Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 04-30-2007, 12:11 PM
Master Fan

CR# 37: B/C He's already won his 1st Treble, and now he wants his 2nd of the season

Welcome to the 37th Cristiano Ronaldo thread!

Links

Cristiano Ronaldo 7 || The Official CR site!
Cristiano Fans Net
Ronaldo Attack

Full name: Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro
Date of birth: 5 February 1985
Place of birth: Funchal, (Madeira) Portugal
Height: 184 cm (6 ft. 1 in.)
Current club: Manchester United
Number: 7
Position: Right Winger Forward
Youth clubs: Andorinha, CD Nacional
Professional clubs:
1999–2003 Sporting Lisbon
2003–present Manchester United
National team:
2003 – present Portugal
Number: 17

BabyJamesIsMine (Jackie)
misstakentrish (Trish)
othluvr23 (Jess)
gottaluvlafferty (Tiff)
James_is_my_baby23 (Lauren)
kasiiula (Kasia)
haleyndnathan4eva (Carly)
kitty_cat (Nicky)
Shiri Appleby
~Anna~
IHearTLeytoN (Mary)
Jay
NaleyChick101 (Jessica)
sweet desire (Ashley)
Let-Me-Fall
Pottyaboutharry
mmmelanie (Melanie)
ladyle (Leah)
Mary A Trory Fan (Mary)
CoolCat360
Crystal_Scott
Stefigus (Stef)
Jershey (Jersh)
¨¨~ J Erlotiel L ~¨¨
JamesLuver23
Departure (Maggie)
hunee (Lexi)
BabyBirdd (Ava)
only dreaming (Mel)

Don't hate him because he's beautiful!
Because he's a pretty Portuguese person!
Because he's got game!
Because a synonym for gorgeous? Cristiano.
Because he's only 21, and already so much talent!
Awesome Gams *eyebrows*
Because he's only 21, and already he's a superstah!
Because Oops! He did it again. Made us drool.
Because Cristiano, hit on us baby one more time!
Cristiano Ronaldo: Remember the Name.
Because we are his dirty little secret.
Because he footballer! Hot, Cris, Hot!
Because save a horse, ride Cris!
He flashes us like lightning, and makes us roar like thunder!
Because he is at the top of our ‘to do’ list.
Hi, Cris. We're astronauts and our mission is to explore Uranus
If he were words on a page, he'd be what we call FINE PRINT!
This is not the time for messing around. Let's get Moody!
Free at last, free at last. Thank Gosh, he's free at last.
Because he's a thief! And he's here to steal our hearts.
Because Crisalicious definition makes us girls go crazy!
Because let's pop a bottle of Cris and toast to his body!
Because "Boom boom boom boom, we want him in our room."
We wish you a merry CRISmas!
Stop, drop, and roll, baby. You are on fire.
Because "he's a fantastic player, he's a joy to watch."
Because we're the Love Pirates. We're here for his booty!
Because "his performances have been world class."
Because "he can do it, he can be the best in the world."

Art

800x600
Made by Mel (only dreaming)

Icons

(click here for more)

Fan Fiction

Last edited by BabyBirdd; 04-30-2007 at 12:20 PM
Old 04-30-2007, 12:32 PM
Master Fan

We're almost at 50
Old 04-30-2007, 01:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the new thread, you booger! LOVE LOVE the title. Eeeeek! I'm so excited/nervous for Wednesday. *holds you forever*
Old 04-30-2007, 01:14 PM
Master Fan

OMG me too... only 2 days... I'm going mental . Did you hear Cris, Scholes... and someone else... are on yellows <-- even more nervewrecking!
Old 04-30-2007, 01:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

OMG, yeah! Weren't we talking about this on AIM last week, you dork? But omgah (on top of that, I think FF hates me right now. Booo)

Onto happier news, O'Sheasy's birthday is apparently today! We should celebrate!
Old 04-30-2007, 01:36 PM
Master Fan

I am so a dork. I forgot it amidst all the AIM shrieking that happened

Oh Sheasy! We shoud definitely celebrate . But gimme like 20 minutes - I go shower and eat
Old 04-30-2007, 01:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Okay! Go shower. I'll wait here. Guess what? My sister didn't go to school today, so I don't have to leave. (odd how that alone can make me happy... )

LOL. I have the AIM convo, if you want proof! *sifts through all our random comments*

Quote:
Sir Alex Ferguson could be out of pocket for the second time this season if Wayne Rooney can win his bet with the Reds boss.

Cristiano Ronaldo has already won his wager with Sir Alex after surpassing the 15-goal mark earlier in the campaign. The Portuguese winger has lost several bets with the manager in recent seasons, but won this season. And now Rooney is looking to take more cash off Sir Alex.

"People have criticised me for not scoring enough, and it does bother me when I'm not hitting the back of the net," Rooney admitted recently.

The critiscism is almost dumbfounding when you consider that - by trade, a support striker - he is United's top scorer with 23 goals already this season, and can lay claim to being the team's highest assist-maker.

"I'm on a nice little run and hopefully I can keep it going and win the bet I've had with the manager," he adds. "There's not a lot of money involved, but it's a nice little incentive. The most important thing is that the team keeps winning, but if I am scoring goals then I'm doing my bit.

"I've now got 23 for the season and I really think 25 is attainable for me. Hopefully I might even score more than that."

Rooney will hope to take a step closer to that total when United travel to Italy this week to face AC Milan at the Giuseppe Meazza.

The 21-year-old scored twice, including the potentially crucial winner, in the 3-2 first-leg win at Old Trafford last week. The semi final is tightly poised for the second leg, and Rooney is confident of finishing the job.

"When we went to Milan two years ago and lost we struggled a bit," he said. "Myself, Cristiano and Darren Fletcher were young lads then, and it showed against such an experienced side with players like Paolo Maldini. But we've matured as a team. So, hopefully we can go to Milan on Wednesday and finish the job."
Speaking of Fletcher... I wonder what he got Sheasy today.
Old 04-30-2007, 02:13 PM
Master Fan

No I believe you, you saver of AIM conversations

Ooh looks like both Cris and Roo are getting paid by SAF this season - I hope he pays up on Wednesday night

He probably gave Sheasy a lock of his own hair .
Old 04-30-2007, 02:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Omg, how creepy. It's like, "Happy Birthday, John!" *HANDS HIM A BOX* Oh, poor Sheasy. Doesn't know how weird his lover is (or does he?)

I know! I was thinking the same thing. I f'love that Cris and Roo (both) have a chance to win over SAF in the same year. It'll be a couple victory! First Cris, now Roo - YOU CAN DO IT.

....you're calling me a lot of weird things now a days.
Old 04-30-2007, 02:33 PM
Master Fan

(my internet's being a funny old thing)

I think Sheasy's the weird one.... Remember, he was the only one who loved the mullet... Every year, Fletch will give him a tiny little bit of it

Hee couple's victory... they are so in sync this season
(I was reading an old article where Cris talks about post-world cup relationship with Wayne and he says "we're like brothers...."<-- I just can't agree with that )

Its cause you're easy . Aww
Old 04-30-2007, 02:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

(hits your internet)

Maybe they both are weird? Fletch for having the mullet in teh first place, and O'Shea for liking the hideous thing.

(WHAT? Cris, you are not allowed to refer to you and Roo as being "like brothers", ever, ever again. Ever. Because, yeah. You're not brothers, not even close. You're like soul mates that's it. Maybe he was just afraid to say another word, and let the cat out of the bag. LOL. I'm sticking to that story!)

......Man, you are just on a roll today, woman! I should just... ignore you! And run away.

A video from WC 06 - Portugal training. But what I really wanted to show was the clip at 40 seconds with Cris and Figo. LOL.

Oh! The girl who writes "THE WORLD ACCORDING TO WAYNE ROONEY" updated and has a 6th chapter (well, she posted it on Saturday!) Have you read it?

And these just make me laugh. He's so cute (and having loads of trouble getting out of the car... he's not injured is he? )

Old 04-30-2007, 02:46 PM
Master Fan

Noo don't run away . I promise not to call you names... or I'll try

Soulmates they are . Cris should know that we know better - afterall he and Roo do go to the school SAF - the master of man love .

The fic got updated?!! I shall definitely read it tonight

(and yeah, cause my internet is stupid, YT is stupid so I'll let oyu know when the streaming loads)

The 2 giants . They look like they're playing a game... y'know one of those "hand clapping" games you play in kindergarten or something
Old 04-30-2007, 02:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Like Patty cake?! (and they sing along as well... and Evra is just like "WTF?" ) Or they also look like they're just miming each other. Oh dear. Our dear giants! *squishes them*

Ya know I could never run away from you! LOL. You'll hunt me down with the Red Devil boys in Giggsy's hobbit mobile. And then torture me with Kieran's legs, or something weird like that. My sanity, I am not willing to risk.

(omg, YES. You're gonna DIE WHEN YOU READ IT. I.... died. I want to re-read it now, oh this is lovely. &runs along)

SAF School of Love. Where your grades are hearts, half a heart, or no heart at all.

OMG I FOUND THESE THE OTHER DAY, AND NEARLY DIED, DIED. SO PRECIOUS OMGGGGGG.

SO CLOSE. SO CLOSE.

GOD DAMNIT JUST KISS ALREADY

(except... Cris should never use that much gel, ever again.)
Old 04-30-2007, 03:01 PM
Master Fan

Yess that's it...Patty Cake! Poor Evra... I might start calling him patty from now on .

I completely forgot that Sheasy even subbed for him once

LMAO! You know me too well

OMG ... I can see that motto on the little blazers they have to wear... like in Harry Potter SAF SCHOOL OF LOVE... that is hilarious!!

I think I just died. His nose is like smothering Roo's ears
(oh that gel . Never again, Cris!)
Old 04-30-2007, 03:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

OMGAAAAH. I totally forgot he was Goalie O'Shea once, too. Giant take over for Giant. LOL. Ahhhh! That was so funneh. I was laughing my butt off the whole time he was in goal. >_< (and in that picture they look like twins, like whoa. I'm seeing double green.)

OMG, and remember.... we even associated Harry Potter with Gary. Maybe that's why he's so obsessed with Brooms, and what not. ITS ALL COMING TOGETHER NOW. IT ALL IS. LOLLL.

(I KNOW RIGHT? Stupid watermarks. I wanted to make icons, but it just HAD to be right smack dab in their faces. Guh. Curse our luck. ) I'm hoping Wayne threw away all the gel jars in his home. Because that is just.... shiny, whoa. LOL. I wonder what Cris was saying to him.

PATTY EVRAA. Oh dear.