Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-17-2017, 12:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Ah cool, do you guys have any plans?
Old 03-17-2017, 12:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

We're going to see Beauty and the Beast and after we're getting cheap green beer for St. Patrick's Day. Tomorrow we're driving to the Bay Area to meet up with another friend.

How are you doing? Any fun weekend plans?

amelia | icon: mel
Old 03-17-2017, 12:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

That sounds great. Tell us how you liked the movie. Emma Watson is great but I am always careful with those Disney movies

I have nothing to do this weekend
Old 03-17-2017, 02:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

guys i am so dtrunk and we have a party in our house and we just invited 20 people and now we suddenly are like 30???
Old 03-17-2017, 02:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

TFTNT

Title is genius Tina

So guys listen to this ..I literally had the morning from hell. Nothing went right and it was like a comedy sketch show

So...yesterday I had an argument and ended up going to my best mates Stacey's house after. I slept there overnight cause was in foul mood in spare bedroom with the clothes I had worn the night before. Worst part being that I was in same clothes the night before Woke at like 7am and zoomed outta her house to get back to my bf, screamed my thanks to Stacey on way out. But of course I didn't drive to hers the night before, I walked cause I didn't want to drive whilst I was angry. I had to run home to get ready for work but that weren't easy given I was wearing tight skinny jeans with uggs...I tried lol. I get home, go through my gates and to my annoyance I left my damn keys at her house. Rang doorbell, Lorenzo didn't answer so I tried to call. Guess what, I let my mobile behind too with my keys. By this point I want to punch a wall But of course I always find a way, I remembered keeping a spare key outside, went to get it but it didn't work ..why cause I had the locks changed when I had security system installed at my house, stupid me forgot to put the new key out. And this is the time I scream into the clouds. But fear not cause I saw my postman dropping my mail off and I run at him like I'm being chased by a vampire and demanded he hand his phone over so I can call Lorenzo. (Don't worry I know the postman) Called Lorenzo, he went to Stacey to pick me up knowing I didn't drive there night before. When he got home, he almost squeezed life outta me He didn't even turn the ignition off on the car and I hate wasted fuel. It was like I had been missing for months, he wouldn't let up. Only cause he knows that sometimes my anger can be messy so he just making sure I didn't do anything silly.

Eventually I got into my house.

Well that was a fun morning

And drunk Tina is always fun to see
Old 03-17-2017, 06:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Glad you had a good time!
Old 03-18-2017, 01:58 AM
Fan Forum Legend

hey Diana, just read your long text and i hope you are doing ok now? laughed when you wrote you know the postman and luckily you have great people around you who take care of you. my friends also brought me safely home this morning after the party. damn i was really drunk and i have an hangover now and i can't even really remember posting below that i was drunk usually i make more spelling mistakes.

okay anyways i forgot what i wanted to say in here...oh dear i need to go back to my bed and sleep till the afternoon
Old 03-18-2017, 07:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Diana that story is too funny lol but glad you are safe and got inside. My fave part was the bit about the postman lol. And funny that Lorenzo went to pick you up while you went home... I almost got in trouble for that once... long story short I got a ride home from school cause I thought my mom forgot me... she was just super late. Oops.

Tina, hope you feel alright and not hungover today

Old 03-18-2017, 07:47 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Amelia, with whom did you ride home? Was it a stranger and you just got into the car?

Funny story Diana, looks like we all had fun yesterday
Old 03-18-2017, 12:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Markus hope you had a great time?
Old 03-18-2017, 12:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Was great and one of the best parties I had in a long time. Can't complain and my headache is gone now so everything's fine
Old 03-18-2017, 01:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.
Old 03-18-2017, 04:52 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I sure am!
Old 03-18-2017, 11:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Movies (View Post)
Amelia, with whom did you ride home? Was it a stranger and you just got into the car?

Funny story Diana, looks like we all had fun yesterday
Nah got a ride home with classmate and her brother who picked us up.

Today I went to zoo. Took lots of pictures. We named our animal friends Fred, George, Bill, and Ron lol. Like Weasley brothers from hp

Saw Beauty and the beast twice already, so good.

Old 03-19-2017, 03:02 AM
Fan Forum Legend

wanna watch it next week. i am so anxious! is it like in the disney version or different/better/worse?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread