Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-28-2018, 11:02 AM
Elite Fan

I think it’s more of the fact of Echo not even being sorry for Octavia. Ok, she’s sorry now that Bellamy and crew saved her measely life. Of course she’s grateful. But none of that time on the ground was she repentant nor did she seem to care while holding all of Skaikru hostage. Her repeated calls for Roan to slay Clarke. Bitch bye. She’s getting automatic redemption because of this unseen time on the ark. I read a tweet and it’s so true. Her redemption ark was basically a few episodes from the ending last season to now, while people like Clarke and Bellamy are dragged for endless amounts of time.

And like you Sarah. I hate feeling iffy on Bellamy. I don’t buy this BS. The same guy that still internally blames Kane and Jaha for floating Aurora? The one stretching thing for Bellamy was always Octavia. I’m supposed to believe that he’s over it? Nope. I can buy him forgiving Echo but enough to be jamming his tongue and other body parts with her. His character is being sacrificed for Echo. Jason seems intent on jamming her down the throats of his audience. His sure fire way is to pair her with a popular lead. I don’t buy Echo’s change until I actually see it and it’s not by dating Bellamy. She’s just latched onto another male as far as I’m concerned.

Last edited by loppabelle; 04-28-2018 at 11:08 AM
Old 04-28-2018, 12:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The show really does do the best job with Bellamy and Clarke’s redemption arcs, because they’re ongoing. I’m gonna need to see more on screen to buy it from Echo. I’m just not there yet. And perhaps never will be. I’m not gonna force myself to feel something I don’t. But we’ll see.

I do wish Bellamy hadn’t joked around about that. Forgiveness is a good thing, especially if the person has changed, and Bellamy has changed, too. But that was a hard part of that scene for viewers to take in.
ICON
Old 04-28-2018, 12:13 PM
Elite Fan

Bellamy could’ve been with anyone else and I would’ve been fine. I probably would’ve thought it was amazing after a few episodes. But the fact that it’s Echo makes my skin crawl. And if by some miracle Bellarke does happen, I would’ve been a little sad for said partner, but now, I’ll celebrate her heartbreak. #sorrynotsorry
Old 04-28-2018, 01:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You know what, though? We all speculated that he’d be with either Echo or Raven, and as much as I don’t like Echo, I’m glad it’s not Raven, because I would hate to be rooting against a relationship Raven is in since I adore her, too. Plus, I think the Braven fanbase has more . . . traction.

Not gonna lie, I would’ve been down for a little Bellamy/Harper, random as that may have been, just because I think Chelsey’s so gorgeous.
ICON

Last edited by April7739; 04-28-2018 at 01:29 PM
Old 04-28-2018, 01:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The funny thing is JR knew most people wouldn’t like it but he did it anyway, knowing how unpopular it would be

icon by Mel • lachlan ♚
Old 04-28-2018, 01:21 PM
Elite Fan

I get it. I would hate to see Raven being hurt especially after Finn. But it could’ve been any other person. I have a kink for Murphamy. I saw some throwing Emori out there. Could you imagine the amaze balls we would’ve gotten from Bellamy dating Emori? Murhphamy would’ve been really lit. Harper was a gooD one. Hell, Monty too. See the options were there. This was the easiest tackiest choice.
Old 04-28-2018, 01:27 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by a little chaos (View Post)
The funny thing is JR knew most people wouldn’t like it but he did it anyway, knowing how unpopular it would be
Exactly. And it didn’t even shock us. His big ol’ ego wanted shock value and it landed with a big stinking thud, like lead. I just finally wanted some payoff for being super devoted to this pairing but nope. Once again we’re let with crap. I’m half wondering if Clarke has some new love interest this season too. I’m betting if there is a season 6, BC will be separated at finales end by swamp thing.
Old 04-28-2018, 01:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Sharon, you’re so depressed about it right now, but my gut says we’ve got some good things coming our way this season.

I’m pretty proud of all my fellow Conaggedon people. They’ve been remaining positive, but I think it helps that we all actually got to see Beliza together.
ICON
Old 04-28-2018, 01:37 PM
Elite Fan

Believe it or not, April, you all keep me positive. It’s just me being super pessimistic right now. I just lost faith. But I’m holding on with a fingernail grip, darn near falling.

I can imagine that helping too. I probably wouldn’t give a damn if I met Beliza.
Old 04-28-2018, 01:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes, the Conaggedon attendees have a little advantage right now. Honestly, though . . . don’t lose hope.
ICON