Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-22-2021, 01:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysteryXX (View Post)
I'm not interested in this show at all sorry
That‘s ok but given we spoke about it before i wanted to give a little review in here tbh.
Old 03-22-2021, 01:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

actually this reply was meant to be my reply for this tribal show

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heda_Khaleesi (View Post)
same here, i won't get into another new ship ever i guess. as for new shows i try to watch less stuff and just start with shows i really think i will like from start until the end.
i don't think i want to get into something new if i am not 100% convinced. but i am glad you seem to like it.
Old 03-22-2021, 01:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Yes i know, you also replied before via twitter. I meant specifically mystery and markus here.
Old 03-22-2021, 01:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

i think they are not interested in the show either (Mystery said below) and Markus hasn't probably seen this post yet, or at least he wasn't in this thread so...
Old 03-22-2021, 01:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Yes but my point is one can still talk about and reply about things that one cares less about. At least out of politeness.
I mean else i can also stop posting on this board and just move on. I already have my own board so. 🤷🏻*♂️
Old 03-22-2021, 01:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrakis (View Post)
Yes but my point is one can still talk about and reply about things that one cares less about. At least out of politeness.
I mean else i can also stop posting on this board and just move on. I already have my own board so. *♂️
Quote:
I'm not interested in this show at all sorry

I thought I did I am confused

When I am not interested in something, I rather prefer not to discuss it because I don't make any thoughts about it...
Old 03-22-2021, 01:52 PM
Fan Forum Legend

my point was that no one is overlooking your posts on purpose, i was trying to find reasons why maybe some are not into the discussion about this show. lack of interest for example like Mystery, or Markus who hasn't posted in this thread yet and even Clarice did give you an answer below actually about Tribes or Europe.

edit: by the way guys i am finally starting work again next week full time! in home office though...well i don't know if i am happy or sad actually

Last edited by Heda_Khaleesi; 03-22-2021 at 02:02 PM
Old 03-22-2021, 02:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heda_Khaleesi (View Post)

edit: by the way guys i am finally starting work again next week full time! in home office though...well i don't know if i am happy or sad actually
I understand that giving up so much freedom can be saddening but I'd be happy in your place cause you have a job you like and can work again. And I don't know about you but I enjoy home office a lot (but I did home office all the time even before covid)
Old 03-22-2021, 02:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

i don't mind home office generally, and currently i of course prefer it but i will miss my free time...well let's see how next week will go.

right now i try to spend this week as good as possible
Old 03-22-2021, 02:13 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Jonas Brothers

Yay! That's awesome you get to go back to work, and working from home!

I can't believe it's monday already

Tori
Old 03-22-2021, 02:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Quote:
I thought I did I am confused

When I am not interested in something, I rather prefer not to discuss it because I don't make any thoughts about it...
And there we disagree strongly. That is the whole purpose of this thread especially. I mean do i really care about your personal lives or preferences here or what you do in your life or what stuff you watch? Nope not really. But will i pretend i do to be polite and keep the flow of conversation going? Definitely yes. Why else have this off topic thread, or the other crushes thread etc? Could also close them and only focus on alycia related threads.
Old 03-22-2021, 08:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

i have never quoted myself. ever. or pushed the like button on myself. go on, you can check my IG posts, all 882 of them.

my IG

Clexa Forever! | may we meet again | Dave
Old 03-23-2021, 01:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrakis (View Post)
And there we disagree strongly. That is the whole purpose of this thread especially. I mean do i really care about your personal lives or preferences here or what you do in your life or what stuff you watch? Nope not really. But will i pretend i do to be polite and keep the flow of conversation going? Definitely yes. Why else have this off topic thread, or the other crushes thread etc? Could also close them and only focus on alycia related threads.
If you don't care about these threads, then stop posting when you don't want to. You don't need to keep the conversation flowing if you don't want to. But others enjoy these threads so let them have their fun
Old 03-23-2021, 01:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Alycia Debnam-Carey

When everyone posts in the threads they want to, it should be fine Also I apologize for not always replying or being online daily, but I try to cover it as good as I can
Old 03-23-2021, 08:30 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrypie12345 (View Post)
When everyone posts in the threads they want to, it should be fine Also I apologize for not always replying or being online daily, but I try to cover it as good as I can
I second that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jen's Herald (View Post)
i have never quoted myself. ever. or pushed the like button on myself. go on, you can check my IG posts, all 882 of them.

my IG
Quoting or voting for someone else is also weird I think Lovely IG by the way!

EC | ADC

Closed Thread   Post New Thread