Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-27-2017, 02:33 AM
Elite Fan

I just posted in the unconventional thread at the 100 board those same thoughts April before I even read your post. I said things wouldn't turn out how we're expecting as viewers and that Jason would throw a wrench into things.

I don't blame the girl either btw. I actually think she has some odd way of trying to get his attention April. Almost like the kid behaving badly for their parents attention. That's Echo in a nutshell.

And yes Bellamy and Clarke are just it for me. I feel like they should have their little flings here and there but it will never meet up to the standards of the relationship they share together.
Old 05-27-2017, 11:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by April7739 (View Post)

But Bellamy and Clarke are just . . . Bellamy and Clarke. I've never seen anything like them before.
Same, I ship them with other people too but BC are just it for me. I can only seriously accept Braven happening but not any others, I think.

The potential angst of Bellamy thinking that she's dead (though she still has hope) ... gah, I'm so here for this. We were talking on the 100 board as to whether he heard any of her messages. If so, I really want to have a flashback scene to the moment that he realises that she's alive.

And Clarke totally pulled a Notebook, this **** is so romantic that I don't even care. She talked to him for 6 years and 7 days, not even knowing whether she was getting through or if he and the others were still alive.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 05-27-2017, 01:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't ship them with other people. I can't. I'm so picky, always have been.

The thing that is so terrifying/exciting is that . . . okay, we kind of have an idea of what Clarke is like. We see that she looks vibrant, she says she still has hope, yet at the same time, her "I see you" is so ****ing relieved . . . but we have NO IDEA what Bellamy is like now. We don't even know what he's gonna look like, let alone what he's gonna be like.
ICON
Old 05-27-2017, 02:06 PM
Elite Fan

I can never ship any parts of my ship anywhere else. It's like my heart won't let me. I waited for Stydia through all of their relationships. I'm so use to it. And I don't give a crap if the couple is together or not. I won't newlyship them with current love interests. It's where I'm at with Bellarke. I write my own endings.

I think more than anything right now, I just want to see that first moment when their eyes connect and Bellamy realizes that she's alive. Will it be happy? Super emotional? Guilt ridden? The rest will take care of itself. I also don't want someone else telling him that Clarke's alive. I want him to see firsthand. A good hug will be appreciated too.

Last edited by loppabelle; 05-27-2017 at 02:51 PM
Old 05-28-2017, 09:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by loppabelle (View Post)
I think more than anything right now, I just want to see that first moment when their eyes connect and Bellamy realizes that she's alive. Will it be happy? Super emotional? Guilt ridden? The rest will take care of itself. I also don't want someone else telling him that Clarke's alive. I want him to see firsthand. A good hug will be appreciated too.
Oh god, that reunion scene is going to be the death of us all. And I think that it'll be a mixture of all those emotions and if Bellamy's in another relationship then ... I'd imagine that it'll be even more of a confusing/conflicting set of emotions running through him then.

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 05-28-2017, 10:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It's a special ship when there's talk of the guy "moving on" or being in "another relationship" when he hasn't even kissed the other half of the ship yet.

Do you guys think we'll see a more heart-powered Clarke in season five?
ICON
Old 05-28-2017, 06:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well this relationship is so well-developed that it's hard not to talk like that! muhahahha

I think we will, April. I think they maybe did a little switcheroo, or at least accepted eachother's strengths into their own lives.

Old 05-28-2017, 06:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lxury (View Post)
I think we will, April. I think they maybe did a little switcheroo, or at least accepted eachother's strengths into their own lives.
Which could actually lead to them being the strongest versions of themselves yet. Bellamy is smart but doesn't always get credit for it, and Clarke is caring but doesn't always get credit for that. So maybe now they will.
ICON
Old 05-29-2017, 08:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

Well-written indeed. It's just the most powerful relationship/dynamic on the show and I still firmly believe that, four seasons on. Even more so now, in fact. And I think so, April. I think that we might see a switch in their personas a bit now ... her as the heart and him as the head, possibly?

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 05-29-2017, 09:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't know if I can see Bellamy just neglecting his heart, though. Clarke made it a point to remind him how important that is and that's why people follow him.

But I guess a lot of it will depend on how things have gone for the past six years. Has it been relatively smooth sailing, or have they encountered difficulties that he has had to step up and handle?

But I think Clarke, having not had to make decisions for anyone but herself (and Madi) anymore, could be a much different person. Her saying that she still has hope just seems to insinuate that her heart is what's keeping her going right now.
ICON
Old 05-30-2017, 08:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yup, that's true. I just have a feeling that they'll be on pretty different paths when they first meet again and that leaves me both anxious and hopeful. I just hope that it's handled well, no matter what happens.

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 05-30-2017, 10:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, it'd be naiive to expect that they're exactly the same after 6 years. We know Clarke isn't the same, so Bellamy won't be, either.

I wonder what Clarke has told Madi about Bellamy.
ICON
Old 05-30-2017, 05:56 PM
Elite Fan

I hope that the time away doesn't harden Bellamy's heart. It would break my heart honestly. But then there is the side of me that is super intrigued by it. I would love to see Clarke helping to open him back up slowly as the season progresses. It would just add another layer to thieir already strong connection/bond.

Madi was super happy about the rocket. I wonder if it was happiness for the whole space crew or Bellamy. I read a flash fic on tumblr of Madi asking "are you Bellamy?" He looks. "How do you know that?" "From Clarke's drawings" I would die if we get a scene like that. Plus Bellamy needs to know his new kid.

Last edited by loppabelle; 05-30-2017 at 06:37 PM
Old 05-31-2017, 11:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh god, I would die. I can't even handle that.

I'm excited for Bellamy to meet Madi, though, since he loves kids so much.
ICON
Old 06-01-2017, 07:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Apparently there's going to be friction there, isn't there? Between Clarke and Skaikru in regards to Madi, I'm just curious in which form that'll be

icon by Mel • lachlan ♚