41

Allan McNish has admitted defeat in his efforts to find a way back into Formula 1.

The Scot had been hoping to clinch the final seat going on the grid at Jordan but will race in sportscars with Audi instead.

McNish has signed up to take part in the first ever Le Mans endurance series, alongside fellow F1 old boy Johnny Herbert.

He took the decision after being told by Eddie Jordan that there were other drivers offering more money for the seat.

McNish said: "Eddie was straight with me all the way. He is in the situation of having to take the driver with most money. Circumstances in motor sport dictate that at the moment."

McNish is of course no stranger to sportscar racing – or indeed the Audi team.

He said: "I had a very successful and happy time when I was with Audi previously while Le Mans is a very special race and dear to my heart.

"The Audi R8 has been further developed since I raced one and is an outstanding sportscar. But Le Mans glory, in the actual 24 Hour race or the new series, will not be easy. We'll need to fight hard for victories."

McNish won the Le Mans 24 Hour race with Porsche in 1998 and took pole at the Sarthe for Audi in 2000. He also won the American Le Mans Series that year.

Giorgio Pantano is expected to take the final F1 seat at Jordan with an announcement possibly coming as early as today.

Button to share new car
With 360 others [11/02/04 - 14:30]

Jenson Button has been asked to share his new Formula One single- seater with three-hundred-and-sixty others, according to the Briton's BAR-Honda team.

Keen spotters at the pre-season test-tracks of Spain this winter spotted that a huge list of names is printed on the inside rear-wing endplates of the 006.

A spokesman confirmed that a forward-facing organisation at Brackley is 'publicly thanking each and every member' of its team-staff with the gesture.

NOT JUST ONE-OFF STUNT

He continued that all 360 names 'contributed' to the creation of the new car.

And it's not just a one-off publicity stunt, said a team statement.

The roll-of-honour will remain on Button and Japanese team-mate Takuma Sato's Honda-powered cars throughout the season's voyage to eighteen grands prix.
Old 02-11-2004, 09:56 AM
Supreme Fan

MINARDI ROLL OUT PS04B
Last Updated: Wednesday, 11 February , 2004, 11:44

Minardi have given their new car, the PS04B, its first run at Misano in Italy.

Zsolt Baumgartner was the man behind the wheel as the car completed 64 laps without a hitch.

Team boss Paul Stoddart said: “This may have been only a shakedown test of the new car, but Zsolt’s best lap today, of 1 min 11.080 secs, was two-and-a-half seconds faster than the quickest time the team recorded when it was last at Misano, with Mark Webber, in 2002.

“We take a lot of heart from today’s performance and from that lap time.

“Zsolt did an excellent job, completing 64 trouble-free laps. It is also noteworthy that today’s times were set on an engine that had run for nearly 700kms, giving us great faith that Cosworth has provided the team with a reliable, powerful engine that will be more than capable of coping with the new, ‘long-distance’ requirements specified by this year’s F1 rules.

“We were also very pleased with the performance of the Bridgestone tyres today, which undoubtedly contributed to Zsolt’s excellent lap times.”

Baumgartner was impressed by the new car.

He added: “It has been a good day of testing. I thought I might improve on my best morning time during the afternoon session, but it was not to be the case.

“I’m happy with the behaviour of the new car – it is more ‘progressive’ in its driving characteristics than the PS03 I drove in Valencia last month – and I’m also pleased to be feeling increasingly comfortable with both the driving and the team personnel.”

The team will continue testing on Wednesday with Gianmaria Bruni doing the driving.

MINARDI SET UP JUNIOR TEAM
Last Updated: Wednesday, 11 February , 2004, 14:19

Minardi will enter teams in Formula BMW Asia and Asian F3 this season.

The F1 minnows have teamed up with Eurasia Motorsport to found Minardi Team Asia, which will run five cars in all across the two series.

Team boss Paul Stoddart said: “There has often been talk of Formula 1 teams helping to popularise motorsport in Asia, but up until now, nothing of any substance has been done.

“As a team, Minardi has worked with many Asian companies over recent years, and has said consistently that it wants to assist the development of the sport in this area of the world.

“The Minardi Team Asia initiative allows us to do just that, and I’m sure, considering the population of Asia, a young driver will be discovered via this programme who has the ability and the determination to make it to Formula 1.”

Stoddart said he also hoped the project would introduce Asian companies to motorsport “allowing them to explore the potential benefits associated with sponsorship.”

Piers Hunnisett, one of the owners of Eurasia Motorsport, added: “I have been talking to Paul about this project for a number of months, and am extremely pleased we are able to announce the formation of Minardi Team Asia today.

“Interest in motor sport in Asia has been growing very strongly over recent years, undoubtedly assisted by the presence of the Malaysian Grand Prix on the Formula 1 calendar.

“Now, with the inclusion of the Chinese and Bahrain races in the world championship schedule for the first time, the floodgates have been opened for Asian motorsport.

“Audiences in this part of the world are clamouring for local heroes, and there is no doubt this link with the Minardi F1 Team will assist the career development of young drivers, while also having the benefit of encouraging new sponsors into the sport.”
Old 02-11-2004, 11:05 AM
Addicted Fan

Bel - I found Mika really funny but mostly because he also talked in Finnish, so I knew what he was saying. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] And Marie's right, he had to watch out what he said and all that. Some say it was so that ppl would see what a super complainer and madmouthing guy Schumi is, but dunno about that. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] But I agree with you, I'm loving it. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I just said to Marie how he suddenly talks everywhere. But I have a feeling that other ppl, and not just me, look high on what he says and don't think his words like, say Irwin's. Cos you know how he's like, commenting everything. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Marie - Remember yesterday when we talked about Nickelback's "Someday" and I said I like some Staind song which's title I coudlnt' remember. Well now I do, and it was "So far away". So yeah, that was the third song. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] And this has everything to do with F1. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hey to everybody!
Old 02-11-2004, 12:48 PM
Supreme Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] hey hitzi - Eddie Irvine could be entertaining or he could just be annoying and gobby [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] take Monaco 2003, ITV interviewed him and he insulted everything [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] and he was there wearing a t-shirt with his name slashed across the front [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

ahhh right. Well i haven't heard of that other track [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] but I'm still loving Nickelback - Someday [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 02-11-2004, 12:57 PM
Supreme Fan

Jerez Day 2: Button stays top
Jenson Button continued to set the pace on the second day of testing at Jerez in southern Spain. Driving the 2004 BAR Honda Button clocked up over 105 laps - his best in 1m16.986s.

It was a calm, warm, and sunny day at Jerez with air temperature reaching 21 degrees Centigrade and the track some 30 degrees Centigrade. While Button set the pace, his BAR Honda team mate Takuma Sato finished third fastest just 0.3s behind in the second BAR006.

Splitting the two BAR Hondas was the Renault R23B of test driver Franck Montagny. The Frenchman amassed no less than 106 laps of the 4.428km circuit. Meanwhile Renault were again running their new R24 car with Jarno Trulli at the wheel. The Italian put on 96 laps for the day's sixth fastest time.

Williams fielded two FW26 cars again with Ralf Schumacher finishing ahead of test driver Marc Gené. The pair completed just under 150 laps between them.

Meanwhile McLaren had a better day on track with their MP4-19 but are still well off the mid 1m16s pace they set during their last tests at the Jerez circuit. However between Raikkonen (7th) and Coulthard (9th) the team collected over 185 laps of data. Coulthard, however, did suffer a breakdown early in the morning, which was quickly rectified.

Splitting the two McLarens was the lea Jaguar R5 of Mark Webber as the Milton Keynes team fielded two 2004 cars. Christian Klien drove the other R5 amassing 106 laps of data on his way to the eleventh fastest time of the day.

Luca Badoer continued running for Ferrari managing the highest mileage of the day with 107 laps. The Italian finished the day tenth fastest in the F2003-GA.

Sauber once again fielded two drivers in two cars and finished the day thirteenth and fourteenth as a scheduled engine change on Massa's car needed to be carried out, and Fisichella suffered a problem with his engine. The pair completed 105 laps between them.

Jordan were the only other team in action today with their new EJ14 being shared between Italian Giorgio Pantano and confirmed 2004 driver Nick Heidfeld. The pair finished at the bottom of the timing sheets.

Testing at Jerez continues tomorrow.

11 February, Jerez - Spain
Place Driver Team Time laps
1 J. Button BAR (BAR006) 1.16.986 105
2 F. Montagny Renault (R23) 1.17.237 106
3 T. Sato BAR (BAR006) 1.17.253 56
4 R. Schumacher Williams (FW26) 1.17.349 81
5 M. Gené Williams (FW26) 1.17.406 68
6 J. Trulli Renault (R24) 1.17.765 96
7 K. Raikkonen McLaren (MP4-19) 1.17.816 91
8 M. Webber Jaguar (R5) 1.17.893 49
9 D. Coulthard McLaren (MP4-19) 1.17.967 96
10 L. Badoer Ferrari (F2003GA) 1.18.102 107
11 C. Klien Jaguar (R5) 1.18.170 106
12 F. Massa Sauber (C23) 1.18.926 62
13 G. Fisichella Sauber (C23) 1.19.030 43
14 N. Heidfeld Jordan (EJ14) 1.20.106 51
15 G. Pantano Jordan (EJ14) 1.21.591 24

Old 02-11-2004, 06:36 PM
Elite Fan

Hadn't thought that he had to watch what he said. And I also thought that because english was not his second language he may not have been comfortable speaking in it. Wish that I could speak Finnish so I could understand what he had been saying. I loved all Eddie Irvine's interviews. He was the funny man of Formula One.

I like the gesture that the BAR car have done. Sweet putting all the names on the side of the car. Can't wait to see what it looks like.

It's Elementary my dear Watson
Old 02-12-2004, 05:41 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *MH*:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] hey hitzi - Eddie Irvine could be entertaining or he could just be annoying and gobby [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] take Monaco 2003, ITV interviewed him and he insulted everything [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] and he was there wearing a t-shirt with his name slashed across the front [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

ahhh right. Well i haven't heard of that other track [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] but I'm still loving Nickelback - Someday [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Don't you mean Eddie Irwin? [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] I'm still not sure where the heck that came from... [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] But that man really is his best friend. But funny to me. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Me too. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Ahh, nice Jense pic! [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

[ 02-12-2004: Message edited hitzi1 ]
Old 02-12-2004, 02:01 PM
Supreme Fan

bel - well yeah the problem of english not being his mother tongue probably didn't help because it was probably harder for him to work out what he wanted to say. And then he had to make sure that it wouldn't annoy Ron because it broke his McL image rules [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] I can remember the one p.c. when Mika was asked a question about what changes they made to the car between Saturday and Sunday and he had to turn to DC to answer it [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] so sweet [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] maybe i can find a picture somewhere... [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Hitzi - sugar yeah i meant Eddie Irwin [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

i don't know if this will work because the full size picture on the site didn't work..

[ 02-12-2004: Message edited *MH* ]
Old 02-12-2004, 02:10 PM
Supreme Fan

WILLIAMS KEEN ON BUTTON
Last Updated: Thursday, 12 February , 2004, 13:45

Williams have held initial talks with Jenson Button to replace the outgoing Juan Pablo Montoya in 2005.

The team is keen to stress, however, that Button is just one of a number of drivers they are considering for the vacant seat.

Others in the frame include new Sauber signing Giancarlo Fisichella and Jaguar’s Mark Webber.

According to the BBC, Williams was quoted as saying: "Jenson is obviously a very fine driver but I wouldn't admit to talks if I'd had them.”

Technical director Patrick Head added: "I've never been in any doubt that Jenson has all the attributes to be a champion.

"As [BAR boss] David Richards has been very firm in saying, he has a fairly strong connection by contract with BAR.

"Drivers want a competitive car and the money they would like. If he gets that at BAR, he would probably have little reason for leaving.

"But we would certainly regard him as very high on the list of contenders if he was available."

According to Head, Fisichella is "clearly a very talented driver" while he said of Webber: "He is a driver who has a contract with another team which has clauses within it that have to be satisfied in terms of performance, championship position and so on.

"We will have to see if those are met.

"He's obviously an extremely capable driver. If he were to be available, he's obviously a candidate."

It has always been Fisichella’s dream to be signed by Ferrari, but last year he admitted that all he really wanted was to prove himself in a top team.

As for Webber, the Australian is managed by Renault boss Flavio Briatore and it is thought the Italian wants him in the Anglo-French team in 2005.

Other Williams driver Ralf Schumacher has been locked in negotiations with the team for some time. The German’s contract expires at the end of this season but Frank Williams is keen on keeping him.

He said: "Once the second half of the season is under way we will see where we are in the championship and get back to fighting over the money.

“Ralf is our preferred choice.”

MONTAGNY FLIES IN JEREZ
Last Updated: Thursday, 12 February , 2004, 17:33

Renault became the latest team to shine during testing in southern Spain today.

Franck Montagny came out top as 14 drivers took to the tarmac - confirming the French outfit's pre-season form.

Jarno Trulli came third as the Renault drivers piled on over 180 laps between them.

What with BAR also riding high with their BAR006s - the traditional 'Big Three' could easily become the top five when the season begins in three week's time.

Takuma Sato was again on the pace, however, it was the Saubers who had a seemingly better day.

Felippe Massa and Giancarlo Fisichella also nipped ahead of big boys, Raikonnen, Montoya and Barrichello.

But the main objective of all the teams is to study their new challengers in detail.

They will be as conscious of reliability issues as much as set-up. Jordan, who only launched their EJ14 last week, will be particularly pleased to get through 90 laps today.

Meanwhile, Michael Schumacher is testing in a separate test at Mugello in Italy.

Today's Jerez times

1 MONTAGNY Renault 1m17.051s
2 SATO BAR 1m17.174s
3 TRULLI Renault 1m17.252s
4 MASSA Sauber 1m17.388s
5 FISI Sauber 1m17.391s
6 RAIKKONEN McLaren 1m17.529s
7 MONTOYA Williams 1m17.554s
8 BARRICHELLO Ferrari 1m17.667s
9 WEBBER Jaguar 1m17.717s
10 R.SCHUMACHER Williams 1m17.785s
11 DAVIDSON BAR 1m18.179s
12 KLIEN Jaguar 1m18.250s
13 WURZ McLaren 1m18.609s
14 HEIDFELD Jordan 1m19.449s

RALF AIMS FOR CONSISTENCY
Last Updated: Thursday, 12 February , 2004, 16:23

Ralf Schumacher believes consistency will be the key to his 2004 championship challenge.

Schumacher does not expect any of the championship challengers to enjoy a sustained period of domination.

And with F1’s points system rewarding consistency above all else, the German is more concerned with putting together a run of podium finishes.

He told ITV-F1’s James Allen: “I don’t think that there will be lots of wins in a row for one of the favourites, but it will be very important stringing together a long period of podiums.

“We all will have fast and reliable cars, therefore the man who is able to score as many points as possible race by race will win the championship.”

Ralf said he was very happy with the new Williams FW26 – but still expects strong competition from McLaren and, in particular, Ferrari.

He said: “I would say that the FW26 is the best car I have ever had at the beginning of a season.

“There’s no doubt Ferrari is the team to beat. It’s not up to them to beat us, it’s up to us to show that we have managed to close the gap.

“McLaren will be very strong, believe me. They have had enough time to prepare their new car and even with their so called old car they have been very competitive.“

To read more from Ralf's chat with James click here

[]COULTHARD 'TOO INTENSE'[/b]
Last Updated: Thursday, 12 February , 2004, 10:09

Patrick Head reckons David Coulthard would be faster if he learnt to relax more.

Coulthard’s F1 career is in jeopardy after McLaren signed Juan Pablo Montoya for 2005.

Head, whose Williams team gave Coulthard his debut back in 1994, is worried that could spell the end for the Scot.

He said: "David started his career with us but he joined McLaren after we decided to replace him with Jacques Villeneuve.

"It is difficult to work him out sometimes. When he is hot, he is almost perfect. But then at the next race he can be quite ordinary.

"He puts a huge amount of effort into his fitness and he is an intelligent guy who thinks about everything. But maybe he is too intense.

"Maybe if he relaxed it would allow that brilliance to come out more. Maybe there is too much intensity and analysing going on.

"Possibly McLaren came to that conclusion too. In his career there, he has either been outperformed by Mika Hakkinen or Kimi Raikkonen.

"When he's looking for a job, that fact is going to be difficult for him. Other teams are going to make a judgment on him being outperformed by his team-mates. There has to be a question mark about him because of that.

"But who knows? Maybe he will have his most successful ever season this year. I hope he does."

McLaren have refused to confirm that it will be Coulthard who makes way for Montoya. But the chances of them asking last year's championship runner-up Kimi Raikkonen to step aside seem very slim indeed.

Coulthard’s best hope of a 2005 drive is thought to lie with Toyota – although Ralf Schumacher is also in the frame at the Cologne-based team.

Sir Frank explains why Ralf's renewal isn't complete
''...fighting over the money'' [12/02/04 - 11:27]

Eponymous team principal Sir Frank Williams has revealed that fights over money stalled contract-renewal talks with Formula One racer Ralf Schumacher.

He told British broadcaster BBC that the German-born star's current contract, which expires at the end of this season, will be reviewed around mid-2004.

'Ralf is our preferred choice,' Frank told the website.

Williams continued: 'Once the second half of the season is underway we will see where we are in the championship and get back to fighting over the money.'

Last month, 28-year-old Schumacher - who won two grands prix last season - denied that delayed talks with Williams had anything to do with money.

GERMAN COULD LEAVE TEAM

His manager Willi Weber clarified that the dispute is about exposure of lucrative personal sponsors and serious enough to see Ralf leave the team.

'If we can't find a way to continue together,' said a source close to the Austrian-resident, 'Ralf will look for another cockpit in Formula One.'

Toyota advisor Ove Andersson said he would 'seriously' consider Ralf Schumacher if the highly-rated driver came knocking on the Cologne- based team's door.

Melbourne to lose season-opener in 2006
Australia will not open the Formula One world championship of 2006. That year's 18th Commonwealth Games, to be staged in the same Victorian city of Melbourne, is set to relocate the race at Albert Park to later in the F1-season.

F1 boss Bernie Ecclestone, author of the annual grand prix calendar, said a draft plan for the 2006 series is already drawn up with Melbourne at the start. 'The contract is clear, and we didn't know what was going to happen in 2006,' he explained, 'so it's something we need to have a look at now.'

Sources already predict that, to assure decent weather in the Southern Hemisphere country, the 2006 grand prix will be held very late in the season. 'There are a few other events that need to be taken into consideration,' Ecclestone continued. 'They've also got dates fixed they're happy with.'
Old 02-12-2004, 02:45 PM
Supreme Fan

lindsay - it's back [img]smilies/party.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 02-13-2004, 05:48 AM
Addicted Fan

OMG, who is that guy? [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]: Surely it's not Fern, I'd think I know every bit of hi(s hair)m by now. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

-
-
-

Kidding!
Old 02-13-2004, 12:41 PM
Moderator Manager

whoah. i've been hiding under a rock! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

hitzi: [img]smilies/spank.gif[/img]

marie: YEY! its back!!! [img]smilies/party.gif[/img] i [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] that site! happy days are here again! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

bel: yeah, sad to see f1 magazine go. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] but at least f1racing's a lot better...and cheaper here so its all good. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

jens & fla: ready for f1 on march? [img]smilies/hotpinkie.gif[/img]

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet. ✨

Old 02-13-2004, 01:39 PM
Supreme Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] hitzi - [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] well based on the amount of stuyding you have been doing on Rob I would say that you should be well up to speed and able to recognise him no matter how little of him you can (or can't) see [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
and now someone will find me a pic of Nando and i will be like "that's not him" [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img] lindsay - pleased to see that you are out from under that rock [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
and yeah i decided that i should check 'Kimi Heaven' because I really couldn't believe that it was shut. and i found that it was open [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] i was both pleased and shocked [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] that site really is the greatest for pictures [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]
Closed Thread   Post New Thread