Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-29-2018, 06:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by April7739 (View Post)
The thing is, it’s actually a lot more realistic to me than Clarke/Lexa was, because at least it did take three years for him to forgive her. (I always felt that Clarke’s forgiveness of Lexa, though something that actually spoke to the depth of Clarke’s character, was too rushed, but I blame the writers for that, not the characters.)

It’s a tricky situation, though, because we probably needed to SEE how he got to that point with her, yet most fans don’t WANT to see how he got to that point with her. It does seem to be a plot device to me, too, to further the Blakes divide, and to keep Bellamy and Clarke apart. Because honestly, if he wasn’t in a relationship with someone else, I don’t know how they could prolong the Bellarke build up in a reasonable way. They’re SO IN LOVE with each other, and Clarke in particular is teetering right on the edge of realizing it, I feel. But now she’s going to bury that, so we’ll get Bellarke angst. Which I’m not entirely opposed to. While I’m not at all a Becho fan (and let’s be honest here, I feel like few people truly are), if it can push Bellarke forward in some way, then I’ll tolerate it.
ITA, as hard as it is for me to swallow, it makes more sense to me too ... also, they were stuck in space for 6 years. He had to come to terms with her and what she did and eventually came to forgive her (and more).

Yeah, I'm not particularly rooting to see it either. And same, as it's clear that it's a relationship which was set up to create angst with the two most important people in Bellamy's life and will likely propel the Bellarke relationship forward, I'm fine with it (though I'm still annoyed ).

I don't agree though with people who side with Octavia now just because they're happy that she is super unhappy with the Becho development. That's just childish.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 05-29-2018, 07:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Re: Octavia, I totally agree. I don’t take issue with Octavia being upset that her brother is now dating the woman who tried to kill her twice. She’s got a totally justifiable reason there. But the fans who condemn Octavia for her treatment of her brother one second and then cheer for her because they think she’ll kill Echo the next . . . come on. (I also think it won’t happen. Octavia’s not killing Echo.)

Right now, Echo is actually more likable than Octavia. Though she’s been pretty background and blah. At this point, I wish they’d just both leave Bellamy alone, to be honest. Let him run off into the woods with Clarke and work on giving Madi a sibling.
ICON
Old 05-30-2018, 08:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, I doubt that Echo will die this season or that it'll be by Octavia's hands.

A little too early for a Bellarke baby however. They just need to realise things first.

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 05-30-2018, 09:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, with Bellarke, we gotta take . . . baby steps.
ICON
Old 06-01-2018, 07:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

The Echo/Becho hate on Twitter is really starting to anger me. And because I follow so many Bellarke accounts I can't escape it on my feed

Bellarke accounts are posting more about hating Becho, than loving Bellarke at this point and it's really getting to me.

icon by Mel • lachlan ♚
Old 06-01-2018, 09:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

It's getting a bit much for me too TBH, though I do get it. I don't agree with wishing death on Echo, especially her being killed by Octavia.

People need to chill, it's going to play out as it should. We need to bear it for an episode or two, that's all.

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 06-01-2018, 09:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I agree. It’s really just annoying. I really only follow a few people, and they’re all pretty Bellarke positive.

I don’t care if people don’t like Becho—hell, I hate it, too! But it’s like, dude, I don’t go on twitter to see people ranting and complaining about them. I’d rather see people raving about the beauty of Bellarke!
ICON
Old 06-01-2018, 10:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah! I vent sometimes too (no doubt) but the focus should still be on the positive things we like in the episodes. And really, in the grand scheme of things, this is not something to be overly upset about.

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 06-01-2018, 10:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I feel like some of the more . . . immature viewers freak out, because they’re like, “Oh, the writers want me to ship Becho now! That’s not gonna happen.” And I’m over here like . . . It’s so clearly just A story, but not THE story being told. I mean, they blurred out their reunion for crying out loud.

And to be honest, since I used to feel like Bellamy was a lot closer to figuring out his feelings than Clarke was, I’m not completely hating that the roles are kind of reversed right now.
ICON
Old 06-01-2018, 02:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by April7739 (View Post)
I don’t care if people don’t like Becho—hell, I hate it, too! But it’s like, dude, I don’t go on twitter to see people ranting and complaining about them. I’d rather see people raving about the beauty of Bellarke!
This is exactly it!

Also a lot of people are commenting and making fun of Echo's/Tasya's looks which is really upsetting me to read.

I actually really love the roles being reversed, most ships go through the whole role reversal thing. Plus the show have never really given Bellamy a solid love interest, but have given Clarke loads.

icon by Mel • lachlan ♚
Old 06-01-2018, 05:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Um, Tasya is BEAUTIFUL. Like model-pretty. I’m so glad I haven’t seen any comments like that. Then again, I haven’t ventured into the tags for about a week.
ICON
Old 06-02-2018, 04:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

My Twitter is like an emotional mind field, I can't avoid it

icon by Mel • lachlan ♚
Old 06-02-2018, 07:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Unfollow some people then, Becks!
ICON
Old 06-02-2018, 09:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I have unfollowed a few