Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-21-2019, 02:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The Face Behind the Glass [6X04] Episode Discussion (Airdate: 05-21-19)

6x04: The Face Behind the Glass

Tuesday, May 21 | 9:00pm EST

CLARKE MAKES AMENDS
Clarke (Eliza Taylor) embraces the traditions of Sanctum and tries to make amends for her past actions. Bob Morley, Paige Turco, Marie Avgeropoulous, Richard Harmon, Tasya Teles and Shannon Kook star. The episode was directed by Tim Scanlan and written by Charmaine DeGrate (#604). Original airdate 5/21/19.

Basic Rules:
- Be Respectful of other posters. Not everyone is going to agree or have the same views. Discussions are encouraged, but let’s keep things civil.

- No Character/Actor/ship Bashing. We love your opinions on storylines, but keep in mind that these are real people who are just trying to do the best with what they are given. We might not always like how things turn out, but just remember things can always get better.

- Everything is a spoiler until it has aired. Please do not post any promos or promotional photos without a spoiler cut (only the TV promo that has aired is considered not a spoiler).

- Any talk of Illegal Downloading should not be brought up here. Live Streams & such can be discussed through PM's.

- Most importantly, HAVE FUN!

icon by Mel • lachlan ♚
Old 05-21-2019, 04:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks, Becks! I forgot about this!
ICON
Old 05-21-2019, 05:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think I'll post my episode thoughts here first.

amelia | icon: mel
Old 05-21-2019, 06:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I’m not particularly enjoying it so far. They’re probably gonna pair Clarke up with random doctor (who looks far older than her, I feel), which is such a slap in the face. And Bellamy has barely been in it, and I did not like how Raven came across in that scene with Clarke. Hopefully it gets better.

ETA: There are parts I have enjoyed. But my TV froze up during the party scene.

ETA: Dammit, we couldn’t have just left it on the fight between those two. That would’ve been nice for me.
ICON

Last edited by April7739; 05-21-2019 at 07:23 PM
Old 05-22-2019, 04:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I was supposed to watch live but I fell asleep

icon by Mel • lachlan ♚
Old 05-22-2019, 04:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I wondered where you were.

I suspect you’ll like it? Because they gave Echo something to do. But Bellamy was used to prop her up, IMO, so I’m not sure how you’ll feel about the execution.

Vocalizing my thoughts about this one is going to be difficult. Because I have a lot of thoughts, many of them passionate ones.
ICON
Old 05-22-2019, 04:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I’ve seen half the episode, I’m going to watch the rest after my shower. I’ll probably view the Becho content differently to others.

icon by Mel • lachlan ♚
Old 05-22-2019, 08:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

I really liked it. I posted my thoughts on the 100 board. #lazy.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 05-22-2019, 08:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah I’m going to reply to that over there

I’m guessing this season is now about saving Clarke? Explains why Bellamy is strangling Russell in the trailer? If Clarke is gone for the remainder of the season I’ll be pissed!

icon by Mel • lachlan ♚
Old 05-22-2019, 01:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

Old 05-22-2019, 03:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I’m very torn on this episode. While there were parts I really liked, there were also parts I really didn’t. I have a lot of passionate opinions here. Also, I think there was probably some stuff that I missed, either because I was thinking about a previous scene, or I was feeling The Rage™.

Clarke: I really liked this episode for Clarke. She embraced Sanctum and had some softer moments. Words cannot express how much I loved that she wrote about leaving Bellamy for the lantern, because yeah, I can see how that would be a huge regret. And let’s note here that she apologized to Raven. She extended an olive branch to try to make amends. But it wasn’t reciprocated. But I thought that was very big of Clarke to do that.

I was rolling my eyes at the obviousness of her hooking up with the doctor guy, but whatever. We Bellarke fans just have to sit here and watch Bellamy and Clarke hook up with everyone except each other, even though their hookup would break the internet. And hey, it’s been a long time since Clarke’s gotten laid, and at least now people can shut up about how Clarke, “has a preference for women” or whatever (which isn’t what bisexuality is).

And we all called it that Clarke would end up being a host for Josephine, so even though I can’t say that that was surprising, it was still cool to see Eliza flip that switch into playing an entirely different character. She’ll do a really good job with this.

Also, a shallow note . . . Eliza’s figure. Eliza in that dress. Goodness, she’s so beautiful, and her body is so healthy.

Bellamy: Um, I probably shouldn’t even put Bellamy second tonight considering he was hardly even used. I’m really salty about how Bellamy was portrayed in this episode. First of all, I have to say that I was pretty excited to see that Charmaine had written this episode because I thought she wrote Bellamy really well in 5x04 (I actually had him as the MVP for that episode), but this was just the complete opposite. I loved his scene with Clarke, but what the heck was up with his characterization at the party? He just snapped at Echo for, like, no reason, and that felt really OOC considering he’s been the most patient, understanding one so far this season.

Then . . . oh, then there’s the fact that Bob has always said he doesn’t ever want Bellamy to be reduced to being someone’s boyfriend. And hmm, in this episode, I felt like that was what he was reduced to. He ended up being an accessory to Echo’s storyline (more on that later). And he is so much better than that and deserves so much better than that. It’s nice that he apologized, because Bellamy is a nice guy, but . . . well, more thoughts on that scene later, too.

Overall, Bellamy didn’t really do much in this episode, and that disappointed me.

Raven: UGH! This is one of the most frustrating parts of the whole season so far to me. What are they doing to Raven? She’s my fourth favorite character, but she hasn’t been acting like my fourth favorite character for a while now. I’m tempted to switch her and Harper on my ranking, and I never thought she’d fall out of the top 4. Now let me be clear: Raven doesn’t have to forgive Clarke, just like Bellamy doesn’t have to forgive Octavia. But I’m having a harder time wrapping my mind around Raven’s venom for Clarke. And some of the things she’s saying just strike me as ridiculous. Saying that Clarke is only pretending to feel bad? Like, no offense, but shut up, Raven. If you don’t want to accept her apology, then just tell her you don’t accept it and you don’t want to be her friend anymore, but you don’t have to constantly be beating her down. It’s been almost every single episode this season. My goodness.

Also, if this new guy is a love interest . . . rolling my eyes a little bit. Not sure where we’re going with the motorcycle stuff here (but fun fact: Bob totally spoiled his VIPS at Conageddon on the fact that there would be motorcycles in this season).

Octavia: These are probably the scenes I have to rewatch the most, but I have to admit, Octavia didn’t infuriate me in this episode. And I liked that. We got to see her be something other than Blodreina while she was with Rose. Even though I’ll never have her character in my top 5 again, I’m still happy with how they’re taking her storyline so far, and I hope to see it continue.

Diyoza: Love her. She might be the show’s new most “universally-liked” character, since Raven’s taking a bit of a fall from grace. She’s just electric on screen, and she’s the Episode MVP for me for sure. This team-up between her and Octavia is actually going to be pretty good. Wonder if she’ll ever have this baby, though. Poor woman’s been pregnant forever.

Jordan: He’s really sweet, and now he’s lost his V-card! Yay, Jordan! I liked getting to hear about how he longed for the people behind the glass. (He and Delilah have a really rushed romance, but hey, most of the romances on this show either happen quickly or happen off-screen these days, so should I really be surprised?) How on earth did he not ask Delilah what exactly the Naming Day was about, though? For that matter, why was no one asking about it? Are we supposed to believe that Clarke, who, let’s face it, is quite nosy, wouldn’t ask about it? Side note: Kudos to the actress playing Delilah for switching from a really sweet character to Priya.

Echo: There’s a rant here. I know that Becks won't agree, and I want to make it clear, Becks, that if you loved the Echo/Becho stuff in this episode, then I'm glad you did, because I know you were upset with the lack of Echo in the past couple of episodes.

But oh, god. I am just so over this character. I’m aware that it comes across as hypocritical of me to say that I didn’t like seeing her have a storyline in the episode this week right after complaining last week that she was just there. Well, the fact of the matter is . . . yeah, I can totally admit that I won’t be happy either way. They’ve written her into a corner with me. I would have much rather had Murphy in this episode instead of her.

Her background wasn’t really that surprising. I think it’s what we all assumed it was. So it doesn’t really change my opinion on her at all. I mean, yeah, I feel bad for her having to go through that, just as I’d feel bad for anyone. But this is something we should have gotten far earlier, not in season 6. It just feels like damage control to me. Also, writers, if you think Echo is an interesting character, then you should be able to present her as interesting without Bellamy. If you think Echo is sympathetic, then you should be able to make her seem sympathetic without Bellamy. In fact, you shouldn’t have to make Bellamy randomly act like a jerk to her in order to generate sympathy. What even was that? Even their angst is poorly-written! And I use the term angst loosely, because . . . that wasn’t angst. That was an argument. That was solved in the next scene. Anyway, this is a conversation that she could have had with him last week after he left Octavia behind. She could have said something about knowing what it feels like to be separated from family. Having it in this episode just felt so random since it didn’t connect to the rest of the plot and came on the heels of an episode where she did nothing.

And I have to say, I have just NO IDEA what Echo is feeling, because her facial expression never changes. This is something with several cast members that has kind of irked me in the past. I couldn’t even appreciate Bob’s acting with him crying in that scene, because I was just sitting there feeling The Rage™. It’s just so frustrating feeling like this ship is being shoved down your throat. And I don’t expect everyone to be able to understand, but it’s really hard for me, as a long-time Bellarke shipper who ships very infrequently and who has never wavered from Bellarke, to see this kind of thing week after week. It’s very hard to see my favorite character paired up with my least favorite. I just want something better for him, and I want something where he isn’t used to prop up another character or advocate for how another character has changed. I’m tired of the writers thinking that we’re going to start liking her because he does.

Notice how so many of the complaints here are writing complaints? That's when you know it's a character DEVELOPMENT problem more so than a character problem. The character had potential, even though I probably only ever would have been able to get to that Jaha Level of Tolerance with her. But I just don't understand the choices made with her storyline. It's baffling to me.

On a better note . . .

Bellarke: See, this just all works for me. They just have such a strong connection and understanding of each other. I love how Bellamy is able to forgive Clarke when the others aren’t. (I still wish he’d apologize for putting the flame in Madi or assure her that she’s his family, too.) I love that Clarke admits that what she did was wrong and that she lost sight of how important he is to her. Which is really sad, because now that she’s no longer herself, she’s really lost sight of that. In a different way. I’m glad they got to have that moment before she became Josephine, and I really hope Bellamy will fight to get Clarke back.

Miscellaneous: No Murphy in this episode. THAT SUCKS! I felt his absence. Also, Russell and his wife just became pretty horrible people. I’m so done with Becca’s chips and flames and stuff. And . . . RIP Rose.

Episode MVPs:
6x01 – Bellamy
6x02 – Murphy
6x03 – Clarke
6x04 – Diyoza

**** My Mom Said:
(She was pretty unfiltered this week, but she made me feel better after I woke up at 1:00 a.m. feeling The Rage™. She's up getting ready for work at that time. Crazy, huh?)

I’m not crazy about them putting someone else in Clarke! I like Clarke the way she is.
It’s like they’re just trying to force Bellamy and Echo to be together. It feels weird. I don’t like it, either.
It’s like he’s with her out of obligation because he was with her in space.
Bellamy and Clarke just have that little something extra. I’ve only seen two seasons and I can see it.
(she proceeds to constantly switch up Raven and Echo’s names, probably on account of their matching hairstyles)
Where was Murphy in this episode?
Octavia is definitely going to start doing things better now.
I like the pregnant woman. That actress is really good.
Clarke looked so pretty. Eliza’s so pretty.
When Bellamy and Clarke hugged, I just kept thinking, “Oh, I hugged him, too!” (She'll probably say this every week, and I think it's adorable of her.)
ICON
Old 05-22-2019, 05:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
clarke: i really liked this episode for clarke. She embraced sanctum and had some softer moments. Words cannot express how much i loved that she wrote about leaving bellamy for the lantern, because yeah, i can see how that would be a huge regret. And let’s note here that she apologized to raven. She extended an olive branch to try to make amends. But it wasn’t reciprocated. But i thought that was very big of clarke to do that.

I was rolling my eyes at the obviousness of her hooking up with the doctor guy, but whatever. We bellarke fans just have to sit here and watch bellamy and clarke hook up with everyone except each other, even though their hookup would break the internet. And hey, it’s been a long time since clarke’s gotten laid, and at least now people can shut up about how clarke, “has a preference for women” or whatever (which isn’t what bisexuality is).

And we all called it that clarke would end up being a host for josephine, so even though i can’t say that that was surprising, it was still cool to see eliza flip that switch into playing an entirely different character. She’ll do a really good job with this.

Also, a shallow note . . . Eliza’s figure. Eliza in that dress. Goodness, she’s so beautiful, and her body is so healthy.
Gonna be honest, I didn't like her hooking up with that dude, I am happy she got some but I would have preferred it to be with a woman... Bellamy is the only dude I'm on board with Clarke sleeping with, thats just how I feel. And I am bi with a preference to women, so I do believe that is a thing. But Clarke has never said she has a preference so that "preference to women" is BS in regards to Clarke and just people's personal headcanon.

It was honestly horrible seeing her just laying there completely helpless, and that tear though it will be interesting see the tables turn this season, instead of Clarke saving her friends, her friends will be saving her. THATS KINDA COOL.

Quote:
bellamy: um, i probably shouldn’t even put bellamy second tonight considering he was hardly even used. I’m really salty about how bellamy was portrayed in this episode. First of all, i have to say that i was pretty excited to see that charmaine had written this episode because i thought she wrote bellamy really well in 5x04 (i actually had him as the mvp for that episode), but this was just the complete opposite. I loved his scene with clarke, but what the heck was up with his characterization at the party? He just snapped at echo for, like, no reason, and that felt really ooc considering he’s been the most patient, understanding one so far this season.

Then . . . Oh, then there’s the fact that bob has always said he doesn’t ever want bellamy to be reduced to being someone’s boyfriend. And hmm, in this episode, i felt like that was what he was reduced to. He ended up being an accessory to echo’s storyline (more on that later). And he is so much better than that and deserves so much better than that. It’s nice that he apologized, because bellamy is a nice guy, but . . . Well, more thoughts on that scene later, too.

Overall, bellamy didn’t really do much in this episode, and that disappointed me.
It didn't feel as though they were reducing Bellamy, it just felt like a bit of a Becho episode, which I was fine with. It think it's OK for characters to take a backseat from time to time and be the side character in another characters arc, plus other characters have been used to prop Bellamy in the past but no one complained about that, 4x11 (MY FAVE BELLAMY EPISODE EVER) but I can stil admit that they used Clarke to make Bellamy look better in this episode and thats fine, it's OK to use a character to propel another.

I do agree with a lot of what you're saying though, Bellamy snapping did feel OOC and I do wish they'd give him his own storyline, but I feel this way about a lot of characters this season, Raven, Emori, Echo, Gaia, Miller, Jackson.... ain't up to much are they. Honestly only Octavia, Murphy, Clarke and Diyoza have interesting arcs right now.

Quote:
raven: ugh! This is one of the most frustrating parts of the whole season so far to me. what are they doing to raven? She’s my fourth favorite character, but she hasn’t been acting like my fourth favorite character for a while now. I’m tempted to switch her and harper on my ranking, and i never thought she’d fall out of the top 4. Now let me be clear: Raven doesn’t have to forgive clarke, just like bellamy doesn’t have to forgive octavia. But i’m having a harder time wrapping my mind around raven’s venom for clarke. And some of the things she’s saying just strike me as ridiculous. Saying that clarke is only pretending to feel bad? Like, no offense, but shut up, raven. If you don’t want to accept her apology, then just tell her you don’t accept it and you don’t want to be her friend anymore, but you don’t have to constantly be beating her down. It’s been almost every single episode this season. My goodness.
Raven made bullets and bombs in S1, SHE ARMED THE 100, she blew up that bridge, she aided Clarke and Bellamy in killing so many people. Yet she thinks she is so much better than Clarke because she still has her humanity, guess what Raven... you only have it because Clarke, Bellamy, Kane, Abby and Octavia sacrificed there's again and again.

Quote:
octavia: these are probably the scenes i have to rewatch the most, but i have to admit, octavia didn’t infuriate me in this episode. And i liked that. We got to see her be something other than blodreina while she was with rose. Even though i’ll never have her character in my top 5 again, i’m still happy with how they’re taking her storyline so far, and i hope to see it continue.
I'm so excited about Octavia is season, but if they pair her up with that dude, I'll be bummed. I want Niytavia so bad! I hope she and Diyoza stay together and she becomes the babies Aunt O

Quote:
diyoza: love her. She might be the show’s new most “universally-liked” character, since raven’s taking a bit of a fall from grace. She’s just electric on screen, and she’s the episode mvp for me for sure. This team-up between her and octavia is actually going to be pretty good. Wonder if she’ll ever have this baby, though. Poor woman’s been pregnant forever.
I completely agree, she's climbing my faves list all the time, and fun fact: she's my fave character this season BY FAR. She best not die after she has her baby.

Quote:
jordan: he’s really sweet, and now he’s lost his v-card! Yay, jordan! I liked getting to hear about how he longed for the people behind the glass. (he and delilah have a really rushed romance, but hey, most of the romances on this show either happen quickly or happen off-screen these days, so should i really be surprised?) how on earth did he not ask delilah what exactly the naming day was about, though? For that matter, why was no one asking about it? Are we supposed to believe that clarke, who, let’s face it, is quite nosy, wouldn’t ask about it? Side note: Kudos to the actress playing delilah for switching from a really sweet character to priya.
I love that he pulled so quickly, what a stud I must be honest though, I feel the same way about him as I did his parents he kinda bores me but I like him, he's fine.

Quote:
echo: there’s a rant here. I know that becks won't agree, and i want to make it clear, becks, that if you loved the echo/becho stuff in this episode, then i'm glad you did, because i know you were upset with the lack of echo in the past couple of episodes.

But oh, god. I am just so over this character. I’m aware that it comes across as hypocritical of me to say that i didn’t like seeing her have a storyline in the episode this week right after complaining last week that she was just there. Well, the fact of the matter is . . . Yeah, i can totally admit that i won’t be happy either way. They’ve written her into a corner with me. I would have much rather had murphy in this episode instead of her.

Her background wasn’t really that surprising. I think it’s what we all assumed it was. So it doesn’t really change my opinion on her at all. I mean, yeah, i feel bad for her having to go through that, just as i’d feel bad for anyone. But this is something we should have gotten far earlier, not in season 6. It just feels like damage control to me. Also, writers, if you think echo is an interesting character, then you should be able to present her as interesting without bellamy. If you think echo is sympathetic, then you should be able to make her seem sympathetic without bellamy. In fact, you shouldn’t have to make bellamy randomly act like a jerk to her in order to generate sympathy. What even was that? Even their angst is poorly-written! And i use the term angst loosely, because . . . That wasn’t angst. That was an argument. That was solved in the next scene. Anyway, this is a conversation that she could have had with him last week after he left octavia behind. She could have said something about knowing what it feels like to be separated from family. Having it in this episode just felt so random since it didn’t connect to the rest of the plot and came on the heels of an episode where she did nothing.

And i have to say, i have just no idea what echo is feeling, because her facial expression never changes. This is something with several cast members that has kind of irked me in the past. I couldn’t even appreciate bob’s acting with him crying in that scene, because i was just sitting there feeling the rage™. It’s just so frustrating feeling like this ship is being shoved down your throat. And i don’t expect everyone to be able to understand, but it’s really hard for me, as a long-time bellarke shipper who ships very infrequently and who has never wavered from bellarke, to see this kind of thing week after week. It’s very hard to see my favorite character paired up with my least favorite. I just want something better for him, and i want something where he isn’t used to prop up another character or advocate for how another character has changed. I’m tired of the writers thinking that we’re going to start liking her because he does.

Notice how so many of the complaints here are writing complaints? That's when you know it's a character development problem more so than a character problem. The character had potential, even though i probably only ever would have been able to get to that jaha level of tolerance with her. But i just don't understand the choices made with her storyline. It's baffling to me.
You wrote more about Echo than anyone else, good for you, April. It was all negative but still

OK, lets get the stuff I agree with out the way... I agree that it would be nice to see Echo stand alone without Bellamy, get her own redemption arc and make her a sympathetic character without using Bellamy. But at the end of the day, Bellamy and Echo are in a relationship so it is only logical for her to lean on him. It didn't feel like he was propping her, it just felt like an episode that had some Becho action.

I don't agree that it is too late for her storyline, in fact I'm glad they waited because characters we take AGES to really get to know are my favourite kind of characters and I adore Echo for that. And yeah he backstory wasn't surprising to me either, I already knew her backstory, I've known it for like 2 years now cause I read every Tasya interview and she did extensive research on spies, assassins etc so her being kidnapped and groomed was just Jason being true to that research and trying Echo authentically. I also really loved the dialogue, "She told me not to cry, so I didn't" pretty much sums Echo up. Even though I pretty much knew what Echo's sad childhood would be, hearing it hurt. HER MOTHER WAS BURNT ALIVE INFRONT OF HER. She was GROOMED at the age of 8, brainedwashed by Queen Nia, gaslit for years and years until she was nothing but an emotionless killing machine. So it is no surprise she struggles with navigating her emotions and seems stoic most the time, I think Tas pulls that off well. I could say lots more but I'm sleepy.

I'm sorry that you hate Echo, I wish you didn't and I wish things where different cause I imagine it sucks having Becho on your screen every episode, but I also think they're not going anywhere any time soon, so you may have to find a way to deal with that, otherwise you're just setting yourself up for disappointment. You may feel they're poorly written, but they're also very healthy and solid as hell, so I think they're endgame, I honestly do. I'm not saying you should give up hope on Bellarke, but be ready for every scenario.

(I'm too lazy to fix my typos cause it's 1:06, sorry about that)

icon by Mel • lachlan ♚
Old 05-22-2019, 05:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Becks, I’m just . . . I’m not in a place where I can deal with the thought of them being endgame. Just thinking about that literally makes my heart feel like it’s shattering into pieces and makes me want to bawl my eyes out, because it would forever alter my opinion of the show and possibly even my mental legacy of Bellamy. I just . . . I don’t ship like this, so passionately. Hardly ever. Only once before did I have an OTP, so Bellamy and Clarke just represent so much to me, just like Clexa represents a lot to other people. The thought of that never being explored but instead saddling my favorite character with something I consider to be so inferior . . . it’s just heart-wrenching to me and actually makes me a little tearful even as I type this.

I agree that it’s okay for characters to take a backseat sometimes, but I disagree that Clarke was used to prop Bellamy up and make him look better in 4x11. I think that was some meaty material for Clarke and was her most questionable choice (up until that point). So even though Bellamy did come across better than Clarke in episode, that episode was really about her, too. It’s like when Lexa was coming across better than Bellamy in 3A, but that doesn’t mean he was used to prop her up. I used that expression here because I didn’t feel like we got a whole lot of character substance for Bellamy in this episode, and that’s why I felt like he was more of an accessory to Echo’s story, who, to her credit, did get some substance. (Does that make sense?) We’ll have to disagree about the timing of it and whether it’s good or bad timing, but I do want to clarify that I do feel bad for her having gone through that. Still can’t stand the character, but I’m certainly not glad that she experienced that as a child.

Tasya does play stoic well, you’re right. So it’s probably just more of a personal preference for me of what I look for in actors and their characters. I did write the most about her. I just needed to . . . vent, I guess? I feel like my emotions are kind of in a rough place right now with this show.

Glad we at least agree on Diyoza and Octavia and Raven. (Oh, Raven, what are they doing to you?)

By the way, I didn’t know that you were bi. So you are bi with a preference, so I must apologize for saying the wrong thing then. Are some people bi with virtually no preference, though? I guess it all just depends on the person.
ICON
Old 05-22-2019, 05:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

We might be in very different places with shipping in this show, but I do understand what you're feeling... I mean I stopped watching Riverfail because of Bugcest, I know what it is like to really hate a ship and feel so strongly about that. I can see from that perspective why you think it'll ruin his legacy in some way, I can agree with that in some sense because Bellarke does feel like the right way to go, I guess I just got lucky, liking Becho.

It's good you can feel some sympathy for her, I do wonder if Ontari had stayed whether it would have been the same for her... but i'd also still hate her

Quote:
By the way, I didn’t know that you were bi. So you are bi with a preference, so I must apologize for saying the wrong thing then. Are some people bi with virtually no preference, though? I guess it all just depends on the person.
Personally, I have always felt as though sexuality is a spectrum, I don't really have any emotional feelings toward men, in fact Bob is probably the only dude who makes me feel anything, I swear my sexual orientation is "Women + famous men" I guess people are complex, so sexuality is complex too. I've been with women and I've been with men, but I will definitely marry a woman.

icon by Mel • lachlan ♚
Old 05-22-2019, 06:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I appreciate that you still say you think Bellarke feels like the right way to go. I just don’t even see any other way. I’m sorry to be so depressing because I try to be positive. My heart just has kind of hurt lately. Maybe this 2 week break after the next episode will be good for me. (This is why hiatus was good for me. Honestly, I just need Conageddon to come fix me right now. But then I think, what if I don’t get Bob’s VIP? I really don’t think my heart can handle more disappointment.)

Thanks for sharing about your sexuality, btw. Spectrum is a good word for it. That’s the word we use in the education setting to describe kids with autism. Because every kid is different.
ICON