Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-01-2021, 01:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

Sisters At Heart {Alycia & Alexa/Alicia & Charlie} #5: "I will forever be grateful for this experience with you!"

Sisters At Heart

ALYCIA & ALEXA/ALICIA & CHARLIE

Fear The Walking Dead
Synopsis

Following the collapse of civilization, Alicia Clark endures the loss of her home, various power struggles, and countless attacks from ravenous beasts. In Season 4, Alicia contends with her greatest test yet: trying to forgive the unforgivable. Will she lose one sibling but gain another? Can the deepest hate give rise to love?

PICTURES

Alycia Debnam-Carey and Alexa Nisenson

ILLUSTRATIONS

Alicia and Charlie

Pencils: Eszter
Colors: Marianela

"In 'Close Your Eyes,' episode 4x10 of Fear The Walking Dead, Charlie shares a bit of her personal history with Alicia, revealing that she's never been to a beach in her life, but had planned to visit one with her parents before she lost them. A spiteful Alicia initially shuns discussion, but later consoles Charlie by describing a beach environment. In this illustration, we wanted to showcase what it might be like to see them visit a beach together."

"This scene depicts a future in which the characters have grown much closer. We wanted an evening setting, with Charlie on Alicia's lap, which may suggest that they're turning to each other for comfort."

"Another take on Charlie and Alicia visiting a beach."

"Toward the end of 'Close Your Eyes,' there's a very poignant scene in which Alicia finds herself unable to take Charlie's life, and the two join hands while they break down in tears -- an unspoken truce as their humanity gets the better of them. The scene received critical praise and was quickly highlighted on the AMC network's official YouTube channel. The above drawing was directly inspired by the sequence in that episode, but takes place at a different time. The basic thought was, 'What if Alicia had kissed Charlie's hands in that vulnerable moment?' Like the other illustrations, this is set during a future in which they've gotten closer."

INTERVIEWS

"So what's it like working with, the actress, Alycia? You guys have really great chemistry."

"Thank you. [Laughs.] I don't know where to start — she's amazing. Professionally, she's just unbelievable, and she taught me so much. And, personally, I just, I love her, and I look up to her a lot, you know. She's someone that I think is such an amazing role model, and I'm so happy that she's in my life. It's like having a big sister."

--Alexa on Alycia

"Really, it was quite an eye-opener, and I realized that being there for Alexa and being able to forge a bond between the two of us was so very important, especially because it was just the two of us in the episode. It was different for me to see it from a different perspective, because I knew what it was like to be in her shoes, but to be where I was standing suddenly was a very new learning experience and a wonderful one."

--Alycia on Alexa

"They are companions and there is a bizarre almost sister-like bond. It's almost as if Charlie is representative of a younger Alicia and Alicia has now taken on the role of Madison."

--Alycia on Charlie and Alicia

"We definitely see more dynamics between Charlie and Alicia, which is one of my favorite storylines to see develop because I think it defines who Alicia is becoming, still and always, as she is growing. Because it's her in a new role as a protector, not as a child: she is now a woman."

--Alycia on Charlie and Alicia

"What she crafted along with Alexa Nisenson (Charlie) will be remembered as one of the most powerful episodes of the series."

--SpoilerTV.com on episode 4x10

"Being able to be part of this episode with you tonight fulfilled so many dreams of mine and I hope one day I am half the actress and person you are!!! You taught me so much, I look up to you in so many ways and I sincerely love you with all my heart. You are beautiful — ok, stunning — funny, talented, kind and are truly like a big sister to me. I will forever be grateful for this experience with you!"

--Alexa on Alycia

VIDEOS

http://www.fanforum.com/f478/sisters...ster-63233788/
http://www.fanforum.com/f478/sisters...bond-63236960/
http://www.fanforum.com/f478/sisters...each-63241641/
http://www.fanforum.com/f478/sisters...r-me-63244941/

Future titles:

"The slow mentorship that is happening with Charlie was nuanced and I like that it was also a new thing that Alicia is trying out."
"I absolutely have loved getting to do this storyline with Alycia and it's so special to me and we've gotten to do some incredible stuff together."
"It's been a really beautiful relationship to see evolve and flourish, and it's also the best working with Alexa."
"She's trying to heal through Charlie, and healing together has allowed them to open up again" - Alycia

Last edited by MysteryXX; 04-22-2021 at 11:10 AM
Old 02-01-2021, 01:55 AM
Fan Forum Legend

TFTNT
Old 02-01-2021, 04:27 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Tftnt

EC | ADC

Old 02-01-2021, 04:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

Welcome guys
Old 02-02-2021, 02:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks
Old 02-02-2021, 11:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Alycia Debnam-Carey

Thanks for opening
Old 02-03-2021, 03:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

So, let's see what happens in 6B
Old 02-03-2021, 03:16 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I more and more think Alicia won't make it...

EC | ADC

Old 02-03-2021, 03:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

That could be very well possible
Old 02-03-2021, 11:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Movies (View Post)
I more and more think Alicia won't make it...
What will charlie do if alicia dies? I guess they kinda grew close.

Also will you watch season 7 without alycia? i doubt I will, though I might watch a few episodes at leaat to stay up to date.
Old 02-04-2021, 05:38 AM
Fan Forum Legend

No idea, I think they will make Charlie clinge to another person?

I most definitely won't.

EC | ADC

Old 02-04-2021, 11:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

I will look into it still a bit, but not fully should alycia die. Well the showrunners know that too. So perhaps they really will end the show after the seventh season in order to keep alycia on board till the end.

Last edited by Arrakis; 02-05-2021 at 11:29 AM
Old 02-05-2021, 03:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

I can imagine any scenario by now and I am very curious how things will turn out.
Old 02-06-2021, 04:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Me too, let's see.
Old 02-07-2021, 01:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Alycia Debnam-Carey

I just keep my expectations low