Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-06-2016, 03:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Bellamy shot Clarke because Murphy told him that she was cuckoo and not a real lesbian. After that Lexa took Bellamy to Polis because they wanted to eat Raven's pie. They enjoyed it so much that they Bellexad together until it became too sexy, so
ICON
Old 11-07-2016, 11:12 AM
Elite Fan

Bellamy shot Clarke because Murphy told him that she was cuckoo and not a real lesbian. After that Lexa took Bellamy to Polis because they wanted to eat Raven's pie. They enjoyed it so much that they Bellexad together until it became too sexy, so they

Old 11-07-2016, 05:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Bellamy shot Clarke because Murphy told him that she was cuckoo and not a real lesbian. After that Lexa took Bellamy to Polis because they wanted to eat Raven's pie. They enjoyed it so much that they Bellexad together until it became too sexy, so they stopped
ICON
Old 11-08-2016, 08:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

Bellamy shot Clarke because Murphy told him that she was cuckoo and not a real lesbian. After that Lexa took Bellamy to Polis because they wanted to eat Raven's pie. They enjoyed it so much that they Bellexad together until it became too sexy, so they stopped looking

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 11-08-2016, 11:13 AM
Elite Fan

Bellamy shot Clarke because Murphy told him that she was cuckoo and not a real lesbian. After that Lexa took Bellamy to Polis because they wanted to eat Raven's pie. They enjoyed it so much that they Bellexad together until it became too sexy, so they stopped looking conspicuous

Old 11-08-2016, 05:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Bellamy shot Clarke because Murphy told him that she was cuckoo and not a real lesbian. After that Lexa took Bellamy to Polis because they wanted to eat Raven's pie. They enjoyed it so much that they Bellexad together until it became too sexy, so they stopped looking conspicuous and
ICON
Old 11-11-2016, 11:13 AM
Elite Fan

Bellamy shot Clarke because Murphy told him that she was cuckoo and not a real lesbian. After that Lexa took Bellamy to Polis because they wanted to eat Raven's pie. They enjoyed it so much that they Bellexad together until it became too sexy, so they stopped looking conspicuous and started

Old 11-11-2016, 04:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Bellamy shot Clarke because Murphy told him that she was cuckoo and not a real lesbian. After that Lexa took Bellamy to Polis because they wanted to eat Raven's pie. They enjoyed it so much that they Bellexad together until it became too sexy, so they stopped looking conspicuous and started dancing
ICON
Old 11-11-2016, 05:26 PM
Elite Fan

Bellamy shot Clarke because Murphy told him that she was cuckoo and not a real lesbian. After that Lexa took Bellamy to Polis because they wanted to eat Raven's pie. They enjoyed it so much that they Bellexad together until it became too sexy, so they stopped looking conspicuous and started dancing on

Old 11-12-2016, 06:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

Bellamy shot Clarke because Murphy told him that she was cuckoo and not a real lesbian. After that Lexa took Bellamy to Polis because they wanted to eat Raven's pie. They enjoyed it so much that they Bellexad together until it became too sexy, so they stopped looking conspicuous and started dancing on tables

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 11-12-2016, 10:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Bellamy shot Clarke because Murphy told him that she was cuckoo and not a real lesbian. After that Lexa took Bellamy to Polis because they wanted to eat Raven's pie. They enjoyed it so much that they Bellexad together until it became too sexy, so they stopped looking conspicuous and started dancing on tables, singing
ICON
Old 11-12-2016, 11:59 AM
Elite Fan

Bellamy shot Clarke because Murphy told him that she was cuckoo and not a real lesbian. After that Lexa took Bellamy to Polis because they wanted to eat Raven's pie. They enjoyed it so much that they Bellexad together until it became too sexy, so they stopped looking conspicuous and started dancing on tables, singing a

Old 11-13-2016, 06:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

Bellamy shot Clarke because Murphy told him that she was cuckoo and not a real lesbian. After that Lexa took Bellamy to Polis because they wanted to eat Raven's pie. They enjoyed it so much that they Bellexad together until it became too sexy, so they stopped looking conspicuous and started dancing on tables, singing a rap

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 11-13-2016, 07:41 AM
Elite Fan

Bellamy shot Clarke because Murphy told him that she was cuckoo and not a real lesbian. After that Lexa took Bellamy to Polis because they wanted to eat Raven's pie. They enjoyed it so much that they Bellexad together until it became too sexy, so they stopped looking conspicuous and started dancing on tables, singing a rap song.

Old 11-13-2016, 09:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

Bellamy shot Clarke because Murphy told him that she was cuckoo and not a real lesbian. After that Lexa took Bellamy to Polis because they wanted to eat Raven's pie. They enjoyed it so much that they Bellexad together until it became too sexy, so they stopped looking conspicuous and started dancing on tables, singing a rap song. Shouting

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won