Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-10-2017, 03:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

And yes April, I'm still mad and I fear this episode is only going to make it worse..

If this is how we're gonna get Bellarke I'll be so pissed. I didn't want it like this. Bellarke deserve better!!

icon by Mel • lachlan ♚
Old 05-10-2017, 09:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I ****ing loved it. Every second of it.

Yes, Clarke was pissing me the hell off, but . . . BELLAMY BLAKE WAS EVERYTHING!

Dropping off a few of the posts I've made tonight:

http://www.fanforum.com/90127147-post200.html

http://www.fanforum.com/90127491-post212.html

http://www.fanforum.com/90127753-post225.html
ICON
Old 05-11-2017, 04:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I will respond to your thoughts after work tonight!

Too many feels right now! But yes Bellamy Blake was everything

icon by Mel • lachlan ♚
Old 05-11-2017, 04:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm drowning in feels today. Bellarke angst, Blake siblings amazingness, JASPER , Raven, Sinclair . . .
ICON
Old 05-11-2017, 08:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

Such a good Bellamy episode. More comments tomorrow.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 05-11-2017, 03:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

http://www.fanforum.com/90134829-post279.html
ICON
Old 05-12-2017, 12:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Okay so I'm officially no longer mad at Clarke instead all my anger is saved for Jaha. He can have that.

First things first. What a Bellamy Blake episode. I mean the Bellamy of it all was utter perfection. He had me screaming at the screen. And I realised I'm not really in this for shipping anymore. I'm here for Bellamy Blake.

In this episode he managed to make me feel sad, angry, excited and elated all at the same time. For months now I've been craving some badass Bellamy Blake like back in season 2 and this episode surely delivered. He's like a freaking super hero. The fact that Octavia's plan was to wait for Bellamy is just true testiment to his character. And Echos "that's a good plan" made me so happy.

So the first scene when Bellamy went all rogue and started fighting the guards I literally screamed "GO ON BELLAMY, COME ON BELLAMY" like I was right there with him the whole time. But when he was electrocuted and it broke my heart, mainly for the Bellarke of it all I feel that was such a low point for them and I honestly didn't like it. Bad Clarke.

But the thing that got me for than anything, THIS DUDE CUT HIS WRISTS UP TO ESCAPE. Not only is he a absolute machine badass of a man, but this dude is such a quick thinking, and they say Clarke is the strategical one?

Okay so the Blake siblings finally hugged and the "I love you so much." Omg! However, did she mail his apology in the post cause I must have missed it????

Also am I the only one loving the Niylah/Clarke stuff? Like I wish I had Niylah's life, and j mean Jess Harmon has the best job in the world, she gets paid to make out and cuddle Eliza Taylor! Best. Job. Ever!

Lastly, I've never been the biggest Jasper fan by any means but I've always related with the character because I'm very similar to him. His death scene for me was very fitting for the character and I think Devon did an amazing job. He even managed to add a little humour which is testiment to him in that moment, and yes I cried! Even if I'm not crazy about a character, their death will always make me cry, I must just be a really emotional person.

icon by Mel • lachlan ♚
Old 05-12-2017, 11:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Way Too Keen (View Post)
Okay so I'm officially no longer mad at Clarke instead all my anger is saved for Jaha. He can have that.
Ugh, Jaha! Such a freakin' cult leader in this episode! Seriously! I am officially off the Jaha train I tentatively stepped on this season.

I'm still a little pissed at Clarke, but way more sympathetic now than I was at the end of the last episode.

Quote:
First things first. What a Bellamy Blake episode. I mean the Bellamy of it all was utter perfection. He had me screaming at the screen. And I realised I'm not really in this for shipping anymore. I'm here for Bellamy Blake.
I'm still here for the shipping, don't get me wrong, but Bellamy Blake alone is my absolute favorite thing about the show.

Quote:
In this episode he managed to make me feel sad, angry, excited and elated all at the same time. For months now I've been craving some badass Bellamy Blake like back in season 2 and this episode surely delivered. He's like a freaking super hero. The fact that Octavia's plan was to wait for Bellamy is just true testiment to his character. And Echos "that's a good plan" made me so happy.
Only line I've liked from Echo all season.

Quote:
So the first scene when Bellamy went all rogue and started fighting the guards I literally screamed "GO ON BELLAMY, COME ON BELLAMY" like I was right there with him the whole time.
My god, it was like him against the world there! That's what it felt like, anyway. But that wasn't going to keep him from trying.

Quote:
But when he was electrocuted and it broke my heart, mainly for the Bellarke of it all I feel that was such a low point for them and I honestly didn't like it. Bad Clarke.
Clarke did so many bad things in this episode. Clearly seeing Bellamy suffer, knowing that she's one of the reasons why he's suffering, made her suffer, too, and Eliza did a great job of conveying Clarke's turmoil, horror, and eventual breaking point. Her body language in all of these scenes, the lowered head, lack of eye contact, literally crumpling shoulders especially when she puts the gun down. Oh, and the way she said, "Please," during the door confrontation . . . goodness, some great acting from her.

Quote:
But the thing that got me for than anything, THIS DUDE CUT HIS WRISTS UP TO ESCAPE. Not only is he a absolute machine badass of a man, but this dude is such a quick thinking, and they say Clarke is the strategical one?
I love how Bellamy's plans are so much more . . . blunt than Clarke's plans are. He's just like, "Well, I'm gonna cut my wrists up, convince Abby to help me, deal with Jaha, and get to that door." And it works. The past two episodes have done a great job reminding the audience how smart and perceptive Bellamy actually is.

Quote:
Okay so the Blake siblings finally hugged and the "I love you so much." Omg! However, did she mail his apology in the post cause I must have missed it????
Yes, I'm still holding out hope that we might actually hear an apology, too. Though, at the very least, we're seeing it.

Quote:
Also am I the only one loving the Niylah/Clarke stuff? Like I wish I had Niylah's life, and j mean Jess Harmon has the best job in the world, she gets paid to make out and cuddle Eliza Taylor! Best. Job. Ever!
You should have auditioned for the role, Becks. I like Niylah, but I felt like the scene was so random.

Quote:
Lastly, I've never been the biggest Jasper fan by any means but I've always related with the character because I'm very similar to him. His death scene for me was very fitting for the character and I think Devon did an amazing job. He even managed to add a little humour which is testiment to him in that moment, and yes I cried! Even if I'm not crazy about a character, their death will always make me cry, I must just be a really emotional person.
Jasper.

Oh, by the way, it's a novel-length read, but my full-episode thoughts seem to have gotten a pretty good response from most people: http://www.fanforum.com/90137202-post181.html
ICON
Old 05-13-2017, 11:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Way Too Keen (View Post)

I loved that! Bellamy being smart and figuring out the best person to get through to and HOW to do it was amazing.

And I was a puddle of gooey mess when it comes to the Blakes moments. As we've talked about it before, not the way I saw this playing out this season but I'm super pleased with how it's going (apart from Octavia's comment earlier that the only reason why Bellamy isn't dead is because he's her brother ).

He wasn't going to waver in his decision no matter what the others said and even in front of Clarke, he stood his ground and managed to convince her of it as well.

Though I do wonder if principally, he would have still wanted the bunker open if Octavia/Kane were safely in there? Or whether he does think that the Grounders deserve to survive as much as Skaikru?

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 05-13-2017, 11:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh, yeah, Sarah, that's definitely interesting to contemplate.

If Octavia was inside, but Kane was still outside, would he still want to open the door? I think yes, but it's hard to imagine him going to quite the same extremes as he did for Octavia.

If they were both inside, what would he want? What would he do?
ICON
Old 05-16-2017, 09:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, I'm not sure if I have a clear answer to that. I feel like it could go either way? He's not the biggest Grounder fan though he clearly does think that Trikru should at least. Since he felt bad about Trikru losing in the conclave.

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 05-17-2017, 05:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I love that Bellamy Blake of all people was NOT one of the people to betray the grounders this time.
ICON
Old 05-17-2017, 07:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yup, kind of ironic, isn't it?

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 05-17-2017, 10:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

I wonder what went through his head when he asked Clarke: You agreed to this? Given her history with grounders, esp. Lexa, he must have been surprised she made that decision.

This is Raven Reyes, and I'm alive.
Old 05-17-2017, 03:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think that, while he can empathize, he was still understandably shocked and horrified. Not sure how he would have felt had Octavia been inside. He probably would have been kind of conflicted, like Clarke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pretty lies (View Post)
Yup, kind of ironic, isn't it?
Definition of irony right there.
ICON