Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-07-2019, 07:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey, Modo! I love seeing you in this thread, too. That was a good post. All your posts are good.

I think Bob’s openness was the biggest surprise for everyone, myself included. He did seem very relaxed, and it’s just great to see him so happy with Eliza and feeling better physically. Those knee surgeries and recoveries are no joke. And he did say he had a lot of personal development this hiatus, which is great to hear for anyone.

I bet MontrealComicCon is really glad they got both of them there. The tag for the con is basically a second Beliza tag.

Omg, the soulmate tweet with the parents and Eliza pointing to Bob . . . So sweet. So happy for her.
ICON
Old 07-07-2019, 08:34 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

someone hold me.

Old 07-07-2019, 08:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I need to tear myself away from all this sweetness and happiness to go get groceries. I was supposed to do that yesterday, but I got sucked in and never came back out. And with tweets like those, it’s really tempting to do that again today!
ICON
Old 07-07-2019, 09:29 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

I'm leaving in half an hour to go do real world thing but damn, I'm going to have to catch up later;
Old 07-07-2019, 11:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Can you imagine walking in to your Eliza solo photo op and then seeing Bob sitting there watching? It’s like, “Oh, hey, Bob! Don’t mind me, I’m just gonna cuddle with your wife.”

I went and got groceries. Feeling accomplished now.
ICON
Old 07-07-2019, 11:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Cute

icon by Mel • lachlan ♚
Old 07-07-2019, 11:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

Modo, interesting thoughts and thanks for sharing that with us. I'm sorry about the betrayal that you encountered but glad that you came out of it stronger than before (and with a better man).

It seems to be the general consensus that BE had a thing in the beginning of the show but it's all just speculation of course, no one knows anything for sure ... except perhaps Devon and their family/friends (so his comment on "calling it" did seem to confirm that they already had something together back then?). As far as I know, it wasn't Eliza who introduced Bob/Arryn though ... they met at Supanova convention in 2015. But I will say that the entire Bob/Arryn/Eliza dynamic always struck me as quite complicated based on their social media interactions with each other.

All we know now is that BE are happily in love and things really did move quickly once they realised they wanted to be together. And them having such a long history with each other is probably a big contributor to how fast things escalated between them. I feel for Arryn and I can see how it can feel like a betrayal but I hope that she can find someone who is a better fit for her, ultimately.

Love the photo op pictures and also Bob just sitting there, watching Eliza do her pictures.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 07-07-2019, 11:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think this quote speaks volumes:

Quote:
We are not mad. We are human.We want to love, and someone must forgive us for the paths we take to love, for the paths are many and dark, and we are ardent and cruel in our journey.
Bob’s response in regards to the haters was pretty great “they don’t know us really” people need to stop being so opinionated on people they don’t know, and that’s how it should be with every cast member, just wish the fandom could show as much understating to every cast member as they do for bob and eliza, who are we to judge people we don’t actually know?

All I can see is bob and eliza are happy and meant to be and nothing was ever going to get in the way of that cause they’re soulmates. I love Arryn to death and she deserves all the happiness in the world, and just hope she can learn to trust again, that’s the hardest part.

icon by Mel • lachlan ♚
Old 07-07-2019, 12:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I just can't get over how happy both of them have looked/seemed this weekend. And cons, especially big ones like this, are stressful and tiring, too. But I think the fans there have been super supportive and positive and congratulatory, so that's great.
ICON
Old 07-07-2019, 02:47 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

I'm honestly never getting over the beauty of this weekend. I never expected to get what we did.
Old 07-07-2019, 04:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Good for them for being so openly happy, just like they deserve. Now hopefully they can go home and relax a little, because as nice as it is to see these fans, it’s got to be exhausting AF!
ICON
Old 07-07-2019, 04:22 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

I was honestly exhausted just reading their schedules. Go home and cuddle some dogs.
Old 07-07-2019, 06:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by polaris (View Post)
Go home and cuddle some dogs.
And each other!
ICON
Old 07-07-2019, 06:59 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by destroyer of worlds (View Post)
Modo, interesting thoughts and thanks for sharing that with us. I'm sorry about the betrayal that you encountered but glad that you came out of it stronger than before (and with a better man).

It seems to be the general consensus that BE had a thing in the beginning of the show but it's all just speculation of course, no one knows anything for sure ... except perhaps Devon and their family/friends (so his comment on "calling it" did seem to confirm that they already had something together back then?). As far as I know, it wasn't Eliza who introduced Bob/Arryn though ... they met at Supanova convention in 2015. But I will say that the entire Bob/Arryn/Eliza dynamic always struck me as quite complicated based on their social media interactions with each other.

All we know now is that BE are happily in love and things really did move quickly once they realised they wanted to be together. And them having such a long history with each other is probably a big contributor to how fast things escalated between them. I feel for Arryn and I can see how it can feel like a betrayal but I hope that she can find someone who is a better fit for her, ultimately.

Love the photo op pictures and also Bob just sitting there, watching Eliza do her pictures.
Thank you for the kind words. It was a very valuable learning experience. And thanks for clarifying about Bob/Arryn Not that it is any of my business, cause I don't know these people. And they are just people with very interesting, high profile jobs. In Beliza's case, it is very easy to be reminded of that. The Aussie accents alone should be enough of a reality check. It disturbs me that there are fans who cannot separate the characters and actors in their minds. Some of the things that I have seen and heard about being directed at Beliza...well, there are some very troubled people out there.

And these two really are so generous to the fandom. I think overall most of the folks associated with the show have been, as well. The clips and pictures from the con have been just precious. The CW should be grateful to them for promoting the show in such a positive way. It really is a great time to be in the fandom.

Because l have no issues whatsoever in separating real life from fiction, I still ain't letting Jason off the hook. After the anvils he has been throwing at us this season, dude better come up with some canon romantic Bellarke.
Old 07-07-2019, 07:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

@ the last part. Definitely!

Based on every interaction I’ve witnessed between these cast members, what Bob said at the con about the friendships and the family they’ve created is absolutely true. And Jo, who runs CGL and moderates the Conageddon panels, phrased it really well when she said this cast was lightning in a bottle. Bob and Eliza are the biggest proof of that.
ICON