Old 08-23-2020, 07:09 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new thread!

Welcome back, Diana!

Icon | Hannah
Visit A&M
Old 08-23-2020, 09:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

i'm heading for my covid2020 goals to 100K!

Clexa Forever! | may we meet again | Dave
Old 08-24-2020, 01:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by LxieGrey (View Post)
i think you're on the right path. everyone makes mistakes and had rough weeks or months or even years. after every down, an up is coming
so you feel ready to date again or is someone on the scenes already?
Life truly hurts sometimes But that's the beauty of it because it's real and there's always a good moment as you say Tina round the corner. The last 5/6yrs or so have been difficult but there's been some really good times as well. I've just not been the best person at times, I was told recently by my cousin I can be self absorbed and man she is right lol. As to being ready to date or anything like that.... I was ready and am ready for that, and yeh someone was there but I just wasn't good and did some terrible stuff really. Here is where I want a time machine, can someone invent one please so I can do it again and do it right But in all seriousness, I just did things badly and didn't really foresee the consequences. Can't justify it cause that's what I've understood of late. I messed up and need to accept that and take responsibility for that instead of trying to make it about me. But as I said, that's life and it can hurt but it's real and life isn't always rainbows lol. If we're decent people we learn from our mistakes and try not to let the bad win. I just want to make people happy really, but that's a downfall of mine cause I go in to hard

My mate is having a real hard time with her boyfriend, so I think we're leaning on each other, so I'm giving her advice and she me . Can tell I'm back cause suddenly I start rambling and talking too much Hannah. Right I'm off to Spa day with my mate. She said she's got few things to talk to me about.... The lure and mystery lol
Old 08-24-2020, 07:46 AM
Fan Forum Legend

everyone makes mistakes and no one is a saint. that's real life. and knowing/admitting a mistake and learning from it is a big grow. i am sure you can figure it out somehow i hope

enjoy your day in the spa! for me it's working monday ;pout: but actually it's a good day so i don't wanna complain.
Old 08-24-2020, 07:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Alycia Debnam-Carey

Sometimes in relationships we mess up. We often hurt the ones who are closest to us. I did too. We all did. It is important to be kind to yourself through this and know that the behaviors that cause harm don’t mean you are a bad person, they simply mean you are human.
Old 08-24-2020, 08:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I've messed up more times then I can count. Not just here but with many things in life. Hurting the ones we love the most is the hardest but we lash out at them cause you feel that they will understand. Life shouldn't be taken for granted. Hindsight is a funny thing But I hate hindsight... Stupid lol, we all know better after the fact. People can tell me things but it'll take about 5 times to get through. Hey ho.

So I'm just on my way home from Spa. It was sooo good, but they were super careful and literally santisted everything every 5mins. It's funny how Covid really changed everything and we'll still be getting over it come next year. How's everyones day been?
Old 08-24-2020, 12:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

we all have our mistakes and flaws. however, we can always try to do better in future.

i need spa too anyway had a good day, work was interesting and now i am about to go to bed because i am very tired and tomorrow is going to be a preparation day for another filming on thursday and friday produced by my firm but since it's not my project, i am only helping in pre-production.

good night guys
Old 08-24-2020, 01:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I hate my flaws. They take over too much and I always ruin a good thing lol. Self sabotage is a b****.

How's everyone now dealing with Covid? It's been calming down a tad.
Old 08-24-2020, 04:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Reposting here bc it was a bit off topic in the lgbt thread and i think was also overlooked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LxieGrey (View Post)
i decided for myself i won't watch too many shows and movies, and rather enjoy real life. there was a time i was really addicted to the internet and fled into this virtual world. it was a long fight to get out of this but my sister and friends helped and now i am living more in the "world" i hope. i feel better now health wise too, actually i am really there where i always wanted to be.

with that said i still watch shows. i just well, consume more carefully now. and only start the shows when i really want to.
That is nice that you got there, but I can't the say the same of myself, I'm also addicted to the internet, but my parents are too (literally always on their phones/pcs and to my friends I'm not close enough to actually talk about this.
Old 08-24-2020, 06:07 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by italiangal (View Post)
I hate my flaws. They take over too much and I always ruin a good thing lol. Self sabotage is a b****.

How's everyone now dealing with Covid? It's been calming down a tad.
I wish it was calming down...it is getting a little bit frightening over here in the US. My campus in particular had 10 cases confirmed yesterday and now today we're up to 50.

Icon | Hannah
Visit A&M
Old 08-25-2020, 03:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Well, England isn't so bad atm.... We've not seen spikes yet anyway. We started off sooo bad, this country did everything back to front, so everyone was expecting us to have a bigger, second wave. But as of yet we're not having it thankfully. I'm just glad that lockdown was over as quick as it was, I absolutely hated it
Old 08-25-2020, 05:54 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Here in Germany the cases of infections are also going up again but we don't really notice much from Corona. We haven't from the start to begin with which I am very grateful for. Still, we have to be careful.

EC | ADC

Old 08-25-2020, 06:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

The UK really looked to Germany at the start. We heard all about it on the daily press conferences we had. In all honesty, I didn't think lockdown was the best way to go, cause it brought the entire world to a standstill. But, I really get why they did it and end of the day we have to proctect each other and not let people die. Now though, we have rules and guidelines that people don't wanna listen to. It's ridiculous. Just play your part now so we csn safely return to normal
Old 08-25-2020, 06:14 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Here most people are following the guidlines and I also thought the lockdown helped (not the economics but maybe in people's mind it was damn clear that the situation is not a joke and absolutely something we never had before).

On another topic, what do you guys think?

EC | ADC

Closed Thread   Post New Thread