Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-13-2019, 02:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I would literally not care if Gaia or Abby or Echo died. I could see maybe Gaia dying, but I don’t think that would have much of an impact on viewers. I’m almost 100% sure Echo won’t die. And now after what Kane said to Abby before his sacrifice, I really don’t see her dying, either.

For some reason I’m getting really worried about Emori. I’m a little worried about Diyoza, but more worried about Emori.

Sad to say that I no longer would care as much if Raven died.

I really don’t picture Murphy dying. He’s the show’s comic relief and beloved character and cast member. Octavia’s role on the show is too big for her to die. And Bellamy and/or Clarke would be show suicide. Not worried about Jordan or Madi, either.
ICON
Old 07-13-2019, 03:05 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

Quote:
I really don’t picture Murphy dying. He’s the show’s comic relief and beloved character and cast member. Octavia’s role on the show is too big for her to die. And Bellamy and/or Clarke would be show suicide.
Yeah, I don't see Murphy dying either for those reasons and Octavia... Well, her death (if they wanted to kill her) should've been last season. Now they're building her up again and if they're just building her up to make her death more impactful, that would be kind of stupid as they put so much effort into her story now. I don't know, perhaps they'd see it as a good story arc................ And yep, either Bellamy or Clarke would be killing the show for good.
Old 07-13-2019, 03:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

There are characters I wouldn't miss if they died, but there are characters I would feel bad if they died because of other characters, like I don't care much for Jordan, but I'd be sad for Bellamy and Clarke cause that would send them both into guilt spirals, Bellamy especially. I wouldn't miss Abby either BUT i'd feel bad for Clarke. Then there's Miller who I don't care for but his rep is too important so I don't want him to die. So basically all the characters I'm ok with losing I don't actually want to die for other reasons

icon by Mel • lachlan ♚
Old 07-13-2019, 11:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I’m so over Abby that I don’t even think I’d feel that bad for Clarke. (That sounds awful to say.)

Mel, I agree, there wouldn’t be much point in building Octavia back up just to kill her off. I really thought it might happen in 5x12, but it didn’t.
ICON
Old 07-14-2019, 03:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

So if Abby died and we got a sad Clarke scene you’d feel nothing?

icon by Mel • lachlan ♚
Old 07-14-2019, 07:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

I would feel for Clarke if Abby died, but I really wouldn't be THAT bothered either. The character has simply run her course, and it really shows.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 07-14-2019, 08:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by a little chaos (View Post)
So if Abby died and we got a sad Clarke scene you’d feel nothing?
Not much. I’d probably praise Eliza’s acting, but I’ve simply NEVER really felt much from the Abby/Clarke relationship.
ICON
Old 07-14-2019, 08:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Interesting

I don’t really understand that, like Jasper was never my favourite character and Jonty was never my favourite relationship but that death scene ALWAYS gets me, then you’ve got Linctavia.. I don’t ship them but that scene makes me sad too as it’s just so tragic.

But I do understand on some level as Clarke/Abby’s relationship leaves little to be desired but when a character I love loses a loved one it’ll always get to me. Like Clarke killing Finn, that was tragic even though I don’t care for Flarke... I care for Clarke so her pain affects me regardless.

icon by Mel • lachlan ♚
Old 07-14-2019, 06:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, I don't know. It's weird, but . . . it just depends, I guess. Like if Octavia had died last season, despite how much I despised her, I would have still felt bad for Bellamy because that relationship has been so pivotal to him. But ultimately, I would have been fine with it because there was no love lost for me when it came to Octavia. I feel like I can be like, "Oh, I feel bad for [character], but at the same time, it's fine, because I didn't really care about [so and so] anyway."
ICON
Old 07-15-2019, 01:32 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by April7739 (View Post)
Yeah, I don't know. It's weird, but . . . it just depends, I guess. Like if Octavia had died last season, despite how much I despised her, I would have still felt bad for Bellamy because that relationship has been so pivotal to him. But ultimately, I would have been fine with it because there was no love lost for me when it came to Octavia. I feel like I can be like, "Oh, I feel bad for [character], but at the same time, it's fine, because I didn't really care about [so and so] anyway."
I'm pretty sure I'd be the same.

The deaths of like Jasper and Monty and Harper did hit me hard because I still had strong feelings for those characters as well as those who stayed behind to grieve. Like the delinquents will always have a special place in my heart. But I doubt I'd feel the same for Abby or season 5 Octavia.
Old 07-15-2019, 02:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by April7739 (View Post)
Yeah that makes sense actually... I think in the moment you can feel bad for the character you love but in the grand scheme of things you don’t actually care for said character so why would you care they’re dead...

It is a weird one because many characters have died but in regard to my favourites losing loved ones Clarke lost Lexa and that obviously messed me up, but when Bellamy lost Gina that did next to nothing to me because I had no attachment to her...

icon by Mel • lachlan ♚
Old 07-15-2019, 06:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, it’s like that! See, since I had no attachment to Lexa, I was like, “Oh, I feel bad for Clarke” for about three seconds, and then I was like, “Okay, moving on.” I distinctly remember posting that night how I felt bad for the Lexa and Clexa fans more than anything. And like with the whole Kabby thing now, since I strongly dislike Abby these days and was more relieved to see Kane go because I didn’t want another actor playing him, I feel more sad for Kabby fans than for Abby herself.

RIP Gina, you sweetheart who was more into Bellamy than he was into you.
ICON
Old 07-15-2019, 07:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

So when Echo dies toward the end of this season you’ll feel bad for me?

icon by Mel • lachlan ♚
Old 07-15-2019, 07:10 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

Quote:
You'll probably be the first person I think of even above Bellamy and isn't that sad.

It's like when Kane died I was mostly feeling sad for all the Kane fans and Kabby shippers cause wow, that's tough.

EDIT: And Indra! Indra got to me.
Old 07-15-2019, 07:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
She’s not gonna die, Becks. Don’t worry about that. I’d be absolutely shocked, tbh.

But yes, I would feel bad for you . . . and celebratory for myself.
ICON