Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-05-2017, 03:18 PM
We Will Rise

Moderator of ...
Bob Morley

"Hey!" Bellamy hollered. "Would anyone want to massage me?" Clarke replied, "Sure! I will! After we watch Jeopardy." Then they decided to go to bed together when they kissed slowly. Bellamy wanted Clarke's clothes to come off, so she undressed slowly before seductively reaching for the bed. After laying down in bed, she moaned before saying, "Oh, Bellamy, kiss me!" He kissed her passionately and murmured, "Do you want to?" Clarke nodded vigorously, grabbing him by his neck. She forced herself into a handstand while Bellamy situated himself. Then, Bellamy suggested, "Let's just slow down slightly." They decided to kiss before having to sleep soundly on their backs. The next person who visited was complaining about everything, but Bellamy kept going at it with gusto while Clarke screamed before panting heavily. "Bellamy! Don't stop! We should keep going!" Then, he kissed her neck passionately and ripped her shirt off. Seeing how they tumbled out after lovemaking, they looked over at each other for support, and both blushed endlessly. "Clarke, can I please touch your large breast?" asked Bellamy politely. "Definitely!" Then, carefully, they removed their pants so they could get frisky under the sheets. Raven complained, "Why, guys?" Bellamy smirked and replied, "The passion spilt into us! Sorry! We can't wait anymore!" Raven left the room, and Clarke threw water on the sheets because cleanliness was key. Bellamy kissed Clarke's stomach before nuzzling her waist a long time. Then, he became aroused

Why not, right? This entire story has been about them getting down.

BOB THE 100 ROSWELL
"I SEE YOU."
ICON BY ALEXA
April7739 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 09:16 AM
We Will Rise

Moderator of ...
The 100

"Hey!" Bellamy hollered. "Would anyone want to massage me?" Clarke replied, "Sure! I will! After we watch Jeopardy." Then they decided to go to bed together when they kissed slowly. Bellamy wanted Clarke's clothes to come off, so she undressed slowly before seductively reaching for the bed. After laying down in bed, she moaned before saying, "Oh, Bellamy, kiss me!" He kissed her passionately and murmured, "Do you want to?" Clarke nodded vigorously, grabbing him by his neck. She forced herself into a handstand while Bellamy situated himself. Then, Bellamy suggested, "Let's just slow down slightly." They decided to kiss before having to sleep soundly on their backs. The next person who visited was complaining about everything, but Bellamy kept going at it with gusto while Clarke screamed before panting heavily. "Bellamy! Don't stop! We should keep going!" Then, he kissed her neck passionately and ripped her shirt off. Seeing how they tumbled out after lovemaking, they looked over at each other for support, and both blushed endlessly. "Clarke, can I please touch your large breast?" asked Bellamy politely. "Definitely!" Then, carefully, they removed their pants so they could get frisky under the sheets. Raven complained, "Why, guys?" Bellamy smirked and replied, "The passion spilt into us! Sorry! We can't wait anymore!" Raven left the room, and Clarke threw water on the sheets because cleanliness was key. Bellamy kissed Clarke's stomach before nuzzling her waist a long time. Then, he became aroused because

April
pretty lies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 11:28 AM
We Will Rise

“Hey!" Bellamy hollered. "Would anyone want to massage me?" Clarke replied, "Sure! I will! After we watch Jeopardy." Then they decided to go to bed together when they kissed slowly. Bellamy wanted Clarke's clothes to come off, so she undressed slowly before seductively reaching for the bed. After laying down in bed, she moaned before saying, "Oh, Bellamy, kiss me!" He kissed her passionately and murmured, "Do you want to?" Clarke nodded vigorously, grabbing him by his neck. She forced herself into a handstand while Bellamy situated himself. Then, Bellamy suggested, "Let's just slow down slightly." They decided to kiss before having to sleep soundly on their backs. The next person who visited was complaining about everything, but Bellamy kept going at it with gusto while Clarke screamed before panting heavily. "Bellamy! Don't stop! We should keep going!" Then, he kissed her neck passionately and ripped her shirt off. Seeing how they tumbled out after lovemaking, they looked over at each other for support, and both blushed endlessly. "Clarke, can I please touch your large breast?" asked Bellamy politely. "Definitely!" Then, carefully, they removed their pants so they could get frisky under the sheets. Raven complained, "Why, guys?" Bellamy smirked and replied, "The passion spilt into us! Sorry! We can't wait anymore!" Raven left the room, and Clarke threw water on the sheets because cleanliness was key. Bellamy kissed Clarke's stomach before nuzzling her waist a long time. Then, he became aroused because Clarke

Sharon | icon
loppabelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 03:09 PM
We Will Rise

Moderator of ...
Bob Morley

“Hey!" Bellamy hollered. "Would anyone want to massage me?" Clarke replied, "Sure! I will! After we watch Jeopardy." Then they decided to go to bed together when they kissed slowly. Bellamy wanted Clarke's clothes to come off, so she undressed slowly before seductively reaching for the bed. After laying down in bed, she moaned before saying, "Oh, Bellamy, kiss me!" He kissed her passionately and murmured, "Do you want to?" Clarke nodded vigorously, grabbing him by his neck. She forced herself into a handstand while Bellamy situated himself. Then, Bellamy suggested, "Let's just slow down slightly." They decided to kiss before having to sleep soundly on their backs. The next person who visited was complaining about everything, but Bellamy kept going at it with gusto while Clarke screamed before panting heavily. "Bellamy! Don't stop! We should keep going!" Then, he kissed her neck passionately and ripped her shirt off. Seeing how they tumbled out after lovemaking, they looked over at each other for support, and both blushed endlessly. "Clarke, can I please touch your large breast?" asked Bellamy politely. "Definitely!" Then, carefully, they removed their pants so they could get frisky under the sheets. Raven complained, "Why, guys?" Bellamy smirked and replied, "The passion spilt into us! Sorry! We can't wait anymore!" Raven left the room, and Clarke threw water on the sheets because cleanliness was key. Bellamy kissed Clarke's stomach before nuzzling her waist a long time. Then, he became aroused because Clarke grabbed

BOB THE 100 ROSWELL
"I SEE YOU."
ICON BY ALEXA
Old 10-07-2017, 04:24 AM
We Will Rise

“Hey!" Bellamy hollered. "Would anyone want to massage me?" Clarke replied, "Sure! I will! After we watch Jeopardy." Then they decided to go to bed together when they kissed slowly. Bellamy wanted Clarke's clothes to come off, so she undressed slowly before seductively reaching for the bed. After laying down in bed, she moaned before saying, "Oh, Bellamy, kiss me!" He kissed her passionately and murmured, "Do you want to?" Clarke nodded vigorously, grabbing him by his neck. She forced herself into a handstand while Bellamy situated himself. Then, Bellamy suggested, "Let's just slow down slightly." They decided to kiss before having to sleep soundly on their backs. The next person who visited was complaining about everything, but Bellamy kept going at it with gusto while Clarke screamed before panting heavily. "Bellamy! Don't stop! We should keep going!" Then, he kissed her neck passionately and ripped her shirt off. Seeing how they tumbled out after lovemaking, they looked over at each other for support, and both blushed endlessly. "Clarke, can I please touch your large breast?" asked Bellamy politely. "Definitely!" Then, carefully, they removed their pants so they could get frisky under the sheets. Raven complained, "Why, guys?" Bellamy smirked and replied, "The passion spilt into us! Sorry! We can't wait anymore!" Raven left the room, and Clarke threw water on the sheets because cleanliness was key. Bellamy kissed Clarke's stomach before nuzzling her waist a long time. Then, he became aroused because Clarke grabbed him

Sharon | icon
Old 10-07-2017, 08:22 AM
We Will Rise

Moderator of ...
The 100

“Hey!" Bellamy hollered. "Would anyone want to massage me?" Clarke replied, "Sure! I will! After we watch Jeopardy." Then they decided to go to bed together when they kissed slowly. Bellamy wanted Clarke's clothes to come off, so she undressed slowly before seductively reaching for the bed. After laying down in bed, she moaned before saying, "Oh, Bellamy, kiss me!" He kissed her passionately and murmured, "Do you want to?" Clarke nodded vigorously, grabbing him by his neck. She forced herself into a handstand while Bellamy situated himself. Then, Bellamy suggested, "Let's just slow down slightly." They decided to kiss before having to sleep soundly on their backs. The next person who visited was complaining about everything, but Bellamy kept going at it with gusto while Clarke screamed before panting heavily. "Bellamy! Don't stop! We should keep going!" Then, he kissed her neck passionately and ripped her shirt off. Seeing how they tumbled out after lovemaking, they looked over at each other for support, and both blushed endlessly. "Clarke, can I please touch your large breast?" asked Bellamy politely. "Definitely!" Then, carefully, they removed their pants so they could get frisky under the sheets. Raven complained, "Why, guys?" Bellamy smirked and replied, "The passion spilt into us! Sorry! We can't wait anymore!" Raven left the room, and Clarke threw water on the sheets because cleanliness was key. Bellamy kissed Clarke's stomach before nuzzling her waist a long time. Then, he became aroused because Clarke grabbed him tightly
Old 10-07-2017, 09:50 AM
We Will Rise

Moderator of ...
Bob Morley

“Hey!" Bellamy hollered. "Would anyone want to massage me?" Clarke replied, "Sure! I will! After we watch Jeopardy." Then they decided to go to bed together when they kissed slowly. Bellamy wanted Clarke's clothes to come off, so she undressed slowly before seductively reaching for the bed. After laying down in bed, she moaned before saying, "Oh, Bellamy, kiss me!" He kissed her passionately and murmured, "Do you want to?" Clarke nodded vigorously, grabbing him by his neck. She forced herself into a handstand while Bellamy situated himself. Then, Bellamy suggested, "Let's just slow down slightly." They decided to kiss before having to sleep soundly on their backs. The next person who visited was complaining about everything, but Bellamy kept going at it with gusto while Clarke screamed before panting heavily. "Bellamy! Don't stop! We should keep going!" Then, he kissed her neck passionately and ripped her shirt off. Seeing how they tumbled out after lovemaking, they looked over at each other for support, and both blushed endlessly. "Clarke, can I please touch your large breast?" asked Bellamy politely. "Definitely!" Then, carefully, they removed their pants so they could get frisky under the sheets. Raven complained, "Why, guys?" Bellamy smirked and replied, "The passion spilt into us! Sorry! We can't wait anymore!" Raven left the room, and Clarke threw water on the sheets because cleanliness was key. Bellamy kissed Clarke's stomach before nuzzling her waist a long time. Then, he became aroused because Clarke grabbed him tightly and

BOB THE 100 ROSWELL
"I SEE YOU."
ICON BY ALEXA
Old 10-07-2017, 10:00 AM
We Will Rise

“Hey!" Bellamy hollered. "Would anyone want to massage me?" Clarke replied, "Sure! I will! After we watch Jeopardy." Then they decided to go to bed together when they kissed slowly. Bellamy wanted Clarke's clothes to come off, so she undressed slowly before seductively reaching for the bed. After laying down in bed, she moaned before saying, "Oh, Bellamy, kiss me!" He kissed her passionately and murmured, "Do you want to?" Clarke nodded vigorously, grabbing him by his neck. She forced herself into a handstand while Bellamy situated himself. Then, Bellamy suggested, "Let's just slow down slightly." They decided to kiss before having to sleep soundly on their backs. The next person who visited was complaining about everything, but Bellamy kept going at it with gusto while Clarke screamed before panting heavily. "Bellamy! Don't stop! We should keep going!" Then, he kissed her neck passionately and ripped her shirt off. Seeing how they tumbled out after lovemaking, they looked over at each other for support, and both blushed endlessly. "Clarke, can I please touch your large breast?" asked Bellamy politely. "Definitely!" Then, carefully, they removed their pants so they could get frisky under the sheets. Raven complained, "Why, guys?" Bellamy smirked and replied, "The passion spilt into us! Sorry! We can't wait anymore!" Raven left the room, and Clarke threw water on the sheets because cleanliness was key. Bellamy kissed Clarke's stomach before nuzzling her waist a long time. Then, he became aroused because Clarke grabbed him tightly and squeezed

Sharon | icon
Old 10-07-2017, 04:16 PM
We Will Rise

Moderator of ...
Bob Morley

“Hey!" Bellamy hollered. "Would anyone want to massage me?" Clarke replied, "Sure! I will! After we watch Jeopardy." Then they decided to go to bed together when they kissed slowly. Bellamy wanted Clarke's clothes to come off, so she undressed slowly before seductively reaching for the bed. After laying down in bed, she moaned before saying, "Oh, Bellamy, kiss me!" He kissed her passionately and murmured, "Do you want to?" Clarke nodded vigorously, grabbing him by his neck. She forced herself into a handstand while Bellamy situated himself. Then, Bellamy suggested, "Let's just slow down slightly." They decided to kiss before having to sleep soundly on their backs. The next person who visited was complaining about everything, but Bellamy kept going at it with gusto while Clarke screamed before panting heavily. "Bellamy! Don't stop! We should keep going!" Then, he kissed her neck passionately and ripped her shirt off. Seeing how they tumbled out after lovemaking, they looked over at each other for support, and both blushed endlessly. "Clarke, can I please touch your large breast?" asked Bellamy politely. "Definitely!" Then, carefully, they removed their pants so they could get frisky under the sheets. Raven complained, "Why, guys?" Bellamy smirked and replied, "The passion spilt into us! Sorry! We can't wait anymore!" Raven left the room, and Clarke threw water on the sheets because cleanliness was key. Bellamy kissed Clarke's stomach before nuzzling her waist a long time. Then, he became aroused because Clarke grabbed him tightly and squeezed. "Bellamy,

BOB THE 100 ROSWELL
"I SEE YOU."
ICON BY ALEXA
Old 10-08-2017, 08:52 AM
We Will Rise

Moderator of ...
The 100

“Hey!" Bellamy hollered. "Would anyone want to massage me?" Clarke replied, "Sure! I will! After we watch Jeopardy." Then they decided to go to bed together when they kissed slowly. Bellamy wanted Clarke's clothes to come off, so she undressed slowly before seductively reaching for the bed. After laying down in bed, she moaned before saying, "Oh, Bellamy, kiss me!" He kissed her passionately and murmured, "Do you want to?" Clarke nodded vigorously, grabbing him by his neck. She forced herself into a handstand while Bellamy situated himself. Then, Bellamy suggested, "Let's just slow down slightly." They decided to kiss before having to sleep soundly on their backs. The next person who visited was complaining about everything, but Bellamy kept going at it with gusto while Clarke screamed before panting heavily. "Bellamy! Don't stop! We should keep going!" Then, he kissed her neck passionately and ripped her shirt off. Seeing how they tumbled out after lovemaking, they looked over at each other for support, and both blushed endlessly. "Clarke, can I please touch your large breast?" asked Bellamy politely. "Definitely!" Then, carefully, they removed their pants so they could get frisky under the sheets. Raven complained, "Why, guys?" Bellamy smirked and replied, "The passion spilt into us! Sorry! We can't wait anymore!" Raven left the room, and Clarke threw water on the sheets because cleanliness was key. Bellamy kissed Clarke's stomach before nuzzling her waist a long time. Then, he became aroused because Clarke grabbed him tightly and squeezed. "Bellamy, we
Old 10-08-2017, 09:56 AM
We Will Rise

Moderator of ...
Bob Morley

“Hey!" Bellamy hollered. "Would anyone want to massage me?" Clarke replied, "Sure! I will! After we watch Jeopardy." Then they decided to go to bed together when they kissed slowly. Bellamy wanted Clarke's clothes to come off, so she undressed slowly before seductively reaching for the bed. After laying down in bed, she moaned before saying, "Oh, Bellamy, kiss me!" He kissed her passionately and murmured, "Do you want to?" Clarke nodded vigorously, grabbing him by his neck. She forced herself into a handstand while Bellamy situated himself. Then, Bellamy suggested, "Let's just slow down slightly." They decided to kiss before having to sleep soundly on their backs. The next person who visited was complaining about everything, but Bellamy kept going at it with gusto while Clarke screamed before panting heavily. "Bellamy! Don't stop! We should keep going!" Then, he kissed her neck passionately and ripped her shirt off. Seeing how they tumbled out after lovemaking, they looked over at each other for support, and both blushed endlessly. "Clarke, can I please touch your large breast?" asked Bellamy politely. "Definitely!" Then, carefully, they removed their pants so they could get frisky under the sheets. Raven complained, "Why, guys?" Bellamy smirked and replied, "The passion spilt into us! Sorry! We can't wait anymore!" Raven left the room, and Clarke threw water on the sheets because cleanliness was key. Bellamy kissed Clarke's stomach before nuzzling her waist a long time. Then, he became aroused because Clarke grabbed him tightly and squeezed. "Bellamy, we are

BOB THE 100 ROSWELL
"I SEE YOU."
ICON BY ALEXA
Old 10-08-2017, 10:10 AM
We Will Rise

“Hey!" Bellamy hollered. "Would anyone want to massage me?" Clarke replied, "Sure! I will! After we watch Jeopardy." Then they decided to go to bed together when they kissed slowly. Bellamy wanted Clarke's clothes to come off, so she undressed slowly before seductively reaching for the bed. After laying down in bed, she moaned before saying, "Oh, Bellamy, kiss me!" He kissed her passionately and murmured, "Do you want to?" Clarke nodded vigorously, grabbing him by his neck. She forced herself into a handstand while Bellamy situated himself. Then, Bellamy suggested, "Let's just slow down slightly." They decided to kiss before having to sleep soundly on their backs. The next person who visited was complaining about everything, but Bellamy kept going at it with gusto while Clarke screamed before panting heavily. "Bellamy! Don't stop! We should keep going!" Then, he kissed her neck passionately and ripped her shirt off. Seeing how they tumbled out after lovemaking, they looked over at each other for support, and both blushed endlessly. "Clarke, can I please touch your large breast?" asked Bellamy politely. "Definitely!" Then, carefully, they removed their pants so they could get frisky under the sheets. Raven complained, "Why, guys?" Bellamy smirked and replied, "The passion spilt into us! Sorry! We can't wait anymore!" Raven left the room, and Clarke threw water on the sheets because cleanliness was key. Bellamy kissed Clarke's stomach before nuzzling her waist a long time. Then, he became aroused because Clarke grabbed him tightly and squeezed. "Bellamy, we are doing
Old 10-08-2017, 01:48 PM
We Will Rise

Moderator of ...
Bob Morley

“Hey!" Bellamy hollered. "Would anyone want to massage me?" Clarke replied, "Sure! I will! After we watch Jeopardy." Then they decided to go to bed together when they kissed slowly. Bellamy wanted Clarke's clothes to come off, so she undressed slowly before seductively reaching for the bed. After laying down in bed, she moaned before saying, "Oh, Bellamy, kiss me!" He kissed her passionately and murmured, "Do you want to?" Clarke nodded vigorously, grabbing him by his neck. She forced herself into a handstand while Bellamy situated himself. Then, Bellamy suggested, "Let's just slow down slightly." They decided to kiss before having to sleep soundly on their backs. The next person who visited was complaining about everything, but Bellamy kept going at it with gusto while Clarke screamed before panting heavily. "Bellamy! Don't stop! We should keep going!" Then, he kissed her neck passionately and ripped her shirt off. Seeing how they tumbled out after lovemaking, they looked over at each other for support, and both blushed endlessly. "Clarke, can I please touch your large breast?" asked Bellamy politely. "Definitely!" Then, carefully, they removed their pants so they could get frisky under the sheets. Raven complained, "Why, guys?" Bellamy smirked and replied, "The passion spilt into us! Sorry! We can't wait anymore!" Raven left the room, and Clarke threw water on the sheets because cleanliness was key. Bellamy kissed Clarke's stomach before nuzzling her waist a long time. Then, he became aroused because Clarke grabbed him tightly and squeezed. "Bellamy, we are doing this

BOB THE 100 ROSWELL
"I SEE YOU."
ICON BY ALEXA
Old 10-09-2017, 06:45 AM
We Will Rise

Moderator of ...
The 100

“Hey!" Bellamy hollered. "Would anyone want to massage me?" Clarke replied, "Sure! I will! After we watch Jeopardy." Then they decided to go to bed together when they kissed slowly. Bellamy wanted Clarke's clothes to come off, so she undressed slowly before seductively reaching for the bed. After laying down in bed, she moaned before saying, "Oh, Bellamy, kiss me!" He kissed her passionately and murmured, "Do you want to?" Clarke nodded vigorously, grabbing him by his neck. She forced herself into a handstand while Bellamy situated himself. Then, Bellamy suggested, "Let's just slow down slightly." They decided to kiss before having to sleep soundly on their backs. The next person who visited was complaining about everything, but Bellamy kept going at it with gusto while Clarke screamed before panting heavily. "Bellamy! Don't stop! We should keep going!" Then, he kissed her neck passionately and ripped her shirt off. Seeing how they tumbled out after lovemaking, they looked over at each other for support, and both blushed endlessly. "Clarke, can I please touch your large breast?" asked Bellamy politely. "Definitely!" Then, carefully, they removed their pants so they could get frisky under the sheets. Raven complained, "Why, guys?" Bellamy smirked and replied, "The passion spilt into us! Sorry! We can't wait anymore!" Raven left the room, and Clarke threw water on the sheets because cleanliness was key. Bellamy kissed Clarke's stomach before nuzzling her waist a long time. Then, he became aroused because Clarke grabbed him tightly and squeezed. "Bellamy, we are doing this right
Old 10-09-2017, 03:13 PM
We Will Rise

“Hey!" Bellamy hollered. "Would anyone want to massage me?" Clarke replied, "Sure! I will! After we watch Jeopardy." Then they decided to go to bed together when they kissed slowly. Bellamy wanted Clarke's clothes to come off, so she undressed slowly before seductively reaching for the bed. After laying down in bed, she moaned before saying, "Oh, Bellamy, kiss me!" He kissed her passionately and murmured, "Do you want to?" Clarke nodded vigorously, grabbing him by his neck. She forced herself into a handstand while Bellamy situated himself. Then, Bellamy suggested, "Let's just slow down slightly." They decided to kiss before having to sleep soundly on their backs. The next person who visited was complaining about everything, but Bellamy kept going at it with gusto while Clarke screamed before panting heavily. "Bellamy! Don't stop! We should keep going!" Then, he kissed her neck passionately and ripped her shirt off. Seeing how they tumbled out after lovemaking, they looked over at each other for support, and both blushed endlessly. "Clarke, can I please touch your large breast?" asked Bellamy politely. "Definitely!" Then, carefully, they removed their pants so they could get frisky under the sheets. Raven complained, "Why, guys?" Bellamy smirked and replied, "The passion spilt into us! Sorry! We can't wait anymore!" Raven left the room, and Clarke threw water on the sheets because cleanliness was key. Bellamy kissed Clarke's stomach before nuzzling her waist a long time. Then, he became aroused because Clarke grabbed him tightly and squeezed. "Bellamy, we are doing this right now."
Reply   Post New Thread