Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 01-07-2007, 02:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Cristiano Ronaldo #26: Because "he's a fantastic player, he's a joy to watch."

This thread is dedicated to the twenty-one year old hottie who plays for the Portuguese International Team and plays club soccer with Manchester United in England.

The boy is both hated and loved and since this is the APPRECIATION thread we have only one rule NO BASHING!

Other than that feel free to post your appreciation and love for him. Post pics too!

~~**~~Supporters~~**~~
Jackie -> BabyJamesIsMine
Trish -> Misstakentrish
Jess -> othluvr23
Tiff -> gottaluvlafferty
Lauren -> James_is_my_baby23
Kasia -> kasiiula
Carly -> haleyndnathan4eva
Nicky -> kitty_cat
Shiri Appleby
~Anna~
Mary -> IHearTLeytoN
Jay
Jessica -> NaleyChick101
Ashley -> sweet desire
Let-Me-Fall
Pottyaboutharry
Melanie -> mmmelanie
Leah -> ladyle
Mary -> Mary A Trory Fan
CoolCat360
Crystal_Scott
Stef -> Stefigus
Jershey
¨¨~ J Erlotiel L ~¨¨
JamesLuver23
Maggie -> Departure
Lexi -> hunee
Ava ->BabyBirdd

FACTS

Full name: Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro
Date of birth: 5 February 1985
Place of birth: Funchal, (Madeira) Portugal
Height: 184 cm (6 ft. 1 in.)
Current club: Manchester United
Number: 7
Position: Right Winger Forward
Youth clubs: Andorinha, CD Nacional
Professional clubs:
1999–2003 Sporting Lisbon
2003–present Manchester United
National team:
2003 – present Portugal
Number: 17

BIOGRAPHY
Ronaldo was born in Funchal, Madeira, Portugal to his mother Maria Dolores dos Santos Aveiro and his father Jose Diniz Aveiro. He grew up with a brother, Hugo, and two sisters, Elma and Katia. His second name ("Ronaldo") is relatively rare in Portugal, as his parents chose to name him in honour of the late US president Ronald Reagan, who was his father's favourite actor.

He first began kicking a football when he was two or three, and when he started primary school at age six, his passion for the sport was obvious. When there wasn't an actual football around, he would make one out of socks.

His father, Dinis Aveiro died on September 7, 2005. Despite that, he played in a World Cup qualifier against Russia only hours after receiving the news.

Past Thread Titles Used
Don't hate him because he's beautiful!
Becausec he's a pretty Portugese person!
Because he's got game!
Because a synonym for gorgeous? Cristiano.
Because he's only 21, and already so much talent!
Awesome Gams *eyebrows*
Because he's only 21, and already he's a superstah!
Because Oops! He did it again. Made us drool.
Because Cristiano, hit on us baby one more time!
Cristiano Ronaldo: Remember the Name.
Because we are his dirty little secret.
Because he footballer! Hot, Cris, Hot!
Because save a horse, ride Cris!
He flashes us like lightning, and makes us roar like thunder!
Because he is at the top of our ‘to do’ list.
Hi, Cris. We're astronauts and our mission is to explore Uranus
If he were words on a page, he'd be what we call FINE PRINT!
This is not the time for messing around. Let's get Moody!
Free at last, free at last. Thank Gosh, he's free at last.
Because he's a thief! And he's here to steal our hearts.
Because Crisalicious definition makes us girls go crazy!
Because let's pop a bottle of Cris and toast to his body!
Because "Boom boom boom boom, we want him in our room."
We wish you a merry CRISmas!
Stop, drop, and roll, baby. You are on fire.

Thanks to Wikipedia (click for more on CR) for the 411!
Old 01-07-2007, 04:42 PM
Supreme Fan

Wow I never realized that FF had a Ronnie Thread, what a great surprise

Because of work I missed the first half of the Aston Villa match but let´s just say I am happy we don´t have to do a replay, anyway I can´t wait to see him working with Larsson a bit more, it definitely looks promising

and can I just say that the pictures in the first post nearly gave me an heart attack -> so damn hot

Icon Credit
Old 01-07-2007, 04:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey Sonya!

Unfortunately, I didn't get to see the game because California is lame. I wish they did though, because I heard it was a thrilling game. Too bad he didn't score today, ay? Maybe next game!

LOL, oh I think you should just roam randomly on past threads, each page has at least one hot picture of footballers. Hope to see you here more! (I'm Trish by the way!)

Manchester United is just pure love.

Pictures from the game today!

(For you, Brit)

Old 01-07-2007, 05:34 PM
Supreme Fan

Hi Trish, thanks for the nice welcome, too bad you didn´t saw the game, it was thrilling but our boys do have to work on their finishing but other than that great passing play and speed

aww I love the pics esp. the first one, those two are magic...no matter what they do and thanks for the hint, I will def. check out the older threads for some more eye candy

(and now after this much eye candy I just have to change my avi )

Icon Credit
Old 01-07-2007, 05:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I have to agree, Roo and Cris are the Wonder Kids. Gah. They have such bright futures ahead of them. And I can't wait to see it unfold. Hee, I know! Maybe I should complain to my cable network & demand that they show every United game (and Liverpool too) I wonder if I can persuade them, with my awesomely... persuasive self.

Oh, change your icon? I can't wait to see what you change it too.

And just because I feel like throwing it out there, for the curious, our title is from the adorable Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.

All these boys are so cuuuute! I can't take it
Old 01-07-2007, 05:48 PM
Supreme Fan

I know how you´re feeling, I live in Austria so I only have the stream option to watch games, which is actually okay but still ....and if you need help to persuade them just give me a call and we will charm them their socks away

You really are going to kill me with those pictures, I just adore Roo and Ron so much it´s not normal and after the whole World Cup fiasco they seem to be even closer

Oh gosh I *hate* Gerrad, I wouldn´t complain playing dirty twister with him but only if he would promise to keep his mouth shut

Oh Ole is such an amazing player coming back after an injury in the way he did is just unbelievable and now I just hope Alan Smith is doing it the same way ...england football clubs really have some fine guys

Icon Credit
Old 01-07-2007, 05:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh man. Maybe I should refrain from posting Gerrard photos while you're here. But maybe you'll learn to love him... since he's a very slashy guy. He loves his Xabi! I speak the truth.

What did you have in mind to charm them? Some forms of dancing... perhaps?

Awww! Yeah, I miss Smithy! (And English Footballers are really beautiful. It's like, amazing. I think I should move there *flies*) Ya know, just marry a hot footballer. And whatnot. And live happily ever after.

You're from Austria?! That is so freakin' cool. I wish I could say I lived somewhere in Europe. But no, I'm from the United freakin' States of America. (Can you tell I'm happy about this? )

Do you happen to love Roo and Ron together? As in... pairing them together? () You know, back in the summer, I wondered how they would handle playing together for Man Utd. But they really have come through. And seem to be closer than ever.

Old 01-07-2007, 06:09 PM
Supreme Fan

Well you know sometimes when I watch United games I wonder if they even realize how much they touch each other..but no I don´t really think slashy of them but now that you mentioned it....why not? Rooney is cute in that "you-have-to-search-to-find-the beauty" kind of way and Ronnie is just breathtaking so they would be a hot couple but I rather have them together on the pitch than off and the reason I adore them so much is their style of play and their understanding of each other on the pitch ...just a match made in heaven

Now that you mentioned Xabi (and yeah though he plays for a club which I will not even write he his def. a hot fella) you know Fernando Torres? That guy (and his tattoos) really are something else

Yeah and believe me with the euros coming up I was never this happy to live in Austria watching Ronaldo and Rooney on the pitch is going to be so awesome (but I do hope this time it´s not another england vs portugal round)

and hey we´re girls we just gonna walk in their with a mini skirt and in no time you´re gonna have that channel

oh or we could do like a united cheerleader song....something with winking maybe

Icon Credit
Old 01-07-2007, 06:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

*looks in closet for a mini skirt* Yeah, don't have any. But it's okay. I can just wear my underwear. Or nothing at all.

omg. Fernando Torres is beautiful, beautiful, and more beautiful! My Stefanie and I (I call her my Stevie to my Xabi), we ship Fernando/Cristiano. And I made her a manip for her birthday. Hee. (goes and finds it)

Xabi is quite the sexy man. Gaaaaaaah. And he's so, like quiet and so intellectual (at least that's how I picture him to be). And then, sigh. Gosh, the Spaniards are all so pretty. I CAN'T TAKE IT.

I totally see where you are coming from. (I have the tendency to ship footballers that I love, LOL. So it was kind of inevitable to ship Roo/Cris *looks at Ava* She kind of... loves them together. She gets all crazy and whatnot )

Why hello there, Mr. Alonso.
Old 01-07-2007, 06:26 PM
Supreme Fan

OMG I love that manip and oh hell yeah I so ship Fernando/Cristiano, in my head I always refer to them as Ferno (and I know how crazy that makes me)

And geez you know who I ship with Xabi? Sergio Ramos..he is like so rough I love it and Xabi seems a bit sensible so yeah there you go I am totally

hehe we are a bunch of freaks and I love it that I can actually say "I ship them" without being looked at strange..it´s refreshing

only underwear huh? Okay you know what we just forget about getting to that satellite tv office, just wear no underwear and invite all the footballers we just talked about to a round of twister (hey it´s really late in austria right now so sorry for me being a weirdo)

Icon Credit
Old 01-07-2007, 06:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

LOL. Oh no, no. I love weird. In fact, weird (as is said many times) should be my name. Twister with the boys? In the nude? I'm so in! I'll bring the caramel, the chocolate syrup... the whip cream... yeah.

Sergio/Xabi? I never actually thought of them as slashable before. I usually ship Sergio with either Fernando or David Beckham. And I don't even know why. Maybe it's because Fer/Sergio are so close. And the fact that Becks and Sergio always seem to be giving each other kisses on the pitch.

I guess you already know who I ship with Xabi though.

Other than that, who else do I love together? Oh. I love Cesc/Fernando too. (apparently I ship Fernando with everyone...) and I love Iker/Becks.

Man, we're just lovin' the slash. Oh yeahzzzz.

*You can totally close your eyes, or ignore these NEXT photos...*

Old 01-07-2007, 06:52 PM
Supreme Fan

I love you for posting all those pics ..I *really* do okay we just have to make a deal, you can post pics of Xabi and "you-know-who" as long as you don´t mention the club they play in because hell I do appreciate beauty

the thing is I am such a Fernando Fangirl (I really am) that I don´t wanna share him with too many others so I just ship him with Ronnie (because hell *everyone* should get to play with Cris at least once) and can I just say one more thing: I so freakin love Fers tattoos

Well I think I ship Sergio and Xabi because they are so different and Sergio..well okay he too can play with Fernando once in a while but only if I overwatch the wohle thing

And contrary to you I ship Cesc with...surprise....Sergio

look they already in twister mood

aww too bad I have to go to bed now but it really was fun talking to you and I am sure rather sooner than later we have more of this weird conversations

goodnight

Icon Credit
Old 01-07-2007, 07:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Aw, night Sonya Sleep well.

(and it's a deal!)
Old 01-08-2007, 12:17 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by miSStakentriSh (View Post)

(For you, Brit)

Another good 'un for our boys

Just wanted to thank ye for the new thread before I go to slep M'Scousie Ole rockin' the title.. oh yeah

Old 01-08-2007, 12:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Ah, you! Are you actually gonna sleep, when you say you will? Eeee! Picchas! Larsson & Ole! So much love right there Sigh. Okay, go to sleep. I'll sleep too. I have early wake up call tomorrow.